S18 - Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day 3 is done and day forwarded, so it's time for next game day.

Equi-man, our base player has been practicing tackling all week just to prepare for this match, and he and rest of the band are really anxious for some cheese and onions (we'll bring the onions, I'm guessing you have the cheese). So it would be great if you could play starting on one of the following CET times:
- Wednesday 17-22.30
- Thursday 17-21
- Friday 20-22
- Sunday any time before 20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Barmution

Hey Kezerk, time for your Vamps to shine vs us regular Humans ;)

I can start to play on the following times this week (all CET):
Tuesday (tonight): 1900-2100
Thursday: 1900-2100
Sunday: 1200-1300 and 2100

Any of those work for you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Hi Lasseman, weekdays this week are pretty full, but I should be able to do any time Saturday or Sunday. Failing that, I think it'll slip into early next week, which should be more available.

Gnaarkill

Oh my god!
My ogres are so impatient to go for a new match that they are standing in the locker/dressing room tipping on their toes like small ballerinas.
Starting to get real annoying...
"Hey guys! Stop it! You are big mountains of muscle, dressing in colorful spandex and jumping on each other. Not tiny little girls going to ballerina class, wearing pink spandex and jumping over each other."

Sooo Muller! When do you feel brave enough to meet my "mighty, oily and colorful" ogres, longing to get out on the field again and hug your dwarves?
My OK starting times is as follow:
Tue (today): 20.00-22.00
Wed: 18.00-22.00
Thu: 20.30-22.00
Fri: No go
Sat: 14.00 - All day
Sun: Unsure.

/CEO Gnaarkill

Kezerk

Quote from: Barmution on January 13, 2015, 08:08:08 AM
Hey Kezerk, time for your Vamps to shine vs us regular Humans ;)

I can start to play on the following times this week (all CET):
Tuesday (tonight): 1900-2100
Thursday: 1900-2100
Sunday: 1200-1300 and 2100

Any of those work for you?
-Barm

Any of them is fine with me. Let's go for tonight, then. 1900 CET (2000 EET)

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on January 13, 2015, 08:10:29 AM
Hi Lasseman, weekdays this week are pretty full, but I should be able to do any time Saturday or Sunday. Failing that, I think it'll slip into early next week, which should be more available.

Lets try to play yhis Sunday at 20:00 CET
/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Kezerk on January 13, 2015, 09:21:58 AM
Any of them is fine with me. Let's go for tonight, then. 1900 CET (2000 EET)

- Kez.
Cool, see you tonight!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

I'm online and waiting, Kez.

Kezerk

Quote from: Barmution on January 13, 2015, 07:10:52 PM
I'm online and waiting, Kez.

Sorry. I was chained to a kitchen table... getting online now.

Kezerk

Coach Kezerk, what are your thoughts on the game.

"We're so sorry.. I don't know what happened. It must've been the substitute teachers. We were supposed to let the opponent score the four TDs, but the curriculum had a typo in it, and the less familiarized faculty members actually followed it, scoring two of those TDs themselves. I can only apologize for their behavior to our opponents, the Emperor's New Boots, who, by the way, managed to kick another Vampire beyond regenerative abilities. Congratulations on that."

Mr B

Yo Luiggi!!
Time for the goblins to show the neck.
I have trouble for this game and wonder if it's ok to schedule it for next Monday?
21 cet as usually.

Cya!
B

Barmution

Well... that took certainly took an interesting turn. Kezerk had some rotten luck in the first half but Nuffle mostly vindicated him on his equalizer, the Sweltering Heat in the second half and some frankly amazing block dice.

Still, I paid the price for not being boring and stalling out my score in the 2nd half so I've only got myself to blame :D

Gratz on your first point in Nul, Kez!

hakos

Finally an opponent with pointy ears. This will be interesting. What will prevail, the chicken running game of the dark one or the graceful throwing of the high ones?

TGA: I can play on any evening this week after 18:00 but I would prefer to play in the weekend and can play any time during saturday and sunday.

All: The legends of NUL, issue 3, is published on day 3 thread.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Hi Hakos :)

Sunday would fit best for me. I can pretty much do any time except the evening or too early in the morning. When would it suit you best?