S16 - Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 06, 2014, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: muller71 on July 06, 2014, 06:57:25 PM

I can't make it tonight. Will not be home until 23.30. Can u play tomorrow 21 CEST?

That might be possible. Monday is my boardgaming night but, as I'm living in Finnish time, I'm an hour ahead (man of future!) and I may be at home already at that time.
If 21.30 CEST is OK for you on Monday, that would make life easier for me and I can guarantee that I'll get home by then.

If that is possible, Tuesday and Wednesdayat 21 CEST is also OK.

I´m sorry. I can´t make it day either. Have to work late. Tuesday or Wednesday is not good for me. I will have to give you the win I think.
Sorry for all the trouble I caused.

J-Reedy

Quote from: muller71 on July 07, 2014, 05:09:08 PM

I´m sorry. I can´t make it day either. Have to work late. Tuesday or Wednesday is not good for me. I will have to give you the win I think.

What's the earliest day you can play? If it's not too far I can wait if that's ok for rest of the league.

Playing Battlestar Galactica right now, first Cylon just revealed by execution. Tight game, humans have a chance which is rare.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on July 07, 2014, 02:55:39 PM
Good to hear that at least one of us are succeeding in the Elf Bullshit (tm) department, Hakos ;)

well, that can be discussed, the success that is, it was quite horrible in the beginning of this season. Before this match I think I had 6 players with permanent damages. But I guess I have done some true elf shenanigans as well, scoring from nothing, taking the ball by "impossible" dodges and so on.

@J-Reedy, Mueller: No problem for me if you want to play your game. It is summer time.

/hakos

Barmution

@J-reedy and Müller: No need to hurry on my behalf.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 07, 2014, 06:55:35 PM
Quote from: muller71 on July 07, 2014, 05:09:08 PM

What's the earliest day you can play? If it's not too far I can wait if that's ok for rest of the league.

Thursday at 21 CEST works for me. If thats ok with you, then lets go for that.

J-Reedy

Quote from: muller71 on July 08, 2014, 04:14:40 PM

No problems, Thursday it is then. See you on the field!

Mr B

Totally ok from my part.

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 08, 2014, 04:34:04 PM
Quote from: muller71 on July 08, 2014, 04:14:40 PM

No problems, Thursday it is then. See you on the field!

Ok. See u on thursday then.

Gnaarkill

As i wrote in the match day 7 thread i will be going away on vacation this saturday and will be gone for about 3 weeks. I guess this means i will probably have to forfeit match day 6 aswell.

Just wanted you guys to know. Since a win for me would be highly unlikely that would not be such an impact on the league table but im sorry i can't you guys those SPP's  :)

/Gnaarkill *Setting sail towards southern Europ... Old world"

hakos

Have a nice vacation Gnaarkill, we will miss your gobbos for sure, always a blast to play against them

Barmution

Indeed. Have a good one, Gnaar!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Thank you!
And it's always a blast to play with you guys at this super cool and friendly community. :)

But don't despair, we will return for season 17 to spread some more chaotic goblin mayhem here at norsca union league!  ;D

/Gnaar

Mr B

Now.. do not get hasty little goblin.
Away you sail.. back one day you are.
The Norsca winds of perils will take your ship back sooner than you would like.
And by then... who knows where we are MD-wise.

It's summer time anyhow.
Raid the old world of its treasures.
Sea you later ;-)

J-Reedy

- Ripper! My most excellent star player! What brings you to visit your dear agent, my fellow?
- ME NOT WANT PLAY ON TEENY GREENS NO MORE!
- But Ripper, the goblins pay well! Many chickens and pigs! I know you like them savory pigs!
- RIPPER GET HURT! FURRY-FANG HIT ON HEAD! HURT BAD!
- But dear Ripper, you regenerated almost instantly!
- LAST GAME THEY TOSS ME TO TRASH CAUSE I SLOW TO RISE UP! ME NOT DEAD!
- Oh, you still remember that little mishap. Well, I'm sure they'll take your slow regeneration into account in future.
- NO TEENY GREENS! RIPPER WANT LITTLE GREENS!
- But the orc teams simply don't have the cash to recruit you, but maybe if you would settle for 10 pigs and 100 chickens?
- MORE CHICKENS! RIPPER HUNGRY!

It's late, so no time for detailed match report. Muller had bad luck with the chainsaw's armor rolls early on and I kept my distance from his other dangerous players. Then Ripper got hurt, I got the advantage, the ball and the go-ahead TD. During second half goblins botched almost every dodge possible. On the other hand, trolls managed to get two injuries but as all the green folk were lying prone on the field, I got relatively easy TD. Three turns remaining Muller went for the goblin toss one-turner TD and almost nailed it but the gobbo failed the landing (with reroll). Some ball-fumbling ensued from both teams and then the match ended. Thanks for the game, Muller, and better luck with that dodging in rest of the games!