S17 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day forwarded so it's five down, four to go.

Golden, here are my OK CEST/GMT+2 starting times for the next few days:
- Tuesday (today) 21.30
- Wednesday 19-21
- Thursday 18-19.30
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday 21-22

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I probably have all Sunday free also but I'll let you know about that later if nescessary.

equilibri

Bantha, here are my OK starting times for the next few days:
- Tuesday (today) 20:00->
- Wednesday 20:00->
- Thursday 19:00->

Then I am gone the whole weekend so if it doesn´t work with one of the above I guess monday is the next one.

Barmution

Hey Müller,

tonight (Tuesday) is my only free evening until Monday, so if you have the opportunity to play tonight somewhere between 19 and 21 GMT+2/CEST that would be awesome. Otherwise we're looking at next week.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on October 14, 2014, 06:55:17 AM
Bantha, here are my OK starting times for the next few days:
- Tuesday (today) 20:00->
- Wednesday 20:00->
- Thursday 19:00->

Then I am gone the whole weekend so if it doesn´t work with one of the above I guess monday is the next one.
Wednesday it is then.
21cest
cheers

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on October 14, 2014, 04:01:25 PM

Wednesday it is then.
21cest
cheers

Sounds great! See u tomorrow!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 14, 2014, 05:18:39 AM
Day forwarded so it's five down, four to go.

Golden, here are my OK CEST/GMT+2 starting times for the next few days:
- Tuesday (today) 21.30
- Wednesday 19-21
- Thursday 18-19.30
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday 21-22

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I probably have all Sunday free also but I'll let you know about that later if nescessary.

Thursday works fine. Starting at 18 should probably work best but any time would be ok.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 15, 2014, 08:19:21 AM

Thursday works fine. Starting at 18 should probably work best but any time would be ok.

All righty, let's take the Thursday. Earlier is better for me usually, so 18 is optimal. See you tomorrow!

Gnaarkill

Hiya Lasseman!

Lets see if I can take my mighty pirate fleet over to your midget longboats for a match, shall we? ;D

My ok starting times are as follow:
Wed(Today): 21-22
Thu: 21.30-22
Fri: No go
Sat: All day
Sun: 12-14 and 20-22
Mon: 21-22

Regard,
Gnaarkill "Mighty Pirate"  8)

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 15, 2014, 10:29:24 AM
Hiya Lasseman!

Lets see if I can take my mighty pirate fleet over to your midget longboats for a match, shall we? ;D

My ok starting times are as follow:
Wed(Today): 21-22
Thu: 21.30-22
Fri: No go
Sat: All day
Sun: 12-14 and 20-22
Mon: 21-22

Regard,
Gnaarkill "Mighty Pirate"  8)

let play today @21

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on October 15, 2014, 01:05:07 PM

let play today @21

/Lars

Cool! See you on the pitch tonight m8!

tags

Hi L, Monday at 2100 is my first chance I'm afraid. I think I can play more days next week as well, probably Tue, Wed, Thur from 20.

Gnaarkill

Yo Lars!

Having  problems to start my steam client atm. Will be in gam in a couple of minutes.

/Gnaar

Lars

Lars

Okej just finished a crazy match against Gnaarkill. Gnaarkill had built up the tention between the teams before the match had started by trying to make a joke about the short nature of the dwarfs this plus that he had got in touch with a new sponsor. The sponsor Fantasy Armor inc promised to make your players invulnerable to everything but a Ogre punch. little did they know that angry dwarfs hit harder than that.

This was the most violent match i have ever played 3 deaths and 9 cas on the goblin side some was self inflicted som was made by dwarf. But with this carnage on the goblin side allowed the dwarfs to score 3 times.

Gnarrkill thanks for a good match a bit onesided but well fought.
and to everyone else don't make fun of the lenght of a dwarf and don't call em midgets they might get violent

/Lars