S18 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

tags

Jumping the gun a bit here, but if MD9 is rolling now or very soon, can you play on Wednesday Luiggi? It seems to be the only surefire option right now until next Monday.

If you can't make Wednesday, please post your availability, and I'll see if I can juggle some things around.

Mr B

Let's roll on..
Will fix the md tonight.

Gnaar.. when is a good time to wrestle some thralls?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on February 23, 2015, 12:16:01 PM
Let's roll on..
Will fix the md tonight.

Hey B!

Hehe, anytime is a good time to wrestle! ;D

But how about tomorrow @21?

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

So, Barmution...
When will you be able to destroy my rats completely?

I can play:

Tue 24/2 - 18:00->
Wed 25/2 - 19:00->
Thu 26/2 - 18:00->
Fri 27/2 - Anytime
Sat 28/2 - Match has to end before 16:00.

What do u think about this?

Barmution

Thursday at 1900 is perfect!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on February 23, 2015, 02:23:50 PM
Thursday at 1900 is perfect!

-Barm

Nice! Then I will see u on the field thursday!

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 23, 2015, 12:46:10 PM
Quote from: Mr B on February 23, 2015, 12:16:01 PM
Let's roll on..
Will fix the md tonight.

Hey B!

Hehe, anytime is a good time to wrestle! ;D

But how about tomorrow @21?

/Gnaarkill
Looks tough.. Wednesdays.. how does that look?

Mr B

MD forwarded so unleash your anger on your next opponent!!! :D

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on February 23, 2015, 11:50:36 PM
Looks tough.. Wednesdays.. how does that look?

Yep, sure!

Wednesday @21.00 it is ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Hmm, no-one's heard from Luiggi then?

Next week should be pretty good for me, but if there's no match today, I probably can't play before Monday. I can start as late as 2200 today.

Mr B

Ogre vs Vamps...

A highly entertaining game.. that was not decided until very late in the game.
Thanks for the show Gnaar!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on February 25, 2015, 11:08:36 PM
Thanks for the show Gnaar!

Thank you B!

Yea it was a great match even though the 1's was as frequent as ice in antarctica :)
Mostly for the vamps though, wich im thankful of. Even though the ogres dices started to get real ugly in the end.

Anyway, as mentiond before. Good match. The OKWF are starting to see a loss in attendance during matches. What we fear now is that people are starting to see that this in reality isn't wrestling. Hulk better start getting those casualties again or this may have dire consequences for the federations popularity among the people of the Ogre Kingdoms.

/Concerned CEO Gnaarkill

Kezerk

Muller,
I'm extremely busy today and tomorrow (and will be in Copenhagen for the weekend). How does Tuesday evening sound to you, that's pretty much the first available time fer me. Too much work and the weekend's IFAF officiating clinic claiming my time.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Barmution

The Boots manages a comeback after getting smacked about like nobody's business in the first half:

Equi's 2d6 blew in across the Boots like a violent storm but the Humans managed to weather it somewhat and after the World of Cheese's initial onslaught calmed down av7 broke like backs on a mountain. After being left with 3 Gutter Runners and a Rat Ogre on the pitch, Equi decided that discretion was the better part of valor and left the Rogre in charge of operations, something that netted said Ogre a quick boot to the head and a trip to the dugouts.

Thanks for the match, Equi. I think the turning point was when my killer took out yours late in the first half and your poor KO rolls left you with so few players left on the pitch for the second. Kudos for playing so balls to the wall up to that point, though. Was a fun and exciting affair! Gl further on mate, and let Edmund shine ;D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.