Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

wow, that is an insane amount of blocks

/hakos

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 11, 2014, 08:10:42 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 10, 2014, 12:30:55 PM
Friday at 19 ok? That should work well for me.

That's a date, mate. See ya in a couple of days!

Hi, if you see this in time, and have the opportunity to start one hour earlier at 1800 today, that would be great. If not, 19 still works, I just got some plans for tonight that I would love to be available for a bit earlier :)

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on June 13, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

Hi, if you see this in time, and have the opportunity to start one hour earlier at 1800 today, that would be great. If not, 19 still works, I just got some plans for tonight that I would love to be available for a bit earlier :)

No problem, 18.00 is actually better also for me. So today at 18 it is.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 13, 2014, 08:49:05 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 13, 2014, 06:18:12 AM

No problem, 18.00 is actually better also for me. So today at 18 it is.

Cool, see you at 18!

Barmution

Could you be bothered to play either early (around 12) or late (around 21) on Sunday, muller?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 11, 2014, 09:12:42 PM
Yo TGA!

Im really having a busy week unfortunately. Only possibility i will have is probably sunday evening since im coming home from a business trip then. How about 20.00 on sunday?

/Gnaarkill, Mighty Pirate.
Sunday evening should work fine. 20 should be good as well I think, unless I post here again I'm on at that time :)

J-Reedy

- Heeyyy, guysshh, that ale thoshe niche green guysh gave ushh wassh reallyyy goood.
- Yeah but thoshe dogfachesh drank most of it!
- Hey, Börger, where'd ya go?
- Ya mean Chhseshstrap? That'sh what they said we're shupposhed to call shim now.
- Chhesstratp, breashhtrap, he's Börger!
- That big green fella hit'im in the neck and he broke hishh collar boner.
- Boner! Ha-ha!
- Whatsh going on? Why do those green guysh keep hittinksh ush?
- Is that dogfashe they're carrying out?
- Looookssh like it. Wonder whichshhsh one of them it washh?
- I'll go askhh, the other dogfache is there... Wait a shecond.
- Wait! No need, they're taking the other one out alsho!
- Wonder whatsshh wrong with them? I'll go askshh the coacshh...
- HEY! COACSSHH! COACHH! HEY! WHAT'SSSH GOING ON WITH THOSSHE DOGFACHESSH?
- GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE GAME!
- What? What game?
- DAMN! No need, they just scored on us.
- Game? Ish it who drinkssh the mosht game? I like that one.
- OKEY, GUYS, WE'RE DOWN ONE BUT NOW JUST ON THERE AND BASH THEIR FRONT LINE IN! AND WHOEVER OF YOU WHO THINKS HE CAN LEAN DOWN WITHOUT FALLING DOWN GOES AND PICKS UP THE BALL!
- Hey, guysshh, ish thisssh where I'm supposhed to be? HEEYY! What'sssha doing blowing on that whishshle so hard! That hurt me earshh.
- Why are thoshe green guysh runnink around already? Ain't we shupposhed to attack?
- What'shya pusshing me for you big ugly! Take that!
- PRRRRKKEEELE!
- Quiet down, Finjävel! No need to shcream so musch. Oh, you wann hitsh that green fella? Wait a shek, I'll hold'im. No, no, if you're gonna hit'im that way, you'll fall over. There, I sshaid so!
- HEY, LUISSSH! I gotzh the ball, I betsh you a keg that'sh you can't catshh it if I
- SHURE I CANSH! Bet you a keg you won't get the ball thissh far!
- HERE IT COMESH! oh, wait a shec... ARE YOU THE LEFT ONE YOU OR THE RIGHT ONE YOU?
- No matter, I'm ambushd..., ambida..., ambbbshidxr...., ambidxshtrou... I DRINK WITH BOTH HANDSSHH!
- OKAY! Here! YOU OWN ME A KEG, I GOT IT THERE!
- HA! YOU OWN ME A KEG! I caughtshed it!
- RUN YOU BUGGER! THAT WAY!
- Whatsha yelling for coacshh? HEY! Who ya are to go pusshing people around, green fella? Some kind of pussher? Why I oughta!
- Don'tsha worry Luissh, I'll take care of him. DON'TCSSHA go pussshink my mate around!
- Thankssh Krissh.. HEY! Is that coachh over there? Yeah, and he hasshh a pint! SSHHEE YA LATER MATESSH!
- THAT'S IT YOU DRUNKEN FOOL! RUN HERE! I HAVE I PINT HERE! JUST FOR YOU! TOUCHDOWN! Nice one Luis!
- Why ish everybody shkreamink?
- Get these slobs into the dugout and find out what's going on. They're even more drunk than usual...
- Coach! I found these empty kegs from the dugout! They have New Orc's stamps on them! Looks like beer but I think I smell a whiff of troll tranqualizer in it too!
- Damn, they must've slipped the kegs onto our supply somehow... Okay, time to play it hard, open up the special keg and see that everyone gets a whiff of it!
- Coach, you don't mean... You can't...
- That's right, open up the water keg and make sure that everyone of those drunk bastards sees it's been opened. Tell them that anyone who doesn't try his hardest drinks nothing but water for rest of the week!
--------------
- That was a brilliant move, coach! They really did good there! I thought we were sure to lose after that first half!
- Can't underestimate what a threat of water does for norseman!
- Yeah, that really saved us! This draw feels like a victory!

- After one linonorse and a werewolf got injured in first turn, I thought I had seen the worst of this game. Then I got skull+both down on my only player without a block and loner did the trick with the reroll. Then my other werewolf got injured (Lars will probably be happy to hear that both of the wolves are out from MD3). Then Kvasilad scored. Then he got a blitz at the kick-off. Then I got double-skullz. Then I got double-skullz on the reroll. But after these minor inconveniences, I managed to tie the game at the end of the first half. Then the second half was more even with the dice for me and Kvasilad also got the double-skullz-into-double-skullz which helped me keep the end result as a tie. So, this was one of those games where a draw feels like a victory. Thanks again for the game, Kvasi, hope I didn't sound too frustrated after those few first turns.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 13, 2014, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 11, 2014, 09:12:42 PM
Yo TGA!

Im really having a busy week unfortunately. Only possibility i will have is probably sunday evening since im coming home from a business trip then. How about 20.00 on sunday?

/Gnaarkill, Mighty Pirate.
Sunday evening should work fine. 20 should be good as well I think, unless I post here again I'm on at that time :)

Cool!

See you tomorrow, hopefully :)

muller71

Quote from: Barmution on June 13, 2014, 10:30:13 AM
Could you be bothered to play either early (around 12) or late (around 21) on Sunday, muller?

Sunday starting at 21 works for me. Cu then.

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 13, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
- After one linonorse and a werewolf got injured in first turn, I thought I had seen the worst of this game. Then I got skull+both down on my only player without a block and loner did the trick with the reroll. Then my other werewolf got injured (Lars will probably be happy to hear that both of the wolves are out from MD3). Then Kvasilad scored. Then he got a blitz at the kick-off. Then I got double-skullz. Then I got double-skullz on the reroll. But after these minor inconveniences, I managed to tie the game at the end of the first half. Then the second half was more even with the dice for me and Kvasilad also got the double-skullz-into-double-skullz which helped me keep the end result as a tie. So, this was one of those games where a draw feels like a victory. Thanks again for the game, Kvasi, hope I didn't sound too frustrated after those few first turns.

Thanks for the game, well done to stay in the game and keep focused even when Nuffle kept throwing sand in your eyes :)

And no, you didn't sound too frustrated, it would have been more than understandable to sound a lot more frustrated!

Barmution

I'm online now, Muller. Sorry for being late :(

Barmution

A narrow victory for the Panzer Squad who was anything but unbreakable which our newly dead MB/Guard Blitzer can attest to (byer, bye 2 double rolls :( ). Muller plays some mean gobbos for sure.