S18 - Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

So, the cheeselovers got to face the bloodsuckers...

In the first half the rats got the upper hand.
Nothing really worked for the "Lords of the night", so the rats took the ball and just scored TD:s.

Then, the tides of luck turned and in the second half the vampires got an early TD and the they kind of moved faster than the rats (BLITZ!!!) so they could score again...

But Edmund Emmenthaler used his nice moves and high agility to just throw the ball exactly right and secure 3-2 in the last turns, so the rats could win again!

Thank you for the match, Kez! It was a hard one, and you were able to disable my team for the next game... :D

And just for the records at last me and my opponent got a match rating of 20/20!

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on January 23, 2015, 08:43:16 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 21, 2015, 09:43:38 PM
Ready for action!

Hakos!
Tricky game how about a monday game?
21 CET?

@Mr B: monday at 21 is doable but I would really prefer to play in the weekend, or earlier in the evening on monday. Is that possible?

@All: Thanks for the nice words about "The Legends of Blood Bowl". It is fun to write and I'm happy you like it. By the way, issue number four is now out.

/hakos

Hmm I'll check.. we have guests so.. Not very polite.
But it will probably work.
Tomorrow 21-22 cet starting hour then?

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on January 23, 2015, 09:24:57 PM
And just for the records at last me and my opponent got a match rating of 20/20!

And it is a well deserved match rating. The match was definitely worth watching. /Audience

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on January 24, 2015, 01:21:09 AM
Ready for action!

Hakos!
21 CET?

@Mr B: monday at 21 is doable but I would really prefer to play in the weekend, or earlier in the evening on monday. Is that possible?

@All: Thanks for the nice words about "The Legends of Blood Bowl". It is fun to write and I'm happy you like it. By the way, issue number four is now out.

/hakos

That would be ok. But just for clarification. Tomorrow = Today = Saturday. Right?

/hakos

Kezerk

Quote from: hakos on January 24, 2015, 09:20:11 AM
Quote from: equilibri on January 23, 2015, 09:24:57 PM

And it is a well deserved match rating. The match was definitely worth watching. /Audience

I'm currently converting the video for Youtube, so it soon can be viewed "live" by others.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 22, 2015, 05:34:46 AM
Howdy-ho, Muller, off play we will go. I just hope my band's music won't go over your players' heads. Anyways, I can play starting at following CET/GMT+1 times:
- Today (Thursday) 19-20
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday all day before 23

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about later times later, if nescessary.

Sunday starting at 21 CET works for me.

J-Reedy

Quote from: muller71 on January 24, 2015, 11:14:44 AM

Sunday starting at 21 CET works for me.

Ok, I'll make that work. See you tomorrow!

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on January 24, 2015, 09:21:20 AM
Quote from: Mr B on January 24, 2015, 01:21:09 AM
Ready for action!

Hakos!
21 CET?

/hakos

That would be ok. But just for clarification. Tomorrow = Today = Saturday. Right?

/hakos
True... getting kids to sleep... just hang on.. be there in 20 min as it looks now..

Mr B

Ok Hakos.. online and ready!

Mr B

hakos

Mr B

Mr B

Aaand the game was played.

Vamps goes on, mvp now almost on all thralls... and in total 5 spp on 6 players... but no, I'm happy  8)
Not much to add on the game, got three rr's during the game.
One cas early on the important thrower.. and then some fan throw a rock.. BH on a lino (was it?).
With upper hand in numbers we could put the high one in some difficult setups.

Thanks Hakos!

Mr B

Some problems with BB-Manager... currently

tags

Yes, BBM seems to be out of commission at the moment. Phins v Boots ended in 1-1