S18 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

i'll be away for most of the day tomorrow but we can se if i manage to get home by 22

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on January 31, 2015, 12:51:42 PM
i'll be away for most of the day tomorrow but we can se if i manage to get home by 22
Thanks.. it means a lot to me.

muller71

Hakos,

I can start as soon as I come home form training, that will be around 20.30.

hakos

Ok, I will start checking in here from 20:30 then.
/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on January 31, 2015, 12:51:42 PM
Online.. watching the other game meanwhile.. I'll check here continuously until you arrive.

Cheers!
/B

Lars

Lars

Mr B

Ok, starting over again then..

Mr B

One nasty game where everyone had claws... Brrr

The strange thing is that Vamps out cassed the dwarfs.. stunning.
Otherwise Dwarfs started to earn a skill on the first block, gratz..

Then it was uphill.. gfi 1,1 sure feet did not rock this evening, the bull went down and vamps could steal the ball.

One Thrall scored three cas this evening on Dwarfs... earning a new skill on the last one.
Loss on numbers occurred on both sides but it hurt the dwarfs even more.

Thanks for the game, sorry for the strange dice Lars!

/B 

muller71

A 2-1 win for the dwarfs. Not much to do for Hakos. He  was nuffled so hard in this game. Sorry for that Hakos, it was sad to see the rolls you did.

The Golden Arrow

Luiggi, where are you?

I can play on tuesday, wednesday or thursday.

Luiggi

Thursday 21.30-22.00 is my only option. Is that ok?

hakos

Quote from: muller71 on February 02, 2015, 06:10:39 AM
A 2-1 win for the dwarfs. Not much to do for Hakos. He  was nuffled so hard in this game. Sorry for that Hakos, it was sad to see the rolls you did.

I have to say this was one of my worst matches ever. Let's consider the following results from the 1D6 rolls:
Failed pick-ups: 2
Failed pass: 4
Failed go-for-it: 3
Failed Dodges: 7
Failed catches: 1
Total Chance: -16.09

I sure got to see the nice red Turn-Over text quite often.

Other noteworthy things from this match: 2 blitzes, one for us each meant that only one drive was a "normal" drive. Also, the sun was very hot, which I didn't saw until late, so it kind of explains some of my failures. Shame on me. Edit: Oh, I forgot, we had two deaths as well. The difference was that mueller's apo know what he did while mine did not.

Of course, I should not blame it all on the dices. Mueller played a very stable game which meant I had to do more 1D rolls than I would like to do.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Luiggi on February 02, 2015, 06:34:57 PM
Thursday 21.30-22.00 is my only option. Is that ok?

I think it is, but it's a bit late start. I will try to make 21.30 work though (unless you here from me it's game).

The Golden Arrow

Nope I've checked and Thursday is completely off sadly. The weekend maybe? Starting to drag out a bit though, hope this is ok for everyone.