S16 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match day forwarded and it's time for the MD3! As the next weekend is the midsommar/juhannus in Sweden/Finland (Sankthans on Tuesday next week in Norway I think?) it's to be expected that there may be some delays this week. So no pressure, if you have some plans for the weekend.

Blood Sports Spotlight will (un)fortunately be delayed as I've returned to work and I seem to have this stuff called work that my colleagues have save especially for me. But Gron and Nippy will return, maybe sometime during midsommar.

So, Lasseman, time for our matchup. I'm sure you're happy to hear that my werewolves are out. Here are my OK starting times for this week (CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 18-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I might free time also on Sunday but I'm not sure about that until later in the week.

Mr B

Hmm.. where iz zat jolly Roger flag wavingz?

Gnar gnar the mummies Would like to play to night or in ze weekend.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 16, 2014, 07:39:13 AM
Match day forwarded and it's time for the MD3! As the next weekend is the midsommar/juhannus in Sweden/Finland (Sankthans on Tuesday next week in Norway I think?) it's to be expected that there may be some delays this week. So no pressure, if you have some plans for the weekend.

Blood Sports Spotlight will (un)fortunately be delayed as I've returned to work and I seem to have this stuff called work that my colleagues have save especially for me. But Gron and Nippy will return, maybe sometime during midsommar.

So, Lasseman, time for our matchup. I'm sure you're happy to hear that my werewolves are out. Here are my OK starting times for this week (CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 18-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I might free time also on Sunday but I'm not sure about that until later in the week.

Nice to  hear about the werewolfs :)

I can play Wedenesday at 20:00 (CEST/GMT+2)

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on June 16, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

Nice to  hear about the werewolfs :)

I can play Wedenesday at 20:00 (CEST/GMT+2)

/Lars

Okej, Wed at 20 it is. See you then!

hakos

Hi Equilibri, time for another draw, perhaps?

I can play wednesday evening, maybe friday daytime, weekend any time, although perhaps not too early on saturday...

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on June 16, 2014, 08:40:21 PM

I can play wednesday evening, maybe friday daytime, weekend any time, although perhaps not too early on saturday...

/hakos

Hi!

Yeah, propably another draw... My orcz are experts at that... :D

Wednesday evening sounds great! Shall we say 20:00?

hakos

tags

This is probably the second match day in a row my playing should've earned me a loss, and the only reason I end up splitting points is because Nuffle decided to take a dump on my opponent. Oh well, good spp for cas at any rate.

Barmution

This game can go fuck itself ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on June 16, 2014, 08:43:15 AM

Over here Mr.Mummy!

I have a pretty busy weekend. Only opening is on Sunday from 17.00-22.00.
I can also play tomorrow (Wednesday) and on Thursday from 20.00-22.00.

Choose your poison :)

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on June 16, 2014, 09:01:03 PM

/hakos

Hi!

Hi again, I'm really sorry but I have just realized that I have forgotten a planned poker game this evening. Is there any of the other times that would work for you?

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 17, 2014, 11:00:25 PM
Quote from: Mr B on June 16, 2014, 08:43:15 AM

Over here Mr.Mummy!

I have a pretty busy weekend. Only opening is on Sunday from 17.00-22.00.
I can also play tomorrow (Wednesday) and on Thursday from 20.00-22.00.

Choose your poison :)

/Gnaar
M#1
I think that is possible.
M#2
What he ment was tonight.
M#3
Yes at 21 cest
M#4
Yaar.. bring A lot of Aloe vera.. we are spanking pirate butts tonight!!

hakos

Quote from: hakos on June 18, 2014, 09:34:03 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 16, 2014, 09:01:03 PM

/hakos

Hi!

Hi again, I'm really sorry but I have just realized that I have forgotten a planned poker game this evening. Is there any of the other times that would work for you?

/hakos

Poker game cancelled, to few participants today, so the match tonight is still on

/hakos