S17 - THE FINAL!

Started by J-Reedy, December 06, 2014, 08:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Here we haves it! The Final! Or Da Final in orkish! And this year, it's pure bullish chaos with two star minotaurs with their supporting cast going at each other. Once again, congratulations to the finalists and play on!

Luiggi

All right, bashing time again, Barm. I can kick off this Sunday from 20.00 to 21.00 or on Monday (10.00 to 11.00, and 16.00 to 19.00). After that it will have to wait until next weekend, busy weekdays!

PS: I think the minotaur is not the star, it's those two bloody unstoppable centaurs :D

Barmution

Let's go for tomorrow (Sunday) at 21.00, then :)

Actually considering dropping my Mino to avoid the Wizard, but we'll just have to see. He's kind of the team mascot, we can't just drop him...
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

All righty, tomorrow's the day!

Luiggi

And it happened again. In a very tight game, Barmution didn't get what he needed and I did. Just like in our previous finals, some kind of curse looms the stadium and tilts it to my favor.

Key plays were my offense desperate passing play, which succeeded (my offence got stalled and I had to send a CW on his own for the score), and in defence a Pitch Invasion ruined Barmution's plans to come back, since he lost a few turns that proved vital in the end. A double 1 on a late GFI  made things near impossible, but a Centaur could still try the miracle. However, one of my goats stunned him and it was GG. After that, my agi 5 goat died to the minotaur, but it didn't mind anymore.

I really do feel sorry that it's like this, I'm happy about winning the championship but this time I really felt that it was Barmution's time because he had a very solid roster and played way better than me tonight, and deserved the title.

With this, Cola Chaos will take a rest and will have to reorganize after today's heavy losses. Now it's time for the goblins to show up!

Mr B

Hail the King Baby!

Gratz Luiggi!

Barmution

Gratz to Luiggi, but those dice... that was soul crushing. I don't think I've ever felt as hard done by by the RNG as tonight. This is a low.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Congratulations once again, Luiggi! 5 championships in 6 seasons, that's more than impressive. So I guess you'll really be putting the shame on rest of us next season as you're planning on winning the league with goblins  ;)

tags

Congrats! It'll indeed be interesting to see what you can do with gobbos :D

Luiggi

Thank you guys!

Gobbos are about fun and crazy matches and being eternal underdogs, so my plans for next season are not exactly those, J-R  ;D

Gnaarkill

Forgot to congratulate you, Luiggi, to your magnificent victory!

Congratulations! A true champ you are! Hooray! ;D

Haha nice to see someone picking up the Gobbo flag! Im sure you learned some moves from Captain Gnaarkill from the past seasons, lol! 8)

hakos

Big gratz to the victory Luiggi !