Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Equi.. I did not understand that quote...  :P

Kezerk

Quote from: Luiggi on February 11, 2015, 09:54:06 AM
Quote from: Kezerk on February 08, 2015, 06:48:22 PM
Luiggi,

What does your schedule look like. I'm available almost "whenever", although Monday evening is fully booked.

- Kez.

Hello! Are you available in the morning as well? My best chance is to play tomorrow Thursday at 12.00, but if that fails we can try in the evening, at 21.45. Friday morning would be OK too.

Yes, I am. I have a meeting in the morning, but it definitely should be over by 1300 EET/1200 CET

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 11, 2015, 04:49:43 PM

Hehehe... Sorry bout that... :D

21:00 it is then!
See u on friday!

Luiggi

Quote from: Kezerk on February 11, 2015, 06:20:42 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on February 11, 2015, 09:54:06 AM
Quote from: Kezerk on February 08, 2015, 06:48:22 PM
Luiggi,

What does your schedule look like. I'm available almost "whenever", although Monday evening is fully booked.

- Kez.

Hello! Are you available in the morning as well? My best chance is to play tomorrow Thursday at 12.00, but if that fails we can try in the evening, at 21.45. Friday morning would be OK too.

Yes, I am. I have a meeting in the morning, but it definitely should be over by 1300 EET/1200 CET

- Kez.

Ready to rumble!

Kezerk

Kezerk

Pretty eventful game with no score.

Gobbos almost scored twice. First time they decided to drag on, and it cost them dear. Second time they opted not to GFI, with similar end result.

Luiggi

Yeah GG kezerk. My chainsawer sure had a great time being fielded for 16 turns :D

Any of us could have scored, your first drive was a bit hasty but it was close nonetheless. Then my 2 chances happened...

I really played conservatively in both plays because:

In the first half, turn 7, several thralls and vampires were KO. If I had scored right away, you would have had 2 rolls to recover instead of one, while most of my losses were injuries. On top of that, I risked losing my last bribe and I needed the chainsawer for the second half. Plus your defence involved dodging and taking down a goblin without a reroll.

As for the last turn, your defense involved tons of rolls, even more than in the first half. First the 2 dodges and GFI to get to a blitzing position in turn 14. Then the dodge, GFI and knockdown rolls... They all succeeded, tough luck for me, but I believe that was better odds for me than risking 2 GFI. As a matter of fact, my plan involved a 1d block to push your last thrall away and out of the goblin's reach. This had the same chance of success than GFIs (2+). I rolled 2 skulls, so that was the big nuffling of the game. Considering skulls as 1's, it would have meant my gobbo would have failed the GFIs anyway, so I guess Nuffle wanted us to tie.

This said I'm not complaining about bad luck because you also had certain drawbacks, like snake-eyes on turn 1, bad regeneration rolls, vampires leaving early, etc.

Anyway, 2 more busted goblins (-1 MA, now I have 3 slowpokes :D) and another game with trolls delivering 0 damage... let's hope they improve that or they'll remain forever rookies, hehe.

Next stop: Barmution's boots, they'll be stained with goblin blood soon, mwehehe. Fortunately for me the Fanatic is back for more (I really missed him last match, with so many thralls he could have snatched a few SPPs).

hakos

Thanks for the match J-Reedy and by the way, I spelled incorrectly. The correct name is Shibuya and you want to visit the Shibuya Crossing. It is one of, if not the most, busy place in the World.

/hakos

J-Reedy

DA BEATMORES BORE WITH BLOOD BOWL BUT DAZZLE WITH DA'GIG!
Another week and another spectacular gig form Da Beatmores, what more can you say. The Fab Four is just spectacular, I mean who else could make high-elven princessettes scream and faint like little school-girls. Well... I guess any typical orcish warband might do that by pillaging a high-elf castle but Da Beatmores do just that with their spectacular singing! However, before we could get to the main attraction, there was a Blood Bowl match before the gig. And what a bore that was, Sarge Pepper just picked up the ball and marched slowly to the endzone to score in the second half. At first the second half promised to be more exciting but then the catcher of the FC Excelcsior dropped a long bomb pass for a certain score and things soon got boring once again. The fabbest of the Fab Four, Gory Hairyson picked up the ball and handed it off to Sarge Pepper who walked to the midfield and stayed there rest of the game watching his band-mates bash elfs down around him. But after the 1-0 borefest was over, the gig began. And oh-boy-oh what a gig that was! Beatmores opened with their new hit single aimed for the elven markets, Lady Elfdonna, which really got the crowd going! The elf lords tried to suppress their daughters' screams and cries in vain as the quartette put out their most beautiful ballads and da'pop hits. And the final song, new ballad that the vocalist/composer/song writer/blitzer Joinz Lennyn performed for Joko Ono, I want you (She's so heavy), got the elfs so moved that I personally witnessed at least three or four elf lords shedding tears.
Da Beatmores never fail to entertain but next week they might blow up the world proper as they'll be traveling to Ogre Kingdoms. The combined star power present is so stunning that there are no words to describe how awesome an experience it must be! I mean, the chance to see Hulk Hogre and Fab Four on the same stage... IIIIIIHHHHH!!!

I started with double-skulls but after a reroll it was clear sailing. I got good dice and looking at stats, Hakos had really bad luck with pows, statistically he should've had 17 but got only 8. First half bunch of elfs got knocked out and passer was injured so I had no trouble walking in a TD at final turn. At the third turn of second half Hakos had a chance to score with a Long Pass but the catch failed and I managed to get the ball to midfield. Could've still been a game at that point but elfs were out of rerolls and their dodge and gfi rolls started coming up as ones, so no chance. Thanks again for the game Hakos and better luck in rest of the games!

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 12, 2015, 12:42:54 AM

See u on friday!
Hmm equi... can we schedule one hour later?
Trouble with my boys..
I think one hour should do the trick..

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 13, 2015, 08:29:16 PM

See u on friday!
Trouble with my boys..

No problems!

Lets play 22:00 instead!

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 13, 2015, 08:50:04 PM

See u on friday!
Trouble with my boys..

No problems!

Just need our boy to sleep.. can go fast or slow.. unknown.. but after that I am ready.

Thanks

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 13, 2015, 08:54:38 PM

See u on friday!
Trouble with my boys..

No problems!

Just need our boy to sleep.. can go fast or slow.. unknown.. but after that I am ready.

Thanks

Just write here when you are ready!
I will check in every 10 minutes.

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 13, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

See u on friday!
Trouble with my boys..

No problems!

Thanks

Logging in now

equilibri

Quote from: Mr B on February 13, 2015, 09:31:23 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 13, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

See u on friday!
Trouble with my boys..

No problems!

Thanks

Logging in now

I am coming online now!