S17 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Obviously not your fault, but Nuffle threw some really lopsided injury dice here ::)

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on November 10, 2014, 11:42:53 AM
Hey Bantha!

I know you've got internet problems so just gimme a holler when things are sorted out and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,
-Barm
Yo.. the internet problems is solved. The problem now is my wife.. she is still under observation at the hospital. The situation is stable now, so it has improved.
I do not see myself play before Friday.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on November 10, 2014, 09:34:00 PM
A couple of my better skill players dead and at least one more has to be retired. To be honest, I don't know if I'm up for playing MD9 with this team now. I was going to scrap them after the season anyway, but it really feels like this match expedited the process.

Hehe, the dwarves are like a living killing machine, retireing one team after another :D

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for a great game Gnarkill. It was a lot of back and forth but my rats managed to grab the ball and run it into the end zone three times. Lots of injuries on both sides as it should be but it was a bit sad for me that my guard rat died and Gnarkill's super troll is missing the final game of he season.

My team is really on an upward trajectory now with two draws and a win on the last three games. It's at least nice to get some positive things out of the team after the horrible start of he season.

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 11, 2014, 08:25:49 AMYo.. the internet problems is solved. The problem now is my wife.. she is still under observation at the hospital. The situation is stable now, so it has improved.
I do not see myself play before Friday.

Sad to hear that she's ill but at least it's good that she's stable. Hoping for her speedy recovery. mate.

I'll check here once a day so you can post a date when things are back under control. Take your time and no pressure.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

My wife is now home and well.. phew.. that was not a very pleasant experience.

Lets try some BB on friday then around 22 cet.. if that is ok..
Let's see if I forgot the moves.
Cheers!

J-Reedy

YO LUIGGI!

Just in case you don't notice. Mueller posted on the MD7 thread:
http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=505.msg6794#msg6794

Tried moving the post but couldn't be done.

equilibri

J-Reedy!

I can start our game in about 20 minutes if you are ready?
Shall we say 18:40?

Well, I guess you didn't see this in time, so I see u on the field in 10 minutes instead!

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 12, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

Let's see if I forgot the moves.
Cheers!
That's great news!

Catch you on Friday, then :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

- Heeeeyyss, Frank-man!
- Whatsha shaying Ken-man!
- Do jo... jou... you remember anything about before?
- Before what? MORE BEER WHENCSSH!... YEAH I KNOW I'M ON THE FIELD BUT I MEAN I GET BACK TO THE BENCSSH!
- You know, before. Like shometime I getsh theesh flassshes of ush playing back home in north...
- Oh, that before. Naah, I don'tsh try go and remember that shstuff.
- Ju... Yuj... You know that Finnjävel shays that before Luis remembered hissh real name jusht before our lasht game where he gotsh himshelf killed.
- Whatshya mean real name?
- Jo... Ju.. You know, the one that'sh not on our herssh... jersh... jershy... jerssheyssh but that we ushed to be called bach home.
- Hey, there'sshh an orc...
- You hold him.
- Shhuure thing, Frank.
CLASH! BANG! CRACK!
- There, that ssshould do for a while. Yeah, I can't...
- Whatsha ya was going to shay, Frank?
- Frosstad. Frode Frosstad...
- Look out Frank! That black orcsh going to...
- Godsh damn, Ken! Didshya shee that! That orc took Frank'sh head clean off! And the healer-man alreay ushed all the good shtuff on Wrishhstrenghy...
- He wash calling a name...
- What? Who? D'ya mean Frank?
- Ja... Jash... Yesshh... Wonder who he washh callink?
- REAL NAME! WWWWHHAAAAAARRRRRHHHH!
- Oh, hi Finny. Hey, could'ya shhwat that orc away? Thanksssh. Yeah... Whatsha mean with real...
- FRANK-FRODE!
- Ya mean he remembered the olden timeshh? Back when we played home... Drunklouts. Yeah... Frode and Kristan blitzing ahead, Lasse and Killdahl runn...
- KILLY-KILLDAH!
- Yeah, I remember me....
- Fuck...
- Well, Finnjävel, drink a barrel for me tonight, would you, Finny-man?
- DRINK!
- Thanks. Oh no you don't!
- WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAARRRHHHH!

Well, bit of a Pyrhic victory for me this time. Looks like that if I'm getting into the playoffs, the team playing there will be a bit different than the team that played it's way there. Equilibri started with the ball, niggled my +ST lino early, so I used my apo there. I managed to stop the offence and got two BOBs seriously injured and two KO'd and when the KO's didn't come back, the second half looked sunny for me. Then my star blitzer got killed. Well, he had a -AG, so maybe it was time for him to go. Then my experienced runner got killed. Equi defended well and even took the ball away twice (got it back on next turn both times though) so it all came down to my thrower picking up the ball and long-passing it to a runner waiting at the goal line. That he did, and the runner even caught it after initial fumble. Nice, exciting and bloody game, thanks again, Equilibri (well, not for that bloody part ;))!

Luiggi

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 12, 2014, 05:28:41 PM
YO LUIGGI!

Heh thanks J!

Muller, I can probably play both days but I'll confirm it to you tomorrow afternoon.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on November 12, 2014, 07:38:00 PM
Quote from: Mr B on November 12, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

Let's see if I forgot the moves. 4
Cheers!

That's great news!

Catch you on Friday, then :)
-Barm
Hmm Barm.. will it be ok to take this at Sunday instead?
The latest hospital visit attracts friends from afar.
And I'd like to spend the evening with them also on Friday.
cheers

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 13, 2014, 09:52:18 AM
cheers
In that case, do you mind doing an early match? Say 1200 CET?

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on November 13, 2014, 01:04:40 PM
Quote from: Mr B on November 13, 2014, 09:52:18 AM
cheers
In that case, do you mind doing an early match? Say 1200 CET?
Not possible.. sorry.
Lets go for the Friday solution then.

Luiggi

Quote from: Luiggi on November 12, 2014, 11:57:49 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on November 12, 2014, 05:28:41 PM
YO LUIGGI!

Heh thanks J!

Muller, I can probably play both days but I'll confirm it to you tomorrow afternoon.

Sunday 21.00 CET it is!