S16 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And the new season is on!
Right from the start, we have a real treat - the goblins versurs pirate goblins matchup where it is guaranteed that nothing that happens is planned ahead!
Mismatched pairs of the day match will be the dwarfs versurs elfs where elfs won't be able to fully enjoy their normal dodge-free life and the little buggers will have a hard time keeping up with the long-legged ones.
Then there's some sandy dead folks against the elfs that live in such darkness that they have to carry light-sticks with them, over-sexy norsemen against some orcs with liberal thoughts about booting and finally the yet-to-be turned into leather boots and purses versus the real-green-mean-team of New Orc City.

Play on!

J-Reedy

All-right Equilibri, time for our rematch from last season, let's see if I can turn the tables on you this time. I just started my vacation and I'm off to visit some family, so my gaming days are a bit limited, but on the other hand, I'm game for almost any time now. Here are my OK starting times (GMT+2/CEST):
- Wednesday, 20->
- Thursday, any time
- Sunday, 13->

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. As I said, I'll be away from computer for couple of days but I'll sneak in here with my mobile from time to time.

hakos

Seems there is an old favorite coming back (from the dead?). Nice.

Br B, I'm currently on vacation and can play any time next week. Your choice.

But be warned, we have just recruited a young runner for the team, still unskilled but great potential we feel within him. Welcome, Darth Sidious.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on June 01, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

But be warned, we have just recruited a young runner for the team, still unskilled but great potential we feel within him. Welcome, Darth Sidious.

/hakos

Cool I'm pretty busy and would like to have this game in the book ASAP.
Can you play tomorrow evening 21 cest?
Br
B

Gnaarkill

Nice!
Let the games begin!  ;D

So muller, my green brother in arm!

My OK starting times for this week are as follow.
Monday: No go
Tuesday: 19.30-22.00
Wednesday: 21.30-22.00
Thursday: 21.30-22.00
Friday: 20.00-00.00 (not 100% sure about this one)
Saturday: 12.00- All day
Sunday: 19.00-22.00

/Scurvy ol' capt'n Gnaarkill  8)

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 01, 2014, 01:10:07 PM
All-right Equilibri, time for our rematch from last season, let's see if I can turn the tables on you this time. I just started my vacation and I'm off to visit some family, so my gaming days are a bit limited, but on the other hand, I'm game for almost any time now. Here are my OK starting times (GMT+2/CEST):
- Wednesday, 20->
- Thursday, any time
- Sunday, 13->

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. As I said, I'll be away from computer for couple of days but I'll sneak in here with my mobile from time to time.

Wednesday 20:00 (GMT+2, I think... Sweden?) sounds great! See u then!

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on June 01, 2014, 07:15:58 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 01, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

/hakos

Cool I'm pretty busy and would like to have this game in the book ASAP.
Can you play tomorrow evening 21 cest?
Br
B

That should work, I have some visitors during the day but they should be gone by that time

/hakos

Luiggi

I just dropped by to wish all the participants good luck and invite you to maim and kill each other for the good of the neutral spectator. Have a nice season!

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on June 02, 2014, 11:25:37 AM
I just dropped by to wish all the participants good luck and invite you to maim and kill each other for the good of the neutral spectator. Have a nice season!
Hehe.. your welcome any time to take a portion of NUL, we are feeders anyhow :-)
Enjoy and thanks!

Mr B

First game is already in the book of history for S16!

A game that was so very tight in the first half that Legolas could not have got an arrow in the crack.
And then the fireball came and opened it, New Blitz-Ra Ahnk feeder stole the ball and managed stay upright from a fierce pounding She Elf Darth Zannah.
His fingers clawed his grip firmly and the nails sank in to the ball as he run down the field trying to keep the distance to the she elf's.
0-0 in the first half that started with a blitz from the Khemri.. ending in knocking a TombGuard down and out.. nice done coach!

Next half was done following the rules of a dance lesson.
One step and I follow up with one step...
Elf's left the field one by one.. and after a direct hit from the Super Elf Malak the ball was lose but could be regained instantly.
Scoring 1-0 with one turn left was the only sane thing that could be done.

Thanks for the game hakos!
Sorry for the dmg but the pretty dead could not be held back after being away from the sport this long.
Good luck in the games to come, they are nasty elf's indeed.

BR
/B

hakos

Good report, captured most of the essential stuff.

Greed is what drives the dark side but here they got punished for it. Could have scored in turned 5 but decided to drag it out one more turn and did that by placing 6 elfs in fireball range. Not good. Not good at all.

3 permanent damages also made this a game that will be hard to forget. So, next match I will use 5 players with damages. How fun. Not.

/hakos

tags

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm having some trouble scheduling a match this week. I will probably have time to play Thursday evening (from 20-21-ish), and maybe Friday evening. The first sure date I have is next Monday at 2100, and I can probably play most days next week.

The Golden Arrow

Thursday evening sounds ok right now, I guess we can both check and come back to each other?

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 03, 2014, 09:26:15 AM
Thursday evening sounds ok right now, I guess we can both check and come back to each other?

Yes, let's say tentatively at 21 then?

Lars

Barm when can you play?
I can play
wednesday from 19:00.
thursday from 19:00
sunday fom 21:00

/Lars