S17 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr B

Ahh.. Pirates.. Gobbos..

No worries Wights, take the day off we will handle them...
And then some..

No, no, that's... No.. I said NO!
We are NOT wounded from the last game vs some pesky Chaos Dwarfs.. they just want to take a bath now when we are so near the beach.
Visiting our old gobbos friends...

Somehow friends yes.. hugs no kissing though...
Our TV?
Yes bathing takes us down from 2330 to 1780.. what about it?
No, the sun does not bother us.
It's the chaos stench we need to get rid of.
No Nuffle is a good dude.. *whistles a bit*  ::)

Next week will probably be doable.. Arghy..

J-Reedy

Hi Kvasiman!
I noticed you had harsh thoughts about playing this match as your team was crippled but it would be great if you could bring yourself to play this match so that I don't get unfair advantage in the playoffs race as an admin draw or win for me would settle my playoff spot.

No time to play this weekend, office christmas party and stuff going on, but next week should work on following CET times:
- Tuesday 18-21
- Wednesday 14-21.30
- Thursday 14-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'm not sure about the rest of the week yet, I'll update next week when the situation clears.

I'll try and find time to get the S18 sign-up thread up this weekend, should get it done next week at the latest.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 21, 2014, 05:58:02 AM
Hi Kvasiman!
I noticed you had harsh thoughts about playing this match as your team was crippled but it would be great if you could bring yourself to play this match so that I don't get unfair advantage in the playoffs race as an admin draw or win for me would settle my playoff spot.

No time to play this weekend, office christmas party and stuff going on, but next week should work on following CET times:
- Tuesday 18-21
- Wednesday 14-21.30
- Thursday 14-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'm not sure about the rest of the week yet, I'll update next week when the situation clears.

I'll try and find time to get the S18 sign-up thread up this weekend, should get it done next week at the latest.

Hi, yeah ok, I guess I'll play, even though I really don't feel invested in this team anymore :P

Tuesday at 18 should be fine I think.

equilibri

Barmution!

I really look forward to our game, cause I am not in contention for top4 so I can ignore your CL/MB blockers and just hunt your little hobgoblins instead... :D

No, just kidding! Or am I...  ;)

Well, I can play these times:

Fri 21/11: 19:00-> (today, that is...)
Sat 22/11: 19:00->
Sun 23/11: 19:00->
Mon 24/11: 18:00->
Tue 25/11: 18:00->

So, what do you think is best?

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on November 21, 2014, 03:37:59 PM
Barmution!

I really look forward to our game, cause I am not in contention for top4 so I can ignore your CL/MB blockers and just hunt your little hobgoblins instead... :D

If you see this in time I'll be available to start for a couple of hours and check in here now and then to look for you. Else we could perhaps do a late game on Sunday (21.00) if it still suits you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on November 21, 2014, 07:24:46 PM
Quote from: equilibri on November 21, 2014, 03:37:59 PM
Barmution!

If you see this in time I'll be available to start for a couple of hours and check in here now and then to look for you. Else we could perhaps do a late game on Sunday (21.00) if it still suits you?

-Barm

Sorry, saw this now. If u are still up for a game tonight I can play, otherwise sunday at 21:00 sounds fine for me!

//Eq

Barmution

Sure, I'm logging in now. See you ingame if you're still around.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on November 21, 2014, 08:50:28 PM
Sure, I'm logging in now. See you ingame if you're still around.

Perfect! See u soon!

Barmution

Final match of the season was a fun bash fest vs Equ's Orcs:

The Chorfs get a good start by removing a couple of Orc players from the LoS but pretty soon Mino having a bad day, some half-assed protection of the ball and a pretty skilled wizard turned the tables and the first half ends 1-0 in favor of the greenskins. By the start of the second half the Orcs are up in numbers due to some fine bashing and apothecary work and the teams trade blows until there's only 7 or 8 on both sides. The Orcs' Thrower has been trapped against the sideline and after some finagling the remaining Bull Centaur manages to get him down and the ball scatters to the crowd... Who appearantly loves Chorfs as they throw the ball back in deep into the Orcs' half and after a bit of tricky business it's up to the ball carrying hobo to make a dodge to equalize, which he makes due to his own dodging capabilities. Yay! Finally the Orcs make a decent attempt at throwing the remaining non-sent off Goblin but he lands next to the Mino and isn't able to stick the landing, making the final scoreline 1-1.

Well played and thanks for an awesome game, Equi! This was pure BB fun at it's finest :)
-Barm

Luiggi

Hey TGA!

Can you play this Sunday from 20.00 onwards? It would be my best chance before next week since I'll be home alone, mwehehe.

If you can't, then it will have to wait until next Thursday.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on November 20, 2014, 11:03:01 PM
Ahh.. Pirates.. Gobbos..

No worries Wights, take the day off we will handle them...
And then some..

No, no, that's... No.. I said NO!
We are NOT wounded from the last game vs some pesky Chaos Dwarfs.. they just want to take a bath now when we are so near the beach.
Visiting our old gobbos friends...

Somehow friends yes.. hugs no kissing though...
Our TV?
Yes bathing takes us down from 2330 to 1780.. what about it?
No, the sun does not bother us.
It's the chaos stench we need to get rid of.
No Nuffle is a good dude.. *whistles a bit*  ::)

Next week will probably be doable.. Arghy..

Meanwhile in the cabin of the mighty pirate ship belonging to the old world pirates:

- Aww, come on guys! We can do one more match, coach has promised us a retirement after this one. The least we can do is to finish with jolly roger on top!

- No, no, no, i can't... i just can't. My back hurts!

- Yea, and i'm to smashed up to even play next match!

- Where is Captain Morgan?

- Yea, and what happened to that new chainsaw guy?

- He di...

- No, im here!

- Guys, guys! I just saw those undead guys sunbathing on the beach outside our ship. The sun burns their pale skin so bad they are starting to loose their limbs, now is our time to strike!

- Yea, Captain Hook is right! This is the best opportunity we'll get! Hook, arm your bombs. Captain Mortimer , kickstart that chainsaw and Dread... ready that ball and chain! We are going to play some blood bowl... or die trying!

My ok starting times are as follow:
Monday: 21-22
Tuesday: No go
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: 21-22
Friday: 20-00
Saturday: All day
Sunday: 11-13 

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

New chain on the block.
More Kemikaze bombers.
And some Trolls'R'Us dummies.

Bring em on, says we.
We will push your team in the direction of the plank!
Wednesday looks like a good full moon.. lets do it then.
Cheers Gnarly!

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on November 21, 2014, 11:59:14 AM

Hi, yeah ok, I guess I'll play, even though I really don't feel invested in this team anymore :P

Tuesday at 18 should be fine I think.

Super fine! See you on Tuesday!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Luiggi on November 22, 2014, 10:54:50 AM
Hey TGA!

Can you play this Sunday from 20.00 onwards? It would be my best chance before next week since I'll be home alone, mwehehe.

If you can't, then it will have to wait until next Thursday.
Not sure which dates you are referring to. I can't play today if that's the sunday you think about. My best time would be daytime on saturday, I will probably not be available any night this week. My schedule is not 100 % set though so I'm not really sure.