S18 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kezerk

It also featured two interceptions by the lizzies... One by a Skink (not so surprising), and the other (crucial) one by an AG1 Saurus (maybe the same one who earlier in the game dodged out of a tackle zone without breaking a sweat).

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 26, 2015, 02:31:40 PM
Hi Luiggi, the week is looking relatively free right now, but the weekend is all booked up. How does it look for you?

My free time this week has narrowed down to tomorrow now, preferably as early as possible (ie 17-19 or so).

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 27, 2015, 11:20:57 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 26, 2015, 02:31:40 PM
Hi Luiggi, the week is looking relatively free right now, but the weekend is all booked up. How does it look for you?

My free time this week has narrowed down to tomorrow now, preferably as early as possible (ie 17-19 or so).

Sorry TGA. I'm working until 21.30 tomorrow :( Friday or Sunday afternoon are my only options.

The Golden Arrow

Will be gone then sadly so we'll have to go for next week.

tags

Quote from: Kezerk on January 27, 2015, 09:28:46 PM
It also featured two interceptions by the lizzies... One by a Skink (not so surprising), and the other (crucial) one by an AG1 Saurus (maybe the same one who earlier in the game dodged out of a tackle zone without breaking a sweat).

- Kez.

Haha, yeah, couldn't quite believe my eyes when the saurus got that one! The dodge was a misclick, though :)

The skink with catch was more expected, even though he didn't need the re-roll.

I notice I'm really missing BBM already, are you going to put a vid on youtube?

Kezerk

Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2015, 08:50:09 AM
Quote from: Kezerk on January 27, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

- Kez.

Haha, yeah, couldn't quite believe my eyes when the saurus got that one! The dodge was a misclick, though :)

The skink with catch was more expected, even though he didn't need the re-roll.

I notice I'm really missing BBM already, are you going to put a vid on youtube?

The 1st Half is uploading as we speak ("661 mins remaining" says the uploader). I'll start converting the second half soonish and start its upload as well in a few hrs. (need to get some work done, for a change)

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

tags

Any admins that can validate our match? More anxious than usual, since I don't really know who levelled and stuff (usually rely on BBM). I know the krox did, and a skink at least.

muller71

Hey Hakos,

I can play on Thursday or Sunday starting at 21 CET. Let me know whats best for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2015, 12:08:45 PM
Any admins that can validate our match? More anxious than usual, since I don't really know who levelled and stuff (usually rely on BBM). I know the krox did, and a skink at least.

Validated, looks like Wallace & Wake are emerging as stars.

Add-on: Ooooh, Kroxigor has been hitting the gym hard lately...

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 28, 2015, 02:18:13 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2015, 12:08:45 PM

Validated, looks like Wallace & Wake are emerging as stars.

Add-on: Ooooh, Kroxigor has been hitting the gym hard lately...

Yes indeed!

Mr B

I'm currently on a business trip.
No validation available to me.

Btw have anyone seen lasseman?

Mr B

And BBManager is up again.
cheers!

Gnaarkill

Yo equi. Having problems starting my comp. Give me max 5 and i will be in game!

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 28, 2015, 09:02:01 PM
Yo equi. Having problems starting my comp. Give me max 5 and i will be in game!

No probs! See u when u are ready!

How is it going for u, Gnaar?

hakos

@all: wow that was a fast week, work kept me busy and I have not been able to look here until now. Anyway, issue 5 of the local reporting Magazine is out. Happy Reading.

@Mr B: Saw Lasseman at work today...

@Kezerk: What should I search on to find your BB vids on youtube?

@Muller: If those are the only available times it has to be sunday 21. Would it be possible to start earlier on sunday?

Quote from: muller71 on January 28, 2015, 01:09:42 PM
Hey Hakos,

I can play on Thursday or Sunday starting at 21 CET. Let me know whats best for you.