S16 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Alright, lets try to book monday then shall we? I would prefer early in the evening or as late as possible (so say five ish or after 21 (21.30 would be nice)).

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 05, 2014, 10:07:20 PM
Alright, lets try to book monday then shall we? I would prefer early in the evening or as late as possible (so say five ish or after 21 (21.30 would be nice)).

Ah, perfect, I didn't think you could play Monday. I'll be away until evening, but I can pretty much guarantee 2130.

Barmution

Well, that certainly wasn't the opening match I was hoping for. Breaks and cas galore for the dorfs, I failed basically every important roll to score (with the chef stealing 2/3 RRs both halves) and my Thrower who dodged himself to death got the MVP. GG, Lasseman but seriously... this was a bit much.  :-\
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

The match between dorfs and elfs has been played the dorfs had a quite low TV so they invited a Halfling chef to help out whit cooking and serving som well needed beer, This reulted in 2 stolen RR in both halves leaving the elfs with one RR per half. This plus som very luckie armor/injury rolls in first half lead to a good first half for the dorfs scoring in round 8 and getting 6 players off the  picth in the meantime. In the second half the playing from both players were passive the elf managed to injur 2 dorf and dodge one elf to death. Pretty close to the end of the half the elfs had managed to manuver in such a position that they should be abel to score but the pass got fumbled at the middle of the pitch and the dorfs managed to keep it safe until the end of the game.

Thanks for the game Barmution and good luck in the future matches

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on June 05, 2014, 10:12:13 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 05, 2014, 10:07:20 PM

Ah, perfect, I didn't think you could play Monday. I'll be away until evening, but I can pretty much guarantee 2130.

Hi, are you ok with starting at 2145 or even 2200? I can still do 2130 at a pinch, but it's more hectic than I thought it would be.

The Golden Arrow

21.45 should work. I am pretty tired already so would prefer not to delay it too long though.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 09, 2014, 08:38:42 PM
21.45 should work. I am pretty tired already so would prefer not to delay it too long though.

Ok, 2145, thanks!

The Golden Arrow

Me and kvasi have played and it ended with a 2-0 victory for the Lizard. Match day is forwarded as well.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 10, 2014, 07:16:08 AM
Me and kvasi have played and it ended with a 2-0 victory for the Lizard. Match day is forwarded as well.

Yup, thanks for the game. Just like last season's match against the lizards, I was completely outplayed and outclassed. Nuffle couldn't have been much more neutral, both sides rolled pretty non-surprising amounts of pretty much everything, but I just couldn't get anything going tactically. Whenever I tried to use force, the saurii had more force, and whenever I tried to run, the skinks were faster. I struggle to learn anything from this (apart from the early non-caging blunder), though I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.