S18 - Match Day 10

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Kezerk on March 09, 2015, 10:43:35 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 08, 2015, 08:02:59 AM
Kezer,  I can play tonight, monday or Wednesday night (starting 21 preferably).

Well, Sunday's gone, tonight at 21 is a close call. Our gaming evening may be over by then (usually is), 22 CET definitely is doable. Wednesday is fine, too.

- Kez.
OK, let's go with Wednesday then.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on March 09, 2015, 12:25:37 AM

okej shall we say monday 21:00?

/Lars

Sorry m8!

Today just went no go.
Hos about wednesday @21?

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 09, 2015, 05:06:20 PM
Quote from: Lars on March 09, 2015, 12:25:37 AM

okej shall we say monday 21:00?

/Lars

Sorry m8!

Today just went no go.
Hos about wednesday @21?

/Gnaar

Wednesday it is

Barmution

Hi Müller!

Sorry to say that my availability is a bit crap this week. I can play tonight (Tuesday) at 1900 or early Sunday (starting somewhere between 1100 and 1300). If none of those work just tell me when you can and I'll try to wave a wand and come up with some magic spare time.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on March 09, 2015, 08:09:48 PM
Wednesday it is

Cool, see you on the wrestling stage Lars! ;D

/Gnaar

muller71

Quote from: Barmution on March 10, 2015, 08:29:08 AM
Hi Müller!

Sorry to say that my availability is a bit crap this week. I can play tonight (Tuesday) at 1900 or early Sunday (starting somewhere between 1100 and 1300). If none of those work just tell me when you can and I'll try to wave a wand and come up with some magic spare time.

Cheers,
Barm

Tonight starting at 19 CET works fine.

Barmution

Didn't have the time to put up results yesterday but Müller's Dorfs managed to give the Boots their first loss this season. 2-1 to the BeerBellyz and well played, Müller!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on March 09, 2015, 01:44:58 PM
Oh boy, stupid me, I'm visiting the UK this weekend so I won't be able to play at all this week. The sooner I can make it is next Monday at 12.00 or 22.00.

I will be able to play on monday. 12.00 should work fine, I hope. Otherwise 22.00 should also work. So, let's aim for 12 and keep 22 in reserve.

/Hakos

tags

Wow, that was one of the more intense games I've played in a while! The first 9 games of the season, The Phin Phighters have allowed a total of 3 touchdowns against. This match: 3 touchdowns against, but somehow by the skin of the teeth and/or claw, manage to put up 3 of their own. What a game! This, surely, must count as physical exercise. At least I'm sweating :D

It was a match where it seemed like we both had our really unlucky streaks, but it seems like Nuffle called it about even in the end.

There was little maiming the first half, but the Cheese enthusiasts found themselves getting a bit battered in the second, I hope there weren't too many serious injuries. Thanks for the really exciting match Equilibri!

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on March 11, 2015, 08:28:11 PM
Wow, that was one of the more intense games I've played in a while! The first 9 games of the season, The Phin Phighters have allowed a total of 3 touchdowns against. This match: 3 touchdowns against, but somehow by the skin of the teeth and/or claw, manage to put up 3 of their own. What a game! This, surely, must count as physical exercise. At least I'm sweating :D

It was a match where it seemed like we both had our really unlucky streaks, but it seems like Nuffle called it about even in the end.

There was little maiming the first half, but the Cheese enthusiasts found themselves getting a bit battered in the second, I hope there weren't too many serious injuries. Thanks for the really exciting match Equilibri!

Yeah, that game gave me a total breakdown! :D
So excited that I almost thinking of playing this team next season even if it is so badly battered...
Only Loners and a -AV Linerat injured, so next game will be full strength in key-players!

Thanx for the game! Most exciting game since ever!

Kezerk

Golden, sorry for being late.. logging on now.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

The Golden Arrow

Match finished, elves performed well and didn't fail much at all. In fact they didn't use a single reroll all game (the fact that I had a total of one reroll for the whole game thanks to a master chef might have played into that a bit as well...). Thanks for the game Kezerk :)

Lars

Was a nice an violen match with 4 death but one was healed. The ogres got unluckie with 2 turnovers in bad possitions. The ogres had big problem handeling the fast bull centaurs and the match ended 3-0.

thansk for a good match Gnaarkill

/Lars

Mr B

Vamp on Orcs...

Was a crazy game.
Nuffle started to get down hard on the vamps.. removing thralls and vamps (dodge 1,1 BH regen 1) on our own.. some how there was one pow in the end that fell the might thrower.. that looks more like a BOB but.. hell fell hard and miss next game also.
Apo stayed cool, and some how the orc's was distorted and nervous without the Big Dude.
0-0 in the first half and second Vamps got in the lead after several bad blocks (double skull and bothdown on non blocking BoB's etc..).

And with three turns left another double skull ended the offence and Dark Souls could secure the victory at last.

Tough game that I though was lost after that bad dodge, leaving 3 vamps only.
Thanks for the game J-R, and thanks for everything you contribute here in NUL.

Cheers!
Brother B

Mr B

Nice round guys!
One game left on this week!

I like the spirit!