S17 - Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Well, what to say... A nuffled game for the goblins, while the big greenskins got some lucky breaks after their last game against the smashing dwarves...
Not only did the orcs smash the smaller cousins to pieces, but the trolls ate goblins and threw them off field.
The secret weapons got KO:d and then there were not bribes enough to keep them in the game.

There was a nice breakthrough by a goblin who got a pass from a friend, but he took one to many GIF:s and KO:d himself and dropped the ball...

Thanks for the game, muller and sorry 'bout the bad luck!

J-Reedy

Judging by the players skill sets, this was a match between the guards of dwarf gold mine and norse beer factory. And boy, was it the grindiest of all grindy grind games. Dwarfs started the 1st half but as the norse armor held for a while, the short-legged attack was stopped and score prevented. 1 dwarf was hurt badly, 6 norse KO'd. Luckily for the norse, 5 of KO's recovered so full teams on both sides for second half. Dwarfs played excellent defence and stopped the attack at midfield, but then an injury and crowd pushback gave the norse upper hand and thrower got into scoring distance. Still, luck was needed to survive dogge and 2 gfis that were needed for the score.
This really could've gone either way with one or two changes to the dice here and there. Nice game from Lars, he played excellent defence.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 30, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
Sadly that won't be possible. I am away until monday so can play Tuesday at the earliest. Is Tuesday night good for you? Otherwise most nights look open after that as well.
Ok.. semi book Tuesday then.
If it changes we take it later in the week then.
Still 21cest makes the trick.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on October 02, 2014, 01:39:09 PM
Friday at 19.00 sounds good, see you on the pitch!
Great, see you tonight :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

J-Reedy thanks for a fine match a bit of misstakes  from both parts but overall a well played match. Too bad that my runner got -1 st might have to sack him due to him already having -1 av. luckilie i managed to level my other runner in the last turn of the match.

/Lars

Luiggi

Hey Barm, be there in 5 minutes!

Barmution

Newsflash: Match between super-violent teams turns out a pillow fight draw! Fans are demolishing everything they can get their hands, claws and noodly appendages on! The mayor himself is seen partaking in looting the city!

Was a very close affair where neither me nor Luiggi managed to get a real upper hand. Only permanent damage was done by his wizard that fireballed my cage early and left my ball handling Hobo with a permanent limp. We both had some extremely derpy turns where we couldn't get shit done and in the end we wound up with a very fair draw.

GG Luiggi! A pleasure to play you again, mate  :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Yup, couldn't be summed up any better. Always a pleasure to meet your teams, Barm!

PS: your limping hobgoblin managed to hog yet more SPP from the hospital, what a lad!

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on October 03, 2014, 09:28:35 PM
PS: your limping hobgoblin managed to hog yet more SPP from the hospital, what a lad!
The audience was probably amazed at his ability to actually get hurt :P

Gnaarkill

Attention!
Yo kvasi!
Cant make it to todays match. Have to work.
Maybe we cab play at same time tomorrow?

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 06, 2014, 05:04:14 PM
Attention!
Yo kvasi!

oh, ok, well, tomorrow will work. If you can do earlier (like 2000), that's better though.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Mr B on October 02, 2014, 10:54:02 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 30, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
Sadly that won't be possible. I am away until monday so can play Tuesday at the earliest. Is Tuesday night good for you? Otherwise most nights look open after that as well.
Ok.. semi book Tuesday then.
If it changes we take it later in the week then.
Still 21cest makes the trick.

Just want to confirm that I'm back in Sweden and this time works.

I was playing the warmachine wtc this weekend and we finished sixth with 5 wins and one loss so I'm happy but quite tired :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on October 06, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
Attention!
Yo kvasi!

oh, ok, well, tomorrow will work. If you can do earlier (like 2000), that's better though.

Yea, no problems mate! I can do it even earlier if you would like that? Im available from 18.30.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 07, 2014, 08:29:10 AM
Attention!
Yo kvasi!

Yea, no problems mate! I can do it even earlier if you would like that? Im available from 18.30.

/Gnaarkill

That's probably too early :)

But if we can start 2000, that's perfect!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on October 07, 2014, 08:31:00 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 07, 2014, 08:29:10 AM
Attention!
Yo kvasi!

/Gnaarkill

That's probably too early :)

But if we can start 2000, that's perfect!

Ok 20:00 it is!

See you tonight mate!
Have a good day.

/Gnaarkill