tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 07, 2014, 12:04:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 07, 2014, 08:31:00 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 07, 2014, 08:29:10 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 06, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 06, 2014, 05:04:14 PM
Attention!
Yo kvasi!
Cant make it to todays match. Have to work.
Maybe we cab play at same time tomorrow?

oh, ok, well, tomorrow will work. If you can do earlier (like 2000), that's better though.

Yea, no problems mate! I can do it even earlier if you would like that? Im available from 18.30.

/Gnaarkill

That's probably too early :)

But if we can start 2000, that's perfect!

Ok 20:00 it is!

See you tonight mate!
Have a good day.

/Gnaarkill

Online and waiting!

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 06, 2014, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: Mr B on October 02, 2014, 10:54:02 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 30, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
Sadly that won't be possible. I am away until monday so can play Tuesday at the earliest. Is Tuesday night good for you? Otherwise most nights look open after that as well.
Ok.. semi book Tuesday then.
If it changes we take it later in the week then.
Still 21cest makes the trick.

Just want to confirm that I'm back in Sweden and this time works.

I was playing the warmachine wtc this weekend and we finished sixth with 5 wins and one loss so I'm happy but quite tired :)
Cool, I like warmachine also.
I'm online and ready to go.. if you want a earlier game heading to bed sooner so to speak.
Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

tags

A hard-fought 1-1 between the greenskins, flying gobbos are hard to stop!

Gnaarkill

Yea my gobbos had some real flow in the first half. A Successfull +5 throw after some dodging, going for its and gobbo throws late in the first half resulted in a lead for the Old World Pirates. The Orcs managed to put themselves together in the 2nd half and broke through the offence of the Pirates. The New Orc Gitz managed to get almost their whole team to Pirates half of the field, while the trolls stood on watching as the ball was carried further away from them and the Orc TD was inevitable. The pirates tried some kamikaze moves but it was all in vain. A New Orc Gitz TD was a fact late in the 2nd half.

GG Kvasilad!

Mr B

It was late, the bell rang.. it was a foul moon.
Who would gain the upper hand in this, the Nattbowlarna or the Plumbers!

The Plumbers found them self in a dire situation and it kept on going the entire match.
Having one Bomber star and a Wizard, did not help much.

The Bowlers made it very hard for team warpstone and won the first half with 1-0, could have been 2-0 but good defending skills by the Plumbers said No to that.
Next half was even more resolute and a zombie found himself with the ball after the kick off.
Running as fast as he could the Plumbers was down to 4 players when he handed over the ball to the rookie Ghoul.

One last attempt to get one back for some spp atleast the Wiz gunned down a mummy who was in the Wrong position after a perfect defense.
The effort was stopped but it was a good try at least..
Securing the ball and a pass later on made it 3-0 as a ending result.

Thanks for the game Golden, sorry about the luck.