The Golden Arrow

Quote from: equilibri on June 27, 2014, 10:06:21 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 27, 2014, 06:15:20 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 26, 2014, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 26, 2014, 09:56:34 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 24, 2014, 12:35:29 PM
Quote from: equilibri on June 24, 2014, 12:18:13 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 24, 2014, 07:33:20 AM
I have a very busy week this one Eq. Thursday is my only good day, might be able to squeeze in a game on Wednesday as well. How are those for you?

Well, thursday can work if we start 21:00 or maybe even a bit later, say 21:30?
Tomorrow (wednesday) I am free all day, but are going away in the evening, so I can play around 12:00 and a few hours after that.

Shall we say thursday, 21:30?
Yeah lets say that.

Sad that you didn't show up :( I can't wait any longer and have to go to bed. Can't play this weekend, but maybe on monday?

I am so sorry!
Just got home from an event that took much longer than I thought!
I can absolutely play on monday! I have nothing booked that day, so just say what time and I will be there!

Again, really sorry, but I could not get away and my phone was dead, so I couldn't write here either!

Can you play around lunchtime or is it only the evening?

I can play at any time, so lunch (I guess that is 12:00?) works fine for me!

OK, lets say 13.00 if that's ok with you?

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 27, 2014, 11:23:31 AM
OK, lets say 13.00 if that's ok with you?

Absolutely! See u monday!

(and thanx for the heads up on the quote-problem, MrB!) :D

Mr B

So.. There is this delete possibility when you press quote.
That makes it possible to remove unwanted text.
Just so that is known  ;D

Mr B

So, to the game between some Gorgeous vs some unbreakable.
The unbreakable was quite fast broken, the fans the dice the catch the blocks... nah they all said NO.
But they did what no one have done yet.. a TD vs the Khemri and they almost stole the game.

Amazing block stats... elf's got more that 50% of all block dice to be either skull or pow.. 8/7 out of 23.. Dang!
Khemri did what they had to do.. the bone grinder.

Thanks for staying in the game Barm!
Lots (not in this league though) would have abandon a game like this.
Now good luck and ditch those elf's after this season... if not nuffle has some golden eggs in the end of the tunnel.  ::)

tags

Quote from: Mr B on June 27, 2014, 10:01:18 PM
Amazing block stats... elf's got more that 50% of all block dice to be either skull or pow.. 8/7 out of 23.. Dang!
Holy crap, another nuffling? I used to believe in the law of averages, but now I'm starting to sense that Nuffle is in fact real and is mightily pissed off.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on June 28, 2014, 03:38:47 AM
Holy crap, another nuffling? I used to believe in the law of averages, but now I'm starting to sense that Nuffle is in fact real and is mightily pissed off.
When Nuffle see me rollin', he be hatin'.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

A long time ago, in a Blood Bowl field far away....

A New Game
It is the sixteenth season of NUL. Elfs of the Lords of Sith have risen from their subterranean home, seeking their first win of the season in a match against the norse Fantasy Armor Inc. During the opening ceremonies, elf spies manage to steal the beer keg reserved for the Fantasy Armor Inc's secret weapon, FINNJÄVLE, a beered up yhetee with with enough power to destroy an entire front line of any team.
Pursued by the norse attendants, dark elf spy races to his side of the field, custodian of the stolen keg that can save his people by sobering up the yhetee and subduing his frenzy.
- Hey, whats ya're doing here? Let me see your identification.
- You don't need to see my identification.
- We don't need to see his identification.
- This is not the keg you're looking for.
- That is not the keg we're looking for.

Elfs Strike Back
It is a dark time for the dark elf. Although Finnjävle has been sobered up, norse the front line has knocked down the elf line and the ball has been carried to their side across the centre.
Evading the dreaded norse werewolf, a group of elfs led by a witch elf has however established a blitz play on the norse ball-carrier.
- Coach, the possibility of successfully navigating the ball through from the center is approximately 3 720 to 1!
- Never tell me the odds.
The evil dark elfs, obsessed with finding a scoring a chance, have gotten hold of the ball and sent catchers into the norse side of the field.
- What is your strategy, coach?
- There is a small hole in our flank.
- I have seen it.
- We have an elf blitzer, Darh Malek, the young blitzer who dodged away from Furry Boots. I have no doubt he is going to score.
- How is that possible?
- Look at his agility and strength. You know he will make it. He could score on us.

Return of the Norse
Darth Malek has scored against the Fantasy Armor Inc and elfs have succeeded in stopping the second norse attack. But little does the elf know that FINNJÄVLE has secretly found a new potent beer keg, even larger than the one stolen by the Lords of Sith. When buzzed-up, this ultimate weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of elfs struggling to hold the yhetee back...
- Soon we'll score and you will lose!
- Perhaps you refer to that imminent attack of your feeble cage? Yes, I assure you, we are quite safe from your attack there.
- Your overconfidence is your weakness.
- Your faith in your cage is yours.
- Finnjävle? Finnjävle? Where?
- Darth Vader, you can't die!
- Strong am I with the armor, but not that strong.

Revenge of the Sith
Tied! The Sith have crumbled under blocking of the ruthless Finnjävle and rest of the norse. There is a corpse on the dark elf dugout. Norse have scored. But in a stunning move, the fiendish elf blitzer, Darth Malek, has swept into norse side carrying the ball. As the desperate norse players attempt to mend weakened flank, Finnjävle leads a desperate block to roadblock the elf blitzer...
- Darth Vader... Can he hear me?
- No, Malek.
- Where is Vader? Is he safe? Is he all right?
- It seems, while blocking, a norse killed him.
- ...? They killed him! He was alive... I will score for him!
- Yeeeeeeeeeees!

Phantom Chance
Turmoil has engulfed the Norse side. The scoring prowess of the dark elf is undisputed.
Hoping to score the equilizer with a blockade of frenzied push-backs, the desperate norse have stocked all their players in front of the small elf front line.
While the congress of the elfs curiosly wonders if a chain of pushbacks can be achieved, the norse coach has already dispatched the attackers, two frenzied werewolfs, to settle the matter.
- Are you sure about this? Trusting our fate to a series of pushbacks that is hardly possible? Nuffle will not approve.
- Nuffle does not need to know.
- Well, I don't think we'll make it.
- Mesa think we lost. Mesa think you screwed up!

Nothing to complain about here, Hakos played a flawless game whereas I made two mistakes. First, I pushed my first attack too early, and then I misplaced my setup a the end of the match, and the darkies took advantage of both of the mistakes. Thanks again for the game Hakos, maybe you should try playing on those pain-killers more often!

hakos

"he is not dead yet, doctor, fix him up or you will suffer the same fate"

"yes Sidious, will do, but that eye will never work again"

"eyes does not matter, sensing the force is far more effective anyway"

"I'm happy to report your disciple will live"

"great, but why did you not fix Darth Gean?

"erhm, well, I had to make a choice, Vader or Gean, and considering what you said earlier..."

"you should know better than to heal a novice before a seasoned level 3 sith"

"but, you said, arrgh, gasp"

The doctor falls to the ground choked

"We can Always find a new doctor, no big loss. Now to the matter of that norse reporter who can't even spell Malak's name correctly. He needs to learn, the hard way..."

------------------

Brilliant report as always J-Reedy. Thanks for the match. The Dices were quite even and it was the small things that decided it. And I have to say that Malak's first goal were quite lucky, breaking through your line in that way

Two dead, it was rather late so it felt safe to save Vader with the doctor, but just the turn after Gean died. A level 3 blocker. Will take some time to recoup from that.

/hakos

Lars

Zlluga boyz & in search of snow white has played the match.

The swarf started to receive the ball and during the first hal they tried to focus on cripple the goblin team by brinning down there secret weapons and trying to hurt as many goblins as possible meanwhile avoiding the tolls.
This plus that nuffle hated the gobos (failing alot of really stupid rolls, dodges and blocks).  This allowed the dwarfs to make 2 goals and go winning out of the duel.

Thanks for the match muller sorry about the nuffeling

/Lars

equilibri

Waagghhh!!! Still undefeated!

First 'alf da lizardz stole our ball and even if our hired Weirdboy tried to burn'em wif a big ball of fire, no lizard fell and dey could score pretty easy, so we 'ad to start over... Finally our troll took our gobbo and threw 'im wif da ball and 'e landed and scored!

In da second 'alf da crowd started throwing rocks at uz! Thank Mork that our painboy can fix dead Blitzers...

The lizardz scored again, but not wifout some trouble. And we continued to knock out the scaly big'uns, so when we got da ball it was eazy to just walk to da endzone for another draw!

Noone can beat uz! We are da greatest! Waagh da orcz! Waagh da Freeboooterz!