Season 17 Sign-up - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ,no no there's no limits!

Started by J-Reedy, August 16, 2014, 08:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 16 is on it's last legs, so time to look ahead onto the future! That is, SEASON 17 or the No TV limits season, so it's time bring out your best!

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This is the 3rd season from the set of 3, so there will be NO TV limit.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance of glory by starting every game with treasure trove of incentives! Start a goblin team and start practicing how to spend 1 000 000 gold pieces in incentives in three minutes!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

Season will probably start somewhere around the start of September.

---------------------------------------

I'll probly continue with the Fantasy Armor Inc if I don't suddenly get a craving for some amazon stuff...

01. J-Reedy - Fantasy Armor Inc (Norse)
02. Equilibri - Da Freeboooterz (Orc)
03. Kvasilad - New Orc Gitz (Orc)
04. Gnaarkill - Old World Pirates (Goblin)
05. Mr B - Nattbowlarna (Undead)
06. The Golden Arrow - Warpstone Plumbers (Underworld)
07. Lars - In search of snow white (Dwarf)
08. Luiggi - Cola Chaos (Chaos)
09. Muller71 - Zlluga Boyz (Goblin)
10. Barmution - Mad Science Fair (Chaos Dwarf)
11. Your name and team here!

Hakos - standing by with halfies for uneven numbers

equilibri

Well, I cant stop playing with my "everdrawing" orcz, so I guess da pirates will play one more season...

Da Freeboooterz reporting for duty!

//Equilibri

tags

I'll go a third round with New Orc Gitz, even though this season has been pretty miserable for them. Oh well, can't get much worse... can it?

hakos

Not certain if I will join or not, I feel like I need a break from Blood Bowl for one season now.

But if you end up being an odd number, then I will join for sure.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

The Gobo pirates are also reporting for duty!

After that win against the Panzer Squad there is no way they are going to loose a match this season!  ::)

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

The Golden Arrow

I'm of course in as well. Feeling a bit tired of the team so dunno what I'll play yet.

Lars

Luiggi

Time to bring the Cola Chaos back after their summer holidays! Mwehehehe.

Mr B

J-Reedy

All right, the S16 is over, so let's start planning for the S17 startup. I suggest that we aim for Monday, September 8th, so everybody has a week to prepare!

The Golden Arrow

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 31, 2014, 09:30:43 PM
All right, the S16 is over, so let's start planning for the S17 startup. I suggest that we aim for Monday, September 8th, so everybody has a week to prepare!

Sounds good...

Seems like Hakos need to be team number 10 so we don't get an uneven number...
And that is good, cause he drew me in to this league, so he can't get away that easy! :D

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on August 31, 2014, 09:48:44 PM
Seems like Hakos need to be team number 10 so we don't get an uneven number...
And that is good, cause he drew me in to this league, so he can't get away that easy! :D

Yes...

And I have decided for some fun and some frustration, but probably mostly frustration, halflings it will be for this season...

Looking forward to compete with the goblin teams about the last place...

/hakos