S18 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Hi Gnaarkill! MD 7 is still ongoing but Equi and B-man should play the last remaining game today. So I wanted to ask you about your availability early as I'll be leaving for a vacation Feb 18th and will return on the 3rd so I'd like to get our match played already this weekend if possible.

I should be able to play almost any time on Sunday. Saturday I might have to go to a floorball tournament (depends on the roster situation of my team, we might be short on players and I'll have to be there). But I should be free for a start from 8 to 12 (CET) on Saturday and all day on Sunday. If weekend is not possible, let me know how Monday and Tuesday look for you.

Kezerk

Hullo Hakos.

How's your schedule?

I'll be busy this evening (OCC match at 17 EET/16 CET), and will be OOT from noonish to 1700 EET/11-16 CET) tomorrow. Other than that, I'll be around for the weekend. Monday evening I'm booked, and I have a big deadline on Wednesday (which means I'll most likely be busy working on Tuesday).

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

hakos

Quote from: Kezerk on February 14, 2015, 09:15:14 AM
Hullo Hakos.

How's your schedule?

I'll be busy this evening (OCC match at 17 EET/16 CET), and will be OOT from noonish to 1700 EET/11-16 CET) tomorrow. Other than that, I'll be around for the weekend. Monday evening I'm booked, and I have a big deadline on Wednesday (which means I'll most likely be busy working on Tuesday).

- Kez.

I'm available any time on sunday

/HO

Kezerk

Quote from: hakos on February 14, 2015, 09:55:30 AM

/HO

Ok, let's go for an evening game then. Say 2000 CET?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 13, 2015, 09:26:16 AM
Hi Gnaarkill! MD 7 is still ongoing but Equi and B-man should play the last remaining game today. So I wanted to ask you about your availability early as I'll be leaving for a vacation Feb 18th and will return on the 3rd so I'd like to get our match played already this weekend if possible.

I should be able to play almost any time on Sunday. Saturday I might have to go to a floorball tournament (depends on the roster situation of my team, we might be short on players and I'll have to be there). But I should be free for a start from 8 to 12 (CET) on Saturday and all day on Sunday. If weekend is not possible, let me know how Monday and Tuesday look for you.

Hi J-R!
I've sent you a message about the time :-)

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Yep, got the message Gnaar-man, Sunday @12 CET it is! See you on the field.

equilibri

Ok, Lasseman!

My team is kind of totally ruined, so this will be an easy win for you, but let us play anyway... :D

These are the times that works for me:

Sat 14/2: Anytime
Tue 17/2: 18:00->
Wed 18/2: 19:00->

If none of those work we can see how the weekend is...

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 14, 2015, 10:35:26 AM
Yep, got the message Gnaar-man, Sunday @12 CET it is! See you on the field.

Cool! See you tomorrow m8!

Kezerk

Quote from: Kezerk on February 14, 2015, 10:13:33 AM
Quote from: hakos on February 14, 2015, 09:55:30 AM

/HO

Ok, let's go for an evening game then. Say 2000 CET?

And I fouled up my schedule for the OCC game, so I'm available now, or Sunday after 2100 CET.

hakos

@kezerk: Ok, we can play tonight at 21. However, any chance of starting at 20 as you first suggested?

/Hakos

Kezerk

The OCC game starts at 1800 CET, so it should be over by 2000 CET; 2100 CET by the latest.  So yes. 2000 CET or so is doable.

tags

Hiya Golden, high stakes in this one!

I can play Monday 2030+, Tuesday and Wednesday 18+. After that, Sunday I guess.

J-Reedy

SHOW OF A LIFETIME!
Wordless. Nothing more to say. How could I start to describe the spectacle I just witnessed? The greatest show on turf, the grooviest tunes on earth and the biggest stars in the universe just collided and produced an experience that can't be topped. I'm of course trying to tell you about the latest gig of Da Beatmores. That alone would be a spectacle to behold but add to that... literally the biggest stars of the wrestling world, the mighty giants from the Ogre Kindoms Wrestling Federation! This was a show of a lifetime, folks. Fab Four started with a set that drove the snottlinettes and ogrettes wild and then the wild wrestlers took the stage in the Blood Bowl match of the century! Honey for our ears, stars for our eyes, what more could one want? You might be curious for some extra insights into the gig and the match, but unfortunately for you dear readers, the experience really can't be described with words. There were leg drops, quitar riffs beyond believe, powerbombs, drum beats that shook the ground, dropkicks, backbreakers, Joinz Lennyn singing "You've Really Got a Hold on Me" while Hulk Ogre was California Crashing him... This was just... MAGNIFICENT!

Nice and friendly BB match where the snotties proved to be the toughest players out there, taking block a turn without even flinching. I got the ball away from Gnaar-man on his offence and picked it up with lucky dodging and agility rolls to score the go-ahead on first half. Second half a pass to a blitzer far behind ogre lines secured the second TD. After that pouring rain started and exremely deep kick gave the Ogres no realistic chance of scoring. Only to casualties and only one of them serious, so the game was indeed friendly. Thanks again for nice game, Gnaarkill!

hakos

Quote from: Kezerk on February 15, 2015, 10:08:31 AM
The OCC game starts at 1800 CET, so it should be over by 2000 CET; 2100 CET by the latest.  So yes. 2000 CET or so is doable.

Ok, I will start to check in here from 20 and at least each quarter until 21. See you.