S18 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2015, 09:52:49 AM
The only day I can reschedule to this coming week is Wednesday, where I can play 1800+. If we can do that, it should be fine, but otherwise, the coming week looks grim for me.
Yes.. This is the problem.. one time open for scheduling..
Meaning we postpone this week until then.. if golden can manage that.. which sounded hard..
But then the next week will also stumble.
I would like next week to be about next md.
As golden and JR facing eachother thats one game admin already.. then we will see if JR and me can dodge a admin.
I put my vote to finish this md after tonight.

Barmution

Agreeing with B on this one.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on February 22, 2015, 05:38:27 PM
Agreeing with B on this one.
Alright, I'll admin that game then against Golden who messed it up time wise last MD.
As he is very busy, I do not really see his ability to 100% take that game next Wednesday.

Meaning we are gambling regarding delay that will either be, (1) one more week or (2) get on with MD's from now, more or less.
I'll Admin the game 0-1 against Golden if there is no more comments on this in 1 hour.

And even if there are holidays ongoing it still means the many of the next MD will be solved, cutting time nevertheless.

Option 1 .
/B

Mr B

Hmm another idea would be not to validate it until someone actually agrees on the next MD schedule..
Like plan MD9 from now on like MD8 finished now...

And then I'll admin the last MD8 game in time for that game.

That or in some hours..
Option 2 I'd guess..

Mr B

Vamps vs dwarfs...

Let's say the the first half was very interesting, and last 6 turns or so was played without any RR's on either team.

And next half was decided by brilliant die rolls from the vamps.

Good luck Muller and thanks for the game!

The Golden Arrow

I can't play on wednesday (thursday is only free night this week). As I already said admin it to an admin loss for me.

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL18:8

Ticket sellers robbed by angry audience due to cancelled match! The much anticipated match between the lizards and dark elves unexpectedly did not happen. The angry fans made a pitch invasion but only found the judge. The judge has not been found after this. They then drank some bloodweiser beer and decided to get their money back from the poor clueless ticket sellers.

Rumor says that the dark elves were affected by an amnesia spell cast by a lizard supporter and therefore forgot the match. How the match officials were able to decide which two lizard players that were the most valuable players in their team; Rumor does not tell.

#12, Value 150, 'Count Alec the Handful of Tacos' is not only the player in the league with the longest name, he also did more things worthy of a star this day than anyone else. With one touchdown, hurting another player and countless other good stuff done he was celebrated as the most valued player in his team. As a vampire should be.

#107, Value 60, It is not often a snotling is featured in this magazine. But 'Zeb Colsnoter' is a unique snotling. After being considered the most valued player, twice, in a team with five ogres, including 'Hulk Hogre', which in itself is noteworthy. We now predict this snotling will continue to surprise us all with feats involving great agility.

#26, Value 120, As some readers have noted, and clearly reminded us of. There has been a shortage of dwarfs being mentioned here. We have compiled a short list of noteworthy dwarves and found 'Ulraz' the BeerBelly blitzer at the top. However, there is nothing short about his impressive list of noteworthy deeds. One touchdown, two MVP's, 4 players seriously hurt and 1 more killed. That makes him appear in 3 of the official top 10 lists. Clearly a dwarf you would be shortsighted to ignore.

#48, Value 100, 'Timmy Tiny Toes' is one of those players that may not have a flashy position but is so important for his team. Keeping away the oppositions big brutal players from his own teammates and manning the LOS, he has already been injured twice, but is now also the first player to be named as the most valuable player of his team, 3 times.

Mr B