S16 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on July 17, 2014, 07:06:10 PM
Tuesday sounds ok for me JR.
Thanks!

Just realized I hadn't confirmed this yet, but confirmed it is, so I'll be seeing you tonight on the BB field.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 22, 2014, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: Mr B on July 17, 2014, 07:06:10 PM
Tuesday sounds ok for me JR.
Thanks!

Just realized I hadn't confirmed this yet, but confirmed it is, so I'll be seeing you tonight on the BB field.
Cool, ready when you are.

Mr B

So, there was a game... some jaw dropping dead vs some amazing armor in INC... yes, painted it was.
Lasted it did...........NOT!

K.O.A, was the name of the game.. Knocked Out Action!
Or, it was the amazing bear served in the ko-stand.. not sure which one it was.
Leaving the game as volunteers...

Anyhow, thanks for the game J-R.
Nice Elf action there.

Good luck in the last rounds now!
Cheers!
/B

J-Reedy

Yeah, not much do to, game started with a rock KO'ing one wolf and at midpoint of 1st half I had 6 norse on the field. At the end of the 1st, there were 3 left. 2 recovered from KO, so started the second with 9 norse. Two turns in and there were 7. At the end there were 3 left lying very still and not getting up. Very, very, very frustrating match where I had a chance for about two turns and after that all I could do were desperate dodging 1d blocks that surprisingly succeeded with 99% efficiency. Thanks again for the whupping, mr. B.

Also, as so many of the players seem to be vacationing at the moment, let's extend this week officially to August 1st where Muller and Kvasi have their game scheduled (I thinks?).

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 23, 2014, 06:57:05 AM
Also, as so many of the players seem to be vacationing at the moment, let's extend this week officially to August 1st where Muller and Kvasi have their game scheduled (I thinks?).

Yes, well, that is at least when Muller said he would be back, he hasn't confirmed the match that day. But I should be able to play pretty much any day around that time, so hopefully on or shortly after that date.

Muller, does August 1st at 16:00 work for you?

hakos

Just checked the statistics from BB manager. At this Point of time I thought everyone would have 6 or 7 matches played. But some were on 5 (lasseman's dwarves) and some on 4 (gnaarkills orcs) matches played.

So, are we missing some matches?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on July 27, 2014, 10:15:48 AM
Just checked the statistics from BB manager. At this Point of time I thought everyone would have 6 or 7 matches played. But some were on 5 (lasseman's dwarves) and some on 4 (gnaarkills orcs) matches played.

So, are we missing some matches?

/hakos

Me vs. Gnaarkill was terminated early by a crash, but was validated by accident before we had the chance to reschedule. No meaningful match can be submitted to BBM I think. Don't know about other cases.

Mr B

Crash or not. The replay can still be used and uploaded.

You can also replay a game as they are saved and then submit that one.
Good option if you have watched or played other games.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on July 27, 2014, 04:42:56 PM
Crash or not. The replay can still be used and uploaded.

You can also replay a game as they are saved and then submit that one.
Good option if you have watched or played other games.

Well, it shows the opposite result of what was recorded though.

Gnaarkill

Hi guys!

Im back earlier than planned from my eurotrip. Seems like not all of the matches are played in MD7 yet, right?
Is there any chance for me and Hakos to play our game?

Would it be ok for you guys if i jumped back in this season?
I know i missed the match against lasseman and im sorry for the spp loss, but maybe its better if i can play the rest of the season so more teams don't loose spp facing my team. But maybe thats unfair for lasseman?

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 27, 2014, 11:55:42 PM
Hi guys!

Im back earlier than planned from my eurotrip. Seems like not all of the matches are played in MD7 yet, right?

I know i missed the match against lasseman and im sorry for the spp loss, but maybe its better if i can play the rest of the season so more teams don't loose spp facing my team. But maybe thats unfair for lasseman?

/Gnaarkill
Hi ther Cpt Gnaar!
Welcome back, there are no problems with your wish in fact I am happy about it.
Just mess your opp and schedule it.
Br
Brother B

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on July 23, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

Yes, well, that is at least when Muller said he would be back, he hasn't confirmed the match that day. But I should be able to play pretty much any day around that time, so hopefully on or shortly after that date.

No it dosn´t. I will be home late at night. But I can play today (28:th) or tuesday (29:th), starting at 21.00CEST. I have some bad weather so it´s ok to play for me.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 27, 2014, 11:55:42 PM
Hi guys!

/Gnaarkill

Welcome back Gnaarkill.

I prefer to even play a match and lose instead of not playing at all so I'm quite happy for this.

I'm still working this week but any time in the evening should work and on friday I go on vacation so after that I can play pretty much anytime for 3 weeks. Yay, lazy days, here I come.

Evening = 18:00 or later for me

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Ok, cool! Thx for the warm welcome back :-D
So, how about tomorrow @20.00?
/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: muller71 on July 28, 2014, 10:42:54 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 23, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

No it dosn´t. I will be home late at night. But I can play today (28:th) or tuesday (29:th), starting at 21.00CEST. I have some bad weather so it´s ok to play for me.

2230 today works for me, if you see this in time.