S17 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, September 08, 2014, 10:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 23, 2014, 01:42:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 23, 2014, 09:29:40 AM
Hiya Golden, I'm a bit stretched for time this week, but can probably play tomorrow (Wednesday) at 21-ish. If that won't work, then I think next Tuesday is probably my first option.

I might be able to play tomorrow, but probably not and I won't know until that evening. Next Tuesday should work as long as we don't start to late (not later than 20.00).

Ok, let's say next Tuesday at 20:00 tentatively then.

Whoops - Mispress /TGA

Mr B

So MD 3 the goblins had a tough night vs the NattBowlarna.. which means NightBowlers...
They was more adapted to the dark.. you might think...

Despite Tons of skulls the Bowling Night won 3-0.
The gobbs had a splendid first 6 turns.. almost stole the game.
Both Riper and Morg caused a lot of stuff.

Nuffle said no to quite a lots of moves, blocks etc.. he finger was seen everywhere.

Nice fight anyhow muller!
Thanks.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on September 23, 2014, 07:52:35 AM
Wow, Equi and Luiggi got (about) the same treatment as my Chorfs in another league on Sunday: 3 turns in and I've got 3 dead Blockers and 1 w -MA. Nuffle has appearantly decided to get his hands dirty as of late.

Gnaar: When do you fancy playing? I can start Thursday or Friday evening (1900-2100) or early (1100-1200) or late (2100) Sunday. Any of those suit you?

Yo Barm!

Sorry for the late answer, been away working in the land of the fjords (Norway). Came back today.
Sunday @21.00 would suit me perfect, hope it still works for you?

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 25, 2014, 12:24:43 PM
Yo Barm!

Sorry for the late answer, been away working in the land of the fjords (Norway). Came back today.
Sunday @21.00 would suit me perfect, hope it still works for you?

/Gnaar

No problem, mate!

Sunday at 2100 still works great, see you then :) Hope you had a nice visit here!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on September 23, 2014, 04:49:44 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 23, 2014, 01:42:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 23, 2014, 09:29:40 AM
Hiya Golden, I'm a bit stretched for time this week, but can probably play tomorrow (Wednesday) at 21-ish. If that won't work, then I think next Tuesday is probably my first option.

I might be able to play tomorrow, but probably not and I won't know until that evening. Next Tuesday should work as long as we don't start to late (not later than 20.00).

Ok, let's say next Tuesday at 20:00 tentatively then.

Sorry, but Tuesday is not going to work and after that I'm gone for almost a week (wednesday-monday). I'm free basically the whole weekend, but I guess that's still not possible? I would be fine by doing an admin draw if you are, to move the league along and not make everyone wait for us. Do you have any ideas?

tags

I'm leaving for London (to see Dolphins-Raiders @ Wembley among other things), and won't be home until Monday evening. I guess we could do a draw, but I'd really rather play the match. Maybe late Monday could work? Don't know exactly when I'd be home, though.

The Golden Arrow

I'm home on monday. Have to get up early, so can't start to late though. Keep my updated.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 26, 2014, 12:35:09 AM
I'm home on monday. Have to get up early, so can't start to late though. Keep my updated.

I just realized it's gonna be quite late, so probably 21-22. I guess we'll just have to call it a draw then (unless other matches drag out in md3 as well)

The Golden Arrow

21 would be ok. Much later than that would not work though.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 26, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

Ok, I'll keep you posted on Monday, I'll try to make that, but can't promise.

Barmution

Brutal match between the Science Fair and the Old World Pirates:

Started off rather poor for the Chorfs with the +ST Blocker managing to get himself a dead apo niggle after failing to bring down the Pirates' Fanatic in the opening seconds. Soon the Gobbos were on the ball like bees on honey and eventually only a failed GFI stopped them from scoring a defensive TD. In the mean time Sharktopus had killed his nemesis Morg and another Blocker was out due to mr. Fanatic. Sweltering Heat took out Ripper and another Blocker and during the opening salvo from the gobbos a fourth Blocker was taken out. Some wild plays on both sides eventually went in my favor as the Fanatic and ST6 Troll was taken off the field by Sharky (who took turns doing either nothing or being awesome) and I could run in the only TD of the match in turn 16 unopposed.

Thanks for an incredible match, Gnaar! That was some epic grade BB going on :) You've become quite the accomplished gobbo coach, that's for sure! GG, mate.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on September 26, 2014, 08:22:40 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 26, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

Ok, I'll keep you posted on Monday, I'll try to make that, but can't promise.

Any news on the game, guys? We're waiting for you so if you can't get the game played in a day or two, it'll have to be an admin draw.

The Golden Arrow

Seems like kvasi didn't get home in time and I can't play the next few days so amin it.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on September 28, 2014, 10:52:15 PM
Thanks for an incredible match, Gnaar! That was some epic grade BB going on :) You've become quite the accomplished gobbo coach, that's for sure! GG, mate.
-Barm

Thank you Barm!

It was a very exciting and entertaining match, even until the end!
I thought it was going to be a slaughter of my gobbos with your MB, Tackle and Claw heavy team. But as you said, AV7 is the new AV9, hehe ;)
But the match had it share of death and destruction all according to ancient gobbo tradition ;D

We, The Old World Pirates approves and set sails to new horizons!  8)

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 30, 2014, 09:22:20 AM
Seems like kvasi didn't get home in time and I can't play the next few days so amin it.

Yup, this I'm afraid. Sorry, got home late, but forgot to post it on the forums.