S18 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Hi Barmutation

Would you be abel to playe during this week ?

It would be good since I am going skiing from friday evening.

I can every night from 18:00 during this weekdays

/Lars

Barmution

Sounds good, Lars!

How about we play at 1900 tonight?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

will be grand cya then

/Lars

Barmution

Roger that, catch you later tonight! ;D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

muller71

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 08, 2015, 01:07:42 PM
Finally we managed to play the final game of MD6. Day has been forwarded so let's go!

Muller, I can play Tuesday or Wednesday night. Then I can probably play daytime next weekend as well.

Tuesday starting at 21CET works for me.

The Golden Arrow

Alright, lets go for that :)

Barmution

Other than my Elf Blocker (Dodge + Diving Tackle) and a Lino that got the MVP both dying this was a very nice match for the Boots:

A deep kick allowed me to put pressure on Lars who didn't get the chance to properly cage up and I managed a defensive TD before he equalized, then I ground out the 2nd half with the help of a Mino that triple skulled himself into the KO box. Thanks for the match, Lars, and good luck further on!

Lars

Was a rough ride Nuffel hated us both in periods.

/Lars

tags

Wow, that was _very_ brutal! There were body slams, piledrivers, elbow drops and spinning back fists, totalling 9 casulties. Discworld Allstars will be happy to know that I'm missing one saurus next game!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on February 10, 2015, 09:46:27 PM
Wow, that was _very_ brutal! There were body slams, piledrivers, elbow drops and spinning back fists, totalling 9 casulties. Discworld Allstars will be happy to know that I'm missing one saurus next game!

The people of the Ogre Kingdoms are stunned. They could not believe their eyes, what they witnessed today will change their society forever. Men looking like lizards or rather lizards looking like men or... it doens't really matter. What matters is that these... things, smashed the peoples superstars into pieces! Fans in the stands started to buy lizardmen souvenier suits like cold lemonade on a scorching hot day. The charter tours to lustria are already overbooked and tickets to the next Phin Phighters game are already being sold on the Ogre black market.
It's a phin phighter mania in the Ogre Kingdoms!

The OKWF will have a hard time getting the fans back after this match. Whats better than a big steroid pumped mutated man? It's a big steroid pumped mutated man with scales ofcourse!

GG Kvasilad! 8)

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Muller, must have been a bit rough for you. The elves survived like champs this game and especially in the second half they succeeded with everything they tried.

To repeat myself from the chat. Elves who have a good day have a really good day!

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 08, 2015, 09:12:10 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 08, 2015, 09:10:42 PM
Mr B!

When do u think that your bloodsuckers want to face my cheese-eaters?
I work until 20:30 monday-thursday, but then I am free friday and satruday!
Shall we wait until the weekend, or play around 21:00 some day before that?

//Eq
Lets see how Friday is then.. thanks

So, what time will work for you on friday?

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2015, 11:11:36 PM
Mr B!

//Eq

It's 21 cet as always.. or 20gmt.. whatever ticks your clock.
Will that do?
It is that or later..

Luiggi

Quote from: Kezerk on February 08, 2015, 06:48:22 PM
Luiggi,

What does your schedule look like. I'm available almost "whenever", although Monday evening is fully booked.

- Kez.

Hello! Are you available in the morning as well? My best chance is to play tomorrow Thursday at 12.00, but if that fails we can try in the evening, at 21.45. Friday morning would be OK too.

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 11, 2015, 08:52:38 AM
Quote from: equilibri on February 10, 2015, 11:11:36 PM
Mr B!

//Eq

It's 21 cet as always.. or 20gmt.. whatever ticks your clock.
Will that do?
It is that or later..

21:00 it is then!
See u on friday!