S16 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match Day 6 is on! Some sort of recap may come during weekend, at the moment it's nearing midnight here in the timezone that is the future for most of you, so I'm off the bed.

But, before I do that, Barmution, my dear fellow, what would be your chances for some pro-beering BB match on these CEST/GMT+2 times?
- Saturday any time after 12
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll update the later times sometime during weekend, if nescessary.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 10, 2014, 10:48:41 PM
Match Day 6 is on! Some sort of recap may come during weekend, at the moment it's nearing midnight here in the timezone that is the future for most of you, so I'm off the bed.

But, before I do that, Barmution, my dear fellow, what would be your chances for some pro-beering BB match on these CEST/GMT+2 times?
- Saturday any time after 12
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll update the later times sometime during weekend, if nescessary.
Why hello there, mr. Reedy! Another battle of the armors, eh?

I might be able to squeeze in a match on Saturday about 1600, otherwise it'' have to be Wednesday somewhere between 19 and 21.

Cheers!
-Barm McBarmerson
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on July 11, 2014, 10:59:37 AM
Why hello there, mr. Reedy! Another battle of the armors, eh?

I might be able to squeeze in a match on Saturday about 1600, otherwise it'' have to be Wednesday somewhere between 19 and 21.

Cheers!
-Barm McBarmerson

How wonderful, my dear chap. I'll take the Saturday at about somewhere around 16 hundred and mark it down on my calendar.

See you tomorrow!

The Golden Arrow

Hi Hakos. I would be really glad if we could play daytime on saturday, as early as possible (might be able to squeeze in a game late tonight, but no guarantee). The reason is I'm leaving for vacation on saturday afternoon or sunday and it will be very sketchy if I will be able to play.

equilibri

Kvasilad, my "fellow" greenskin! :D

Time for epic battle between da orcz!

I am free every day from 19:00 except for monday.
(It is World Cup Bronzegame on saturday and final on sunday, but they start 22:00, so if we play before it's ok...)

So, what do you think?

Mr B

Anz How'z ze time frrr Ze Boyze?

Friday, buzzy
Saturday Evening Buzzy

Els.. not zooh buzzy

tags

Quote from: equilibri on July 11, 2014, 04:51:10 PM

(It is World Cup Bronzegame on saturday and final on sunday, but they start 22:00, so if we play before it's ok...)

So, what do you think?

Greetings o ye of the mighty blows!

Would Wednesday at 20:00 work?

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on July 11, 2014, 05:29:57 PM
Quote from: equilibri on July 11, 2014, 04:51:10 PM

So, what do you think?

Greetings o ye of the mighty blows!

Would Wednesday at 20:00 work?

Sounds great!

See ya on wednesday!

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on July 11, 2014, 01:47:10 PM
Hi Hakos. I would be really glad if we could play daytime on saturday, as early as possible (might be able to squeeze in a game late tonight, but no guarantee). The reason is I'm leaving for vacation on saturday afternoon or sunday and it will be very sketchy if I will be able to play.

Ah, seems I missed this, not good. I can play today if we start before 12. will check in here again at 11, 11:30 and 12 to see if you have time read this

How long will you be away on vacation?

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Ok I can start at 11. Tell me when you see this.

I will be away for two weeks. I will have Internet access on my phone but not sure of it will be enough to get a game in.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on July 12, 2014, 10:45:04 AM
Ok I can start at 11. Tell me when you see this.

I will be away for two weeks. I will have Internet access on my phone but not sure of it will be enough to get a game in.

Ok, 11 it is

hakos

Thanks for the game, it was exciting all the way to the end

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Yeah it surely was. Thanks for a really exiting and fun game :)

PS. Something went wrong with the logfile so no statistics I'm afraid.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on July 12, 2014, 12:52:41 PM

PS. Something went wrong with the logfile so no statistics I'm afraid.

Hmm can Hakos upload instead then maybe?