S16 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on July 28, 2014, 08:12:08 PM
Quote from: muller71 on July 28, 2014, 10:42:54 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 23, 2014, 07:20:35 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on July 23, 2014, 06:57:05 AM
Also, as so many of the players seem to be vacationing at the moment, let's extend this week officially to August 1st where Muller and Kvasi have their game scheduled (I thinks?).

Yes, well, that is at least when Muller said he would be back, he hasn't confirmed the match that day. But I should be able to play pretty much any day around that time, so hopefully on or shortly after that date.

Muller, does August 1st at 16:00 work for you?

No it dosn´t. I will be home late at night. But I can play today (28:th) or tuesday (29:th), starting at 21.00CEST. I have some bad weather so it´s ok to play for me.

2230 today works for me, if you see this in time.
Ok. Se u at 22.30CEST.

Lars

Sorry for that crash in the last round it would have been grand if they fixed so that you could reconnect to the match if the client crashes

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Lasse.

Sadly Lasse disconnected in the last turn of the game (it was literrary bottom of turn 16 with me just having a few players left). The standing was 2-0 to me so the result isn't changed but I got both mvp's and all the money which is really sad.

I guess there is no other thing to do than to validate the match anyway? Admining the game seems like a bad idea as it removes all the injuries and other spp.

I was about to maybe do one of the coolest touch down ever as well. My skink had the ball but it was one space too much so I chain pushed a couple of dwarves around to get a dwarf beside the skink that I could blitz. Didn't get that far before the crash but maybe I can find a screen from the replay and you can try to figure out how to do it :P

QuoteSorry for that crash in the last round it would have been grand if they fixed so that you could reconnect to the match if the client crashes

Yeah would be nice...

Lars

no problem for me.
to bad that frenchmen can't program a simple game that is more stable

tags

Quote from: muller71 on July 28, 2014, 08:14:31 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 28, 2014, 08:12:08 PM
Quote from: muller71 on July 28, 2014, 10:42:54 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 23, 2014, 07:20:35 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on July 23, 2014, 06:57:05 AM
Also, as so many of the players seem to be vacationing at the moment, let's extend this week officially to August 1st where Muller and Kvasi have their game scheduled (I thinks?).

Yes, well, that is at least when Muller said he would be back, he hasn't confirmed the match that day. But I should be able to play pretty much any day around that time, so hopefully on or shortly after that date.

Muller, does August 1st at 16:00 work for you?

No it dosn´t. I will be home late at night. But I can play today (28:th) or tuesday (29:th), starting at 21.00CEST. I have some bad weather so it´s ok to play for me.

2230 today works for me, if you see this in time.
Ok. Se u at 22.30CEST.

Phew, PC assembled with 5 minutes to spare! New home, new internet connection, so I hope there won't be problems. I'll be there in 5.

muller71

The small ones took a narrow win over the big ones. 2-1 to the Zlluga.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 28, 2014, 07:56:16 PM
Ok, cool! Thx for the warm welcome back :-D
So, how about tomorrow @20.00?
/Gnaar

Ok, let's try to play today @20.00

/ Hakos

Gnaarkill

Cool m8!
See you tonight then :-)
/ Gnaar

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on July 27, 2014, 10:15:48 AM
Just checked the statistics from BB manager. At this Point of time I thought everyone would have 6 or 7 matches played. But some were on 5 (lasseman's dwarves) and some on 4 (gnaarkills orcs) matches played.

So, are we missing some matches?

/hakos
I also noticed that as nuffled Gnaarkill had not won yet and it is always the winner who should add the games. I will look at all other teams that are not at the correct md to please update the bbm with info, thanks it's not that much trouble.

B

hakos

Too tired to write a match report today.

But this was a great match for me, and not bad for Gnaarkill.

Gnaarkill had good Dices, I had better

Managed to get 25 SPP and level up 4 players, without giving him any permanent damage. So good for both of us. He also got to level up one player.

I did some usual fancy elvish stuff with Malak, he did some really good hitting with his bombs. And also took out my tackle guys with surgical precision.

Yes, he lost, but he was a good sport, as always.

/hakos