S17 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on November 03, 2014, 06:53:37 PM
Day 1 will that be then.
Hoping to see you soon.
Meanwhile train your guys for the impact, we are coming!
(Having this said I know nuffle will support your guys fully)

OK, I'll be waiting for you at 21.00 CET today (can do earlier also, if you want) if I don't hear otherwise.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 05, 2014, 01:09:50 PM
Day 1 will that be then.
Hoping to see you soon.

OK, I'll be waiting for you at 21.00 CET today (can do earlier also, if you want) if I don't hear otherwise.
ok.. I have not heard anything yet from the Internet provider.. doubt that it's possible to night.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on November 05, 2014, 04:08:16 PM
Day 1 will that be then.
Hoping to see you soon.

ok.. I have not heard anything yet from the Internet provider.. doubt that it's possible to night.

All right, I'll head to bed early then. I think I'm coming down with a cold as I've had a sore throat all day and it's getting worse.

Let me know about tomorrow. I think we're the last match left this week as Kvasilad and Equilibri agreed to admin win for Equi.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 05, 2014, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Mr B on November 05, 2014, 04:08:16 PM
Day 1 will that be then.
Hoping to see you soon.

All right, I'll head to bed early then. I think I'm coming down with a cold as I've had a sore throat all day and it's getting worse.

Let me know about tomorrow. I think we're the last match left this week as Kvasilad and Equilibri agreed to admin win for Equi.
hmm yes of course.. we can do the same..
I really hope that they will manage this week.
As I am pretty disappointed as it already is.
My father got it the next day... grr

Gnaarkill

Quote from: muller71 on November 04, 2014, 10:49:10 PM
Goblin and Goblin met on the pitch. In the end Zlluga Boys was victorious. A tight 1-0 victory, could have ended any way. Gnarrkill was a bit nuffled. GG Gnarrkill, it was fun.

GG Muller!

In a futile try to make somehow of a comeback the pirates spent their hard fought cash on a new captain to try to strenghten up the team. The Looney, Captain Beardgrindah got the job. In the middle of the first half poor Mr Beardgrindah saw his arm fall off the rest of his body as Zlluga Boys' chainsaw guy did a quick job finishing the captain off. The pirates newly hired apothecary did a good job sewing his limb together but Captain Beardgrindah has to rest next match day and that is not good enough. If the pirates are going to stay away from the last place in the league this season too, they need a win not a injured chainsaw operator.
The curse continues for the Old World Pirates and once again they are looking for a new captain. Next match is against the foul plumbers and it is a must win to keep away from that last place.

"Things are not looking good" said Head Captain Gnaarkill right after the match against the Zlluga Boys.

Mr B

FYI.. currently at the hospital with my wife.
I should have internet now.. cannot check atm.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on November 07, 2014, 12:00:47 PM
FYI.. currently at the hospital with my wife.
I should have internet now.. cannot check atm.

Hope everything is OK, take your time. I'm available for gaming today and tomorrow. But if we can't get the match played on today or Saturday, let's make it an admin draw so that we can get the new week going.

Mr B

An admin draw or loss is fine with me to get it on.
sorry for the trouble.
there was a problem on the providers side.. and I am not sure that they can fix this during the weekend.

J-Reedy

I made it an admin draw, win would've been unfair for the other teams in the playoffs race and it's not your fault that Swedish ISPs seem to as slow as Finnish.

muller71

Hi Luiggi,

I can play on Thursday or Sunday starting at 21 CET.