Season 52 - The Third Blood

Started by tags, January 15, 2024, 10:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Season 51 and set of three seasons is coming to an end, and by popular demand, it will be the last Blood Bowl 2 season of NUL.

So season 52 will be Blood Bowl 3!

There have been discussions on the discord, and we are aware that unfortunately the league tools are lacklustre (or indeed lacking) at the point of writing, but the game itself is solid enough at this point, so the risks of mishaps are acceptable.

The structure will be the same as before, a round-robin set of matches with all league participants, and then a final match for the two top teams (except if we somehow become 10 or more players, in which case we will run semi-finals for the top 4 teams into the final).

Season 52 will accept only fresh TV1000 teams, season 53 and 54 will accept all previous NUL teams (or new fresh teams if you prefer), since these are the first "official" NUL seasons in BB3.

If you know someone who might be interested in joining our little corner of the Blood Bowl world, please invite them! As already said, this is the best point to jump into the league as everyone will be playing with rookie teams.

-------------------------------------
Instructions for new coaches:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This may take some time but admins will try to be on lookout for genuine account registration (not spammers) during signup season. You can also look for our Discord server "NUL" and contact us there.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

You can also check the Discord server for the league (discord.gg/Kp9fKGGjgc - add https:// in front of that)

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

In-game info:
League: NUL Championship
Competition: NUL Season 52
Password: nul

Signed up:
1. tags - The Unalived (Shambling Undead)
2. Saitani - The Rejects (something)
3. Memofin - Giggling Gloomstalkers (Dark Elves)
4. Jaiseri - Waagh Waagh here we go (Black Orcs)
5. Bantha - The Four Horsemen (Chaos Chosen)
6. Gnaarkill - The Shunned (Chaos Renegades)
7. J-Reedy - Gramps Great Goonie Gang (Nurgle)
8. Hakos - Dazzling Dudes (Human)
9. Lars - Made of Iron (Dwarf)
10. atte1979 - Old Skool Orks (Orcs)

Saitani

well time for me to get the game then .Signing up with whatever i decide to play :P

Memofin

Hey hey hey, finally we are here. <3
I will be bringing elfs back, this time evil ones, so dark elf for me.

Jaiseri

Hey ho! Happy to join. WIll be joining as black orcs :)

Mr B

Hello,

Going with Chaos again.
The Four Horsemen, less horns more men :)
signed UP!

tags

Gnaarkill

Yo!
I will be joining with Chaos Renegades, cuz they were great fun! :D

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

hakos

Hi

Will join Season 52. Will download BB3 in the weekend, select a cool team and then apply latest on sunday.

/hakos

Lars

I will join and thik it will be dwarf
/Lars

hakos

Dazzling Dudes (human) has joined Season 52 /hakos

atte1979

WAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!

The Orks will return!

EDIT: Team created and joined season 52.

tags