S16 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Gnaarkill

Hey guys!

Just want to give you guys a heads up!
I will be away for the match weeks: 7, 8 and 9. Im going on vacation and will be back somewhere around 2-3 of august.

I hope i can catch up with you guys for the next season.

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Day 6 matches validated and day forwarded, so time for another week of NUL BB!

B-man, when can we dance? I'm assuming your normal 21.00 CEST/GMT+2 gaming time is in order, so here are the days when that's OK for me:
- Saturday
- Tuesday
- Wednesday

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about later days later if nescessary.

The Golden Arrow

I will not be able to play next week. I'm away until next weekend and I can't play until Monday the 28th, if it's ok for the rest of you to wait that long.

equilibri

Barmution! Let us see if your armour still is "unbreakable"... :D

These are the times I can play:

Today (17/7): 20:00->
Fri 18/7: 20:00->
Sat 19/7: All day long!
Tue 22/7: 14:00->

Anytime that works for you?

//Eq

Barmution

Let's give tonight at 20:00 a shot!

Looking forward to break.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 17, 2014, 07:18:36 AM
Day 6 matches validated and day forwarded, so time for another week of NUL BB!

B-man, when can we dance? I'm assuming your normal 21.00 CEST/GMT+2 gaming time is in order, so here are the days when that's OK for me:
- Saturday
- Tuesday
- Wednesday

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about later days later if nescessary.
Tuesday sounds ok for me JR.
Thanks!

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on July 17, 2014, 06:49:44 PM
Let's give tonight at 20:00 a shot!

Looking forward to break.

Perfect!

See u in 30 minutes!

equilibri

Waaaaggh!

Still undefeated we are!

Diz time da pointy earz had not da strong armor like last time so we smashed and broke'em all!

Well, Gork seemed to 'ave som saying cause da pointy earz hit bad and we could use dat, but in da end we were da bezt!

Well, not a fair game... But we orcz dont care, cause we won and proved no man... or elf... can beat uz!

Waaaagh da orcz! Waaaagh da Freeboooterz!

Barmution

Yeah... couldn't get the dice but at least I wasn't murdered. GG Equi. Can't wait to can this ridiculously underperforming excuse for a team.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Muller, I'm going to have some struggles scheduling this week as well. I can probably play Monday (early, at least before afternoon), quite definitely Tuesday evening after 20.

I'm quite busy before that, and will be moving the week after, but I hope I can get set up in the new place and play pretty soon afterwards, hopefully from the 24. or 25. or something like that. Will have to come back with details though.

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on July 18, 2014, 02:54:14 PM
Muller, I'm going to have some struggles scheduling this week as well. I can probably play Monday (early, at least before afternoon), quite definitely Tuesday evening after 20.

I'm quite busy before that, and will be moving the week after, but I hope I can get set up in the new place and play pretty soon afterwards, hopefully from the 24. or 25. or something like that. Will have to come back with details though.

I will be away until Aug 1:st. Leaving on sunday.

tags

Quote from: muller71 on July 18, 2014, 04:09:21 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 18, 2014, 02:54:14 PM

I will be away until Aug 1:st. Leaving on sunday.

Ah, ok, I think I'm available to play on Aug 1. and that entire weekend.

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on July 17, 2014, 01:07:25 PM
I will not be able to play next week. I'm away until next weekend and I can't play until Monday the 28th, if it's ok for the rest of you to wait that long.
The 28th at 20.00 will work for me
/Lars

The Golden Arrow