Question

Started by Flying Circus, February 02, 2011, 07:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Circus

Shouldent we have a thread where we can write little match reports or throw curses/luck wishes on our opponents?

Was something I liked in hojtlodan at Alvsvenskan. Im not saying to make a hojtloda but atleast a topic,  since I dont know where that kind of topic should be in this forum maybe someone could create one, if people thinks it is a good idea.

Best regards

Mr B

Quote from: Flying Circus on February 02, 2011, 07:16:12 PM
Shouldent we have a thread where we can write little match reports or throw curses/luck wishes on our opponents?

Was something I liked in hojtlodan at Alvsvenskan. Im not saying to make a hojtloda but atleast a topic,  since I dont know where that kind of topic should be in this forum maybe someone could create one, if people thinks it is a good idea.

Best regards
Good point!
Lets make one :D

Rotty

Yepp good point indeed. Don't know what to name it but it would be nice.

I liked the hojtlåda too, it made the forum feel alive in a way. (no need to implement it, just an opinion)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Pidpad

Hojtlådan killed the forum part though.
I've not decided if it was good or bad.
It was lively though :)

bodyschlompf

Quote from: Mr B on February 02, 2011, 07:46:58 PM
Good point!
Lets make one :D

I have put pretty much thought into this when I created the boards on this forum. I wanted to keep the number of boards to a minimum. So if you want to write a match report... What's stopping you? It's not like I would get angry if you wrote the report in the "wrong" board  :D  ;)
I would just move it...

QuoteI liked the hojtlåda too, it made the forum feel alive in a way. (no need to implement it, just an opinion)

The shoutbox (aka "Hojtlådan") has not been implemented on this forum by a very conscious decision. I just wanted to try and see how you would use the forum if you didn't  have a shouter.
The shoutbox is very nice indeed. But where I'm at it is unfortunately at least as annoying as it is useful: I got the impression that some people got so lazy by it that the never seem to check the forum for posts. So if you had a very important announcement to make, you had to throw up a link to it in the shouter. And if someone was a bit cheery in the shouter that very important link got quickly spammed away... It can be very tiresome when you have something very important to say to have to chase people over and over just because the don't bother to check the forum... Another thing is that it feels like it has been said 100 times NOT to post important info and games scheduling in the shouter for this reason. Do people listen... No...

But, if you'll insist on a shouter, I'll get you one. I'm not going to go "all nazi" about it..

Over and out.

Flying Circus

But, if you'll insist on a shouter, I'll get you one. I'm not going to go "all nazi" about it..

Over and out.

Im not so interested in the Shoutbox for the reasons you said Body even thought it was kind of fun. But unpractical

So here I would like to thank Body for showing the ladys coach he is not going through this season with a clean record. Body aka Mater of draw for the world.

=)

Rotty

Aha, I realise it could get troublesome in that aspect. I have never seen one before and mostly thought it was neat.  :)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

bodyschlompf

Quote from: Flying Circus on February 02, 2011, 10:10:37 PM
So here I would like to thank Body for showing the ladys coach he is not going through this season with a clean record. Body aka Mater of draw for the world.

=)

You got my title incorrect: It's "Body the Win% Despoiler" if I may!  ::)

Flying Circus

You got my title incorrect: It's "Body the Win% Despoiler" if I may!  ::)

I will remember that =)

Flying Circus

What's stopping you? It's not like I would get angry if you wrote the report in the "wrong" board   
I would just move it...

So I start a topic and see what happens =)