S18 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

A game this weekend is ok by me.

tags

As long as we get going with MD7 sometime next week, it seems fair to me.

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 03, 2015, 02:53:27 PM
Nope I've checked and Thursday is completely off sadly. The weekend maybe? Starting to drag out a bit though, hope this is ok for everyone.

Weekend is fine, almost any time would work. Friday/Saturday/Sunday between 19.00 and 20.00 would be perfect for me but feel free to tell me what suits you best.

The Golden Arrow

OK, it would be really good for me if we could do the game Sunday morning (like 10-12 sometime). Otherwise I might be able to make Saturday night but I'd rather not be booked then.

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 06, 2015, 09:03:30 AM
OK, it would be really good for me if we could do the game Sunday morning (like 10-12 sometime). Otherwise I might be able to make Saturday night but I'd rather not be booked then.

Sunday morning would be good for me too, let's start at 11.00, shall we?

The Golden Arrow

Luiggi

Hey there... I'm in game, everything OK?

The Golden Arrow

Sorry, got held up. Getting online now.

Luiggi

GG TGA, we saw some nice bomb throwing, lots of goblins in pain and resilient dark elves. Solid game from both of us I believe.

Fun stuff, congrats for the win!

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Luggi, it was really fun and you played well :)

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL18:6

What a day, what a matches. Killing, hurting, scoring and intercepting everywhere. Two of our biggest stars met each other, Edmund and Hulk, and they clearly got inspired by that. The lizard team was on fire with double intercepts, triple casualties and more. 4 players killed in one single day, including a black orc. These are the finest of blood bowl days.

#71, Value 80, 3 CAS done by one single player in one single match is really violent and we have not seen it since the first day. But today two players managed it. Even more impressive is that one of them also managed to do a touchdown. Talk about a busy day for 'The Gutter'. This thrall is definitely one of the most versatile players out there. He has now earned star points in all ways possible except passing.

#1, Value 190, What do you get for 190k of gold? You get the single most expensive player in the league. You get the strongest player in the league. You get the most annoying tail in the league. You get 'Bamalam Wake'. Ok, ok, technically there is a stronger player but we do not count players with secret weapons in this newspaper, since they are, you know, well..., secret.

#2, Value 180, 'Hulk Hogre' is back in business. With 2 new casualties, one a kill, he showed that he is still as fearsome as ever. With that he also joins the rank of veterans, based on 8 casualties in total. Talk about Ogre single mindedness.

#46, Value 100, Intercepts are unusual. Two in the same day is rare. Two by the same team in the same match is exceptionally rare. An intercept by a saurus is unheard of. 'Great Garner' is the player who defies normal standards.

#11, Value 140, Last but not least. 'Edmund Emmenthaler' continues to show that he is the master and of course got awarded as the most valued player of his team. Apart from that he also did 2 pass and 1 casualty to really show his flexibility. He is one of only 3 players to earn star points in all matches so far and he have earned them in all ways possible except doing an intercept, but it is probably just a matter of time before he does also that.