S17 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 13, 2014, 01:06:02 PM
Not possible.. sorry.
Lets go for the Friday solution then.
I'll check around a bit and see if I can make Sunday at 2100 CET if that's good for you. If you don't hear anything I assume we go for Friday at 2200 CET.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Sunday at 2100 CET is a possibility for me now, Bantha. Your choice; tonight at 2200 CET or Sunday at 2100 CET.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on November 14, 2014, 03:35:15 PM
Sunday at 2100 CET is a possibility for me now, Bantha. Your choice; tonight at 2200 CET or Sunday at 2100 CET.

Cheers,
Barm
Lets go for it tonight then.
Thanks!
/B

Barmution

Mr B

Alright.. my wife is getting bad.
no game....

Barmution

Sorry to hear it :(. Hope she gets well!

Mr B

She is better now.
Can we take the game a bit later in the week.. that would be good for me.
else I forfeit this game.

Luiggi

Thanks for the game Muller, awesome match. I know you must be tired of hearing this but you deserved more given how the game went and considering you had less TV, goblins, and that Ripper self-removed from the game by turn 3-4. Your team overwhelmed mine in the first half but the KO recovery went to my favor and on the second half KOs started to happen for me.

Apart from that, sorry about the bomb-man, he placed so many good bombs he drew too much heat from the angry goats!

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 16, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
She is better now.
Does Thursday evening work for you?

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on November 16, 2014, 10:39:21 PM
Quote from: Mr B on November 16, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
She is better now.
Does Thursday evening work for you?
Sure.. at 21 cet?

Barmution

Sounds good, see you then! :)

Mr B

Ending the Md8... in ONE INSANE MANNER!!!!

Watch the replay I dare YA!

Thanks for the game Barm!
Cya around.

Barmution

Haha, yeah! That was a deluge of cas and I'm actually happy that it turned around a bit in your favor in the 2nd half or else it would've been a completly one-sided affair. Well fought and thanks for the match, B!  ;D