S18 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Hear you guys...
Alright then.. two good opinions.
Aaaand counting.

Gothenburg.. would love to but that will have to wait 2 years more I'd guess.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 03, 2015, 03:56:32 PM
OK, I'm back in Finland and to my surprise the match week 9 is still going strong. Looks like the last match is scheduled to be played on Thursday, so TGA, can you play either on Wednesday or Thursday? I'm still off from work this week so almost any time should work for me. If you can't make it, it'll be an admin win for you, that is clear.

BTW, we have to have a league-wide conversation about if and how we should start enforcing stricter time limits? Is one week enough or should it be extended? Ideas? Suggestions?

Now I'm going to go for a walk to try to stay awake, been awake almost 20 hours with 10 hour flight and it's just 17.00 so can't fall asleep now or I'll wake up midnight.
I can't play tonight but could probably play tomorrow night. Does 20.00 work for you?

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 04, 2015, 08:57:24 AM
I can't play tonight but could probably play tomorrow night. Does 20.00 work for you?

Yep, that works fine. See you tomorrow!

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 04, 2015, 06:51:09 AM
By the way, going off topic now.
Is someone by any chance going to this years GothBowl in Gothenburg?

Will be at GothCon but sadly not take part of the GothBowl. Will be very happy to drop by and say hi. I like meeting you face to face.

/hakos

hakos

I like the 1 week tempo. Sometimes it is slightly longer, which is ok, since some days are very fast instead. Perhaps we could be more flexible when we have big holidays? And I do consider "sportlov" as a big holiday...

Perhaps we could have a 1 week soft deadline and 2 week hard deadline? Meaning that we aim for 1 week and longer times should only be exceptions. While after 2 weeks the MD is just forwarded, regardless of how many matches that are left.

Anyway, I'm flexible but tend to lean towards 1 week MD's.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2015, 01:05:34 PM

Will be at GothCon but sadly not take part of the GothBowl. Will be very happy to drop by and say hi. I like meeting you face to face.

/hakos

I will be there and co-arrange the event.
Right now there are not that many players signed up, but we hope some more will join when it gets closer!

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on March 05, 2015, 10:21:25 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2015, 01:05:34 PM

/hakos

I will be there and co-arrange the event.
Right now there are not that many players signed up, but we hope some more will join when it gets closer!

I will be on GothCon bot will not attend any tournaments at least not any tournaments longer than one pass. I like to do alot of tifferent suff on the convetnion.

/Lars

muller71

Kez,

I can start earlier tonight. I will be logged on from 20.00CET.

Mr B

Just a heads up.. save the replay.. currently bb-m is down.
So just inform and confirm the results so we can validate the game after wards.. or reset it if needed.

Kezerk

Quote from: muller71 on March 05, 2015, 03:40:27 PM
Kez,

I can start earlier tonight. I will be logged on from 20.00CET.

Roger that. I'm logging on right now. See ya there.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 04, 2015, 09:38:47 AM

I will be a little late today because of coming home late from work and having to make food. Will try to make 20.30 but might be closer to 21.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 05, 2015, 07:51:31 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on March 04, 2015, 09:38:47 AM

I will be a little late today because of coming home late from work and having to make food. Will try to make 20.30 but might be closer to 21.

OK, I'm online. I'll check the situation at 20.30 and 10 min intervals from then onwards.

The Golden Arrow

Let's say 21.00 to make it easy.

Kezerk

Beerbellyz took the game. 2-1. I kept rolling only 1s and 6s :)
(ok, mainly 1s)
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Luiggi

Hey kvasi, I finishe work late, I'll be there about 15-20 minutes late. sorry for the hassle.