Season 18 Signup - new or low TV teams

Started by J-Reedy, November 24, 2014, 01:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, as the most enthusiastic have already started picking teams, it's time to kick off the signup for the Season 18:

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This season is for new (or relatively new) teams so there will be a TV limit of 1200.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance of glory with everyone on an even start!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two. And please don't use any id's or e-mail addresses that look spambotty like (e.g. "adman745" or "erxcvethxddy") or you might be mistaken as a bot.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

ABOUT THE TIMETABLE
Season 17 regular season should wrap up by the end of November and then it's just 2 rounds of playoffs. Let's give about week for the team signups in the game, so we should be able to get the season 18 going somewhere around the second/third week of December.

---------------------------------------

I will join with a new team. I'll pick some race I haven't played before or have played just a little and which nobody else has chosen.

1. Kvasilad - The Phin Phighters (Lizardmen)
2. Equilibri - World of Cheese (Skaven)
3. J-Reedy - Da Beatmores (Orcs) - might change if somebody else takes the orcs (as I'm a proponent for diversity with the teams)
4. Mr B - ? (Vampires)
5. The Golden Arrow - ? (Dark Elfs maybe)
6. Kezerk - Kauppaopiston Opet (Vampires)
7. Gnaarkill - Ogre Kingdoms Wrestling Federation (Ogre)
8. Barmution - The Emperor's New Boots (Human)
9. Hakos - FC Excelsior (High Elfs)
10. Lars - ? (Chaos Dwarfs)
11. Luiggi - ? (Goblins)
12. Muller71 - Beerbelly (Dwarfs)
13. ... your name and team here! ...

tags

I will join with Lizardmen team The Phin Phighters (if that name is free), still mulling over the starting roster though.

EDIT: Team created, The Phin Phighters are ready to have some serious turnover problems.

Mr B

Ok folks.
This time vampires will join the NuL first time I think.

Name is still not settled.. but we are in for sure!

equilibri

Yey!

I will join with my new Skaven-team "World of Cheese" and hope for a non-bashing season where a can be brilliant with my Gutter Runners! :D

The Golden Arrow

I will join as well. Probably dark elves but I haven't decided anything.

Kezerk

Heck, I've been idle long enough. A new Vampire team joining up, as well.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

tags

Quote from: Kezerk on November 24, 2014, 09:23:46 PM

- Kez.

Oh hi, that's a new face for me! I joined up season 5 I think, so you must've been active before then?

Kezerk

Quote from: kvasilad on November 25, 2014, 01:44:19 PM

- Kez.

Oh hi, that's a new face for me! I joined up season 5 I think, so you must've been active before then?

Well my previous post here was Valhalla Cup Match 10 (in 2011). Dunno which season that was :)

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Mr B

Quote from: Kezerk on November 26, 2014, 12:15:43 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 25, 2014, 01:44:19 PM

- Kez.

Well my previous post here was Valhalla Cup Match 10 (in 2011). Dunno which season that was :)

- Kez.
Yo Kez welcome back!
Nice to see you here again.. no vamps and then two vamps.
They are fun to play, but they require some extra fondling time to time.
Cheers

Gnaarkill

Ofcourse im up for the next season!
Team - to be announced 8)

And welcome back to the league Kezerk! :)

/Gnaar

Barmution

I'm in and I'm going in with Humans, namely "The Emperor's New Boots."

Btw, hello there Kezerk :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

I'm in. Current assumption is High Elf's. New team for me. Will come back later with a firm decision and team name.

I'm also pretty certain Gurgeh want's to join, will let him know later today that the new season is about to start.

/hakos

Lars

I will join with a ner team chaos dwarfs  will Come back with namn etc.
/Lars

Gnaarkill

After recent events of barely escaping alive from the sinking ship of the Old World Pirates. Captain Gnaarkill decided to seek his fortune in more lostrous lands, starting a new franchise in the infamous blood bowl league, Norsca.

Telling his tale to the Ogres of the Ogre Kingdom, Captain Gnaarkill managed to fool the stupid Ogres into thinking that he in fact is a famous Wrestling promoter. Thus, Gnaarkill managed to become CEO of the Ogre Kingdoms Wrestling Federation. Having all the superstars from the famous OKWF, CEO Gnaarkill finally saw his chance to form his long sought after Blood Bowl team to enter the Norsca stage once again.

CEO Gnaarkill hereby assigns the Ogre Team - Ogre Kingdoms Wrestling Federation (OKWF) to the Norsca Union League.

/CEO Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Hey there. I'll join with gobbos (no league is complete without them!). I'll have limited availability though (weekends only), so I'm cool with staying in reserve and join in case we have an odd number of players, for the good development of the league.