S18 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Luiggi on March 05, 2015, 09:27:34 PM
Hey kvasi, I finishe work late, I'll be there about 15-20 minutes late. sorry for the hassle.

Ok, I'll be online from 2145 at least then.

Mr B

Quote from: Kezerk on March 05, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
Beerbellyz took the game. 2-1. I kept rolling only 1s and 6s :)
(ok, mainly 1s)
Thanks, based on that I'll validate the game now.

Muller, be sure to upload the game when BB-M is back in business, thanks.
/B

J-Reedy

Discworld took a 1-0 victory over Da Beatmores, mainly because the orc players kept wondering about the playing field that was carried around on a back of four elephants. More detailed match report later, too jetlagged to anything else now but to crash to bed.

tags

Phins win 3-0 in a horribly bad nuffling. I think there were 2 players left on the field out of the 16 man GobDogs roster at one point. Sorry about those dice, Luiggi.

EDIT: BBM up again, stats do not really reflect how skewed this was dice-wise.

Mr B

Indeed, thanks.. everyone else.. please upload the game and rock on with MD10!!

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL18:9

How many of you know Heelsworth? Heelsworth, you say, who is he? But the correct question should be: who was he? This week the normal reporting machinery broke down and we had to rely on old fashioned hard work to be able to dig out all the interesting facts we know you hunger for. So, it is quite understandable if you missed Heelsworth. He was a new lineman, preparing for several years and finally got to play his first match today, and you can probably guess in which team by his name. We wonder; are the players recruited because their name fits the theme or due to their qualities? Anyway, he was new, and he was killed in his first match, by an angry rat ogre. That was his 5 minutes of fame.

#6, Value 160, 'Edmund Emmenthaler' is officially our first emerging star. After a well deserved rest he is back in his normal fantastic form. One touch down and one pass is a passable result after an injury. Apart from being the most experienced player he is also the number one thrower in the league.

#75, Value 90, From the biggest star to a player that might have had his breakout day today. 'Karaz' the dwarf was the best pain giver today with 3 well placed punches, probably in the lower body parts of his opponent's.

#31, Value 120, And since we like pain so much we should definitely mention 'Jared Bloodrick'. After today he can call himself veteran. A veteran killer, that is, since he managed his second kill this season.

#19, Value 140, Another expert in the bloody art is 'Charlie Cheddar'. He has only hurt 3 players so far but with his hard hitting mighty claws we predict a blood red bright future for him. The only thing that might slow him down a bit is the fact that he also broke his neck this match. But who needs to be agile if you just aim to hurt? Given his devotion to give it all for his team it should not be surprising that he was named as the most valued player of his team, for the third time. What a way to become a veteran.

#43, Value 110, Normally we would not mention 'Hurricane' here since he was not part of the original rooster at the start of the season. But it is hard to argue when he is the best receiver in the league. 9 catches is what you could expect from an expert catcher at this point of time, but he didn't score his first touch down until today which meant he has stayed out of the spotlight. Today he was also named the most valued player of his team. This might be the start of something big.