S17 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

Dwarves and Chaos met on the pitch again and the mutants emerged victorious after a game that had quite some nice blocks, but not as much blood as the crowd had expected. However, there were a few casualties and even dead people, brought back by skilled apothecaries. Way to go, docs!

The result was 2-0 for Chaos, who could control the pitch during most of the game thanks to their strength and agility. Chaos warriors didn't crumble and could keep the little ones busy while the agile goats did their thing and scored both touchdowns.

There was, however, some nice dwarven dodging to try and snatch the ball, but once they sent the carrier down (they did it a few times!) there was nobody around to pick it back up! The rookie runners didn't really have their day...

Well played, Lars, and see you when you come back!

tags

Quote from: equilibri on October 27, 2014, 12:32:17 PM
Kvasilad!

A great game between the green and mean is about to take place! :D

These are my suggestions:

Tue 28/10: All day from 12:00->

Wed 29/10: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

Thu 30/10: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

Sat 1/11: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

Sun 2/11: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

So, what do you say about this?

Hi!

Is Sunday at 22 too late for you?

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on October 29, 2014, 12:05:35 PM
Quote from: equilibri on October 27, 2014, 12:32:17 PM
Kvasilad!

A great game between the green and mean is about to take place! :D

These are my suggestions:

Tue 28/10: All day from 12:00->

Wed 29/10: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

Thu 30/10: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

Sat 1/11: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

Sun 2/11: 21:00-> (maybe a bit later because I work until 20:30...)

So, what do you say about this?

Hi!

Is Sunday at 22 too late for you?

No, that works fine!

See u on the field sunday 22:00!

//Equilibri

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 28, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
Yarr harr! Muller me green brother!

Time for a gruesome goblin bonanza! ;D

Unfortunatly my available starting times this week are slim since im going to Vienna on a short holiday break.
My OK starting times are as follow:
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: 21.30-22.30
Tuesday(Next week): 20-22
Wednesday(Next week): 21-22

/Gnaarkill

Hey everybody!

I have still got no answer from Muller and since im going away to Austria today i will not be able to play until tuesday next week. I saw some other matches being played on monday so i hope it is ok for you guys if maybe we can delay the week a little longer.

Muller, if you see this, my ok starting times for next week is:
Tuesday: 19-22
Thursday: 21.30-22 (i probably can make it earlier, but not sure atm)

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 31, 2014, 09:05:59 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 28, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
Yarr harr! Muller me green brother!

Time for a gruesome goblin bonanza! ;D

Unfortunatly my available starting times this week are slim since im going to Vienna on a short holiday break.
My OK starting times are as follow:
Thursday: 21.30-22.30
Tuesday(Next week): 20-22
Wednesday(Next week): 21-22

/Gnaarkill

Hey everybody!

I have still got no answer from Muller and since im going away to Austria today i will not be able to play until tuesday next week. I saw some other matches being played on monday so i hope it is ok for you guys if maybe we can delay the week a little longer.

Muller, if you see this, my ok starting times for next week is:
Tuesday: 19-22
Thursday: 21.30-22 (i probably can make it earlier, but not sure atm)

/Gnaarkill
That's ok from my part.

Barmution

Not a problem for me either, especially since I'm one of those Monday dudes :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

muller71

Tuesday starting at 21 is fine with me.

tags

Quote from: equilibri on October 29, 2014, 12:43:38 PM

//Equilibri

I'm really sorry, but it looks like I'll have to forfeit this round. I can't play tonight after all, and the upcoming week (including next weekend) is impossible for me, so I don't see another realistic option.

So my apologies, but it looks like you'll have to get the admin win on this one.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on November 02, 2014, 07:42:00 PM
Quote from: equilibri on October 29, 2014, 12:43:38 PM

//Equilibri

I'm really sorry, but it looks like I'll have to forfeit this round. I can't play tonight after all, and the upcoming week (including next weekend) is impossible for me, so I don't see another realistic option.

So my apologies, but it looks like you'll have to get the admin win on this one.

Ouch, that was sad to hear... Never had an admin-win before, but I guess some admin will see this and do it for me?
Sorry to miss an epic orc-game, but I understand that sometimes it just doesn't work...

Good luck in the rest of the season!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: muller71 on November 02, 2014, 06:27:56 AM
Tuesday starting at 21 is fine with me.

I'm home a little earlier then expected. But tomorrow @21 will be perfect!

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on October 27, 2014, 08:05:16 PM
Thanks for forwarding the league.
I think the entire week is quite bad.
Let's aim for next week shall we monday could work.

Hi B. My BGN (board-gaming night) got cancelled, so I should be able to play from about 20.30 CET on (I have another BB match starting at about 19, I'll be free after that, should be a fast one as I'm playing 'flings). So I'll wait around online till to some time after 21 CET in case that you've got your Internet ready and running.

Tuesday is a no go but Wednesday and Thursday should work this week. Let me know if today doesn't work.   

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 03, 2014, 06:11:44 PM
Quote from: Mr B on October 27, 2014, 08:05:16 PM
Thanks for forwarding the league.
I think the entire week is quite bad.
Let's aim for next week shall we monday could work.

Hi B. My BGN (board-gaming night) got cancelled, so I should be able to play from about 20.30 CET on (I have another BB match starting at about 19, I'll be free after that, should be a fast one as I'm playing 'flings). So I'll wait around online till to some time after 21 CET in case that you've got your Internet ready and running.

Tuesday is a no go but Wednesday and Thursday should work this week. Let me know if today doesn't work.   
Sorry JR.. busy as hell here. Apparently the fiber takes 1-5 working days to press a button ... but I think it will be ready tomorrow.
Day 1 will that be then.
Hoping to see you soon.
Meanwhile train your guys for the impact, we are coming!
(Having this said I know nuffle will support your guys fully)

Barmution

Hehe, this was one for the books:

Golden's poor Underworld finally get the luck they need to pull out a rather unlikely draw from our match. This match was a serious rollercoaster where we both took our share of the lumps but in the end the Science Fair snaked the GFI needed for the winning score after getting smacked around by the Warpstone Troll for the better half of the match. GG Golden, was a fun one!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game, it was really fun.

muller71

Goblin and Goblin met on the pitch. In the end Zlluga Boys was victorious. A tight 1-0 victory, could have ended any way. Gnarrkill was a bit nuffled. GG Gnarrkill, it was fun.