Started by bodyschlompf, January 17, 2011, 05:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elake

I'll play season 2, most likely with the same team (Frog Bros.). If not I'll play Khemri. I will let you know!

Pidpad

Ok, update time.

I'll be taking a break.
Too much is going on for me to be able to play in more than one league (I'll take a break as league admin in OCC as well).

Konna

I'm in for the next season.

Elake

Update: Depending on my final game I'll either keep playing Frog Brothers (Vamp) or a new team (Hum most likely).

Tulley

Due to some mayor pushes from my brother (elake) ive decided 2 play BB again and ofc with you guys=) Will most likely play a new orc team=)

In-game alias: Tulley
Your e-mail address: alexandermagic@hotmail.com

Satanclaus

Hi all!

Would be signing up for season 2, If you guys would have me. Read at some point that other nordic bloodbowlers than swedes would be welcome... Well I´m Finnish... =)

Ingame alias: Satanclaus
anton_9d@hotmail.com

Mr B

Quote from: Satanclaus on February 12, 2011, 11:53:21 AM
Hi all!

Would be signing up for season 2, If you guys would have me. Read at some point that other nordic bloodbowlers than swedes would be welcome... Well I´m Finnish... =)

Welcome Satanclaus!
We are not that picky.. :D
But it is good that you come from mother earth, easier to get games then  ::)
/B

Elake

The team I choose for next season is Amazons, team name "Molly Pitchers".

The Golden Arrow

QuoteWe are not that picky..
But it is good that you come from mother earth, easier to get games then 
Why these crazy hard restrictions, I say, if any mermaids or alien want to join the league I at least won't be there to stop 'em ;)

Tulley

My team for the season will be a necromantic team named Howling Death. =)

Cunitek

My team will be Elves named Freya's Tomcats.

Papa Angel

Hi,

I'll have to take a break from NUL for a while. Papa Angel will become a real father soon (maybe the baby will be named Fink or Mean Machine  :D) and I don't think I can keep up with regular league games just now.

Thanks for the games, it has been fun!

bodyschlompf

Quote from: Papa Angel on February 20, 2011, 03:10:35 PM
(maybe the baby will be named Fink or Mean Machine  :D)

Yeah! And your wife wouldn't mind that you went for a BB related name for your baby, right? That's every mothers dream!  ;D ;)

Been great having you Papa! Good look with your future snotling!

Konna

Quote from: bodyschlompf on February 20, 2011, 06:36:52 PM

Yeah! And your wife wouldn't mind that you went for a BB related name for your baby, right? That's every mothers dream!  ;D

Not to wave my finger at you or anything, but you'll find it's Judge Dredd related.  ;D

e: If the baby is named Mean Machine though, those responsible shall be my idols for all eternity.

Mr B

Quote from: Konna on February 20, 2011, 11:19:55 PM
Quote from: bodyschlompf on February 20, 2011, 06:36:52 PM

Yeah! And your wife wouldn't mind that you went for a BB related name for your baby, right? That's every mothers dream!  ;D

Not to wave my finger at you or anything, but you'll find it's Judge Dredd related.  ;D

e: If the baby is named Mean Machine though, those responsible shall be my idols for all eternity.
hehe, yes Maybe Judge Child, or Judge Death... hoho what I would not give to see the face of the baptist, :D