S18 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day 5 is done, really nice pace there everyone, we got it done in less than a week!

Barm, as of now, here here are my OK starging times, CET as usual:
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thurdsay 17-20

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. I'll update later times when the week clears if nescessary.

Mr B

Lars!!
When can we do this...

Im unfortunately not available until the weekend.
21 cet.. Saturday or Sunday earliest..

Kezerk

Kvasi,

When do you want to play?
Almost any time is fine with me. Today evening is booked, though. (Have to beat J-Reedy in board games face-to-face :P)
Also, some evenings I'll be hauling my youngest son to/from practice in the evenings (usually between 17 and 20 EET).

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Gnaarkill

Hey Equilibri!

The day of my fears has finally come. The day when my wrestling stars has to keep up with the speed of your sprinting rats. The day when THE ROCK WILL CRUSH EDMUND EMMENTHALER INTO GRATED CHEESE! ;D

My ok starting times this week are as follow:
Today (Monday): 20.00-22.00
Tuesday: 19.00-22.00
Wednesday: 21.00-22.00
Thursday: 21.30-22.00

Im going away for the weekend so can't play on friday or saturday. I'm a bit unsure of how sunday looks and when im coming home but if none of the above times suits you, we can look for alternatives.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Kezerk on January 26, 2015, 07:43:30 AM
Kvasi,

Almost any time is fine with me. Today evening is booked, though. (Have to beat J-Reedy in board games face-to-face :P)
Also, some evenings I'll be hauling my youngest son to/from practice in the evenings (usually between 17 and 20 EET).

- Kez.

Hi, any time Tuesday or Thursday evening should be fine, except I have this vague feeling I've forgotten something I should be doing on Thursday. (EDIT: I'm playing board games RL on Thursday, that was it)

Friday is probably also an option.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 25, 2015, 10:59:12 PM
Day 5 is done, really nice pace there everyone, we got it done in less than a week!

Barm, as of now, here here are my OK starging times, CET as usual:
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thurdsay 17-20

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. I'll update later times when the week clears if nescessary.
Wednesday is a no go for me due to pub quizzing, so how about Thursday at 20?

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Kezerk

Quote from: kvasilad on January 26, 2015, 09:30:01 AM
Kvasi,

- Kez.

Hi, any time Tuesday or Thursday evening should be fine, except I have this vague feeling I've forgotten something I should be doing on Thursday. (EDIT: I'm playing board games RL on Thursday, that was it)

How about tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2000 CET/2100 EET?

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on January 26, 2015, 09:31:02 AM
Wednesday is a no go for me due to pub quizzing, so how about Thursday at 20?

Cheers!
-Barm

Let's make it so, Thursday at 20.

Skål!
-J-R

The Golden Arrow

Hi Luiggi, the week is looking relatively free right now, but the weekend is all booked up. How does it look for you?

tags

Quote from: Kezerk on January 26, 2015, 10:24:29 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 26, 2015, 09:30:01 AM
Kvasi,

- Kez.

How about tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2000 CET/2100 EET?

- Kez.

That's perfect, see you the(n)/(re)!

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 26, 2015, 08:09:54 AM
Hey Equilibri!

The day of my fears has finally come. The day when my wrestling stars has to keep up with the speed of your sprinting rats. The day when THE ROCK WILL CRUSH EDMUND EMMENTHALER INTO GRATED CHEESE! ;D

My ok starting times this week are as follow:
Today (Monday): 20.00-22.00
Tuesday: 19.00-22.00
Wednesday: 21.00-22.00
Thursday: 21.30-22.00

Im going away for the weekend so can't play on friday or saturday. I'm a bit unsure of how sunday looks and when im coming home but if none of the above times suits you, we can look for alternatives.

/Gnaarkill

HI!

If you see this in time I am able to play our game today, but starting at the latest 21:30. So, I will check in here regularly before then and see if u are up to it!

Otherwise I suggest wednesday at 21:00!

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on January 26, 2015, 08:38:05 PM
HI!

If you see this in time I am able to play our game today, but starting at the latest 21:30. So, I will check in here regularly before then and see if u are up to it!

//Eq

Hey Equi!

Saw this a little late. Let's go for wednesday, that will be perfect! See you then m8!

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 26, 2015, 09:13:01 PM
Quote from: equilibri on January 26, 2015, 08:38:05 PM
HI!

//Eq

Hey Equi!

Saw this a little late. Let's go for wednesday, that will be perfect! See you then m8!

/Gnaar

Yeah, wednesday at 21:00 it is!
And stay away from my Emmenthaler... :D

//Eq

tags

The Phin Phighters defaut Kauppaopiston Opet 2-1 in a pretty intense match, where 7 players ended the match in the injury box, 4 thralls, 2 skinks and a saurus.

Thanks for the game Kezerk!