Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on February 16, 2015, 10:56:54 PM
Nice Hakos, keep em coming! 8)

I second that!
Awsome to read the summary for each week, great work Hakos! ;D

/Gnaar

Barmution

Just adding my voice to the chorus. Fun stuff, Hak!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on February 15, 2015, 11:18:06 PM
Quote from: Lars on February 15, 2015, 10:04:00 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 14, 2015, 11:50:31 AM
Ok, Lasseman!

My team is kind of totally ruined, so this will be an easy win for you, but let us play anyway... :D

These are the times that works for me:

Sat 14/2: Anytime
Tue 17/2: 18:00->
Wed 18/2: 19:00->

If none of those work we can see how the weekend is...
I an away skiing will be back home saturday nights so will be Abel to play 10:00 sunday earliest
/Lars

Ok!
Dont break any bones and then we can play on sunday!
Shall we say 12:00? I am free, so 10 is a bit early... :D
12:00 will be superb cya then

Barmution

The gobdogs proved trickier opponents than anticipated but their comeback finally fizzled in turn 16 after a frankly stunning series of turns.

Thanks for the match, Luiggi, that was way more exciting than it could've been. Another tight performance, despite being bent over by Cyanide quite a number of times.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Yeah that was some fun stuff. Humans underestimated the goblin's recklessness and it almost cost them dear. Still it was a fair result given how the match developed.

My new chainsawer must have played more turns in 2 games than any other looney in history (a whooping 32 turns!). Will he be able to do this a third time? Stay tuned to find out!

Also, the Fanatic gets KO'd on turn 1, wakes up on turn 15, makes a move to add a tackle zone to a fellow goblin, then burns a reroll on a GFI... and gets the MVP! Amazing stuff.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on February 18, 2015, 12:02:31 AM

Also, the Fanatic gets KO'd on turn 1, wakes up on turn 15, makes a move to add a tackle zone to a fellow goblin, then burns a reroll on a GFI... and gets the MVP! Amazing stuff.
hehe.. Main Vanilla Player...

Btw: Vamps dies later this evening.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 16, 2015, 08:28:08 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 15, 2015, 01:32:04 PM
Hiya Golden, high stakes in this one!

I can play Monday 2030+, Tuesday and Wednesday 18+. After that, Sunday I guess.

Yeah this will be a very epic and important game!

Wednesday should be good. Let's start at 1800 to get it done.

Online and waiting, you on your way Golden?

EDIT: Giving up waiting for now, please do tell if you can play later this evening. I don't really have a lot of time in the coming days.

The Golden Arrow

Hi, sorry kvasi, I completely forgot. I'm very sorry :(

I cant play later this week either so I forfeit this round. Again, I truly am really sorry!

Mr B

And the dwarfs found themselves not ready.

During the game a slayer was put down and the thick-skull keept him in the field..
However the beard was of the belly and showed the vamps and the audience a  Bellybutton!!!

This was to much for the rest of the team who just left the pitch in disgrace.
Muller was totally unaware of the slayers button.
"It will take until the weekend to recover from this news."
"I'm still stunned"

As he already is a slayer.. I think he cannot go any lower so he will probably not leave the team.

New kickoff in the weekend.
###
@of the record. The computer decided that the bellybutton on a dwarf was to much and it needed a patch for cleaning instantly... reboot and reschedule was the verdict.
###

Cya Muller..!

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 19, 2015, 07:14:22 AM

I cant play later this week either so I forfeit this round. Again, I truly am really sorry!

Yeah, normally I'd want to reschedule, but I have a few very busy days ahead of me, so might have to take the admin W on this one. Do you have any times next week you could play if the MD drags on?

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 20, 2015, 07:07:28 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 19, 2015, 07:14:22 AM

Yeah, normally I'd want to reschedule, but I have a few very busy days ahead of me, so might have to take the admin W on this one. Do you have any times next week you could play if the MD drags on?
I really aim to finish this md this weekend.
But we will se..

hakos

Just for the record. I do not mind if this match day is prolonged with up to one week. Due to the "sportlov" in sweden and other vacations that have been announced in good time.

/hakos

tags

The only day I can reschedule to this coming week is Wednesday, where I can play 1800+. If we can do that, it should be fine, but otherwise, the coming week looks grim for me.

Kezerk

Quote from: hakos on February 22, 2015, 09:46:50 AM
Just for the record. I do not mind if this match day is prolonged with up to one week. Due to the "sportlov" in sweden and other vacations that have been announced in good time.

/hakos

Ditto. Though, for not my sake, but J-Reedy's, who is now in Tokyo preparing for, running, or recovering from a marathon.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Lars

The world of cheese came into the match with a bit gimped team and had to hire 4 loners. This with soem heavy nuffeling with the dice rolls made the match a bit one sided. the C-dwarfs managed to make 2 goals and a couple of injuries. one gutter runner stumbled and died.

/Lars