S18 - Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Hakos :) It was really intense and close the whole game and lots of positioning play. Good luck in future games!

tags

The Phins manage to come out on top against another team of dwarves, although these were slightly more chaotic than the last ones!

Boqkrox of the Moon, a free agent signing just in time for the last match against the Beerbellyz, continued to impress by scoring another touchdown this week, following last week's surprising MVP award.

Thanks for the game Lasseman!

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on January 14, 2015, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 13, 2015, 09:18:50 PM
Yo Luiggi!!
Time for the goblins to show the neck.
I have trouble for this game and wonder if it's ok to schedule it for next Monday?
21 cet as usually.

Cya!
B

I'll confirm during the week. I had troubles this week as well so NP.
No game tonight then I guess?

Luiggi

Quote from: Mr B on January 19, 2015, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on January 14, 2015, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: Mr B on January 13, 2015, 09:18:50 PM
Yo Luiggi!!
Time for the goblins to show the neck.
I have trouble for this game and wonder if it's ok to schedule it for next Monday?
21 cet as usually.

Cya!
B

I'll confirm during the week. I had troubles this week as well so NP.
No game tonight then I guess?

Hi, sorry B, busy week. 21 is too early but I can do 21:45-22 tonight.

Mr B

Sorry Luiggi.. that is to late.
To day I won't make that time.
Tomorrow is off..
How is the rest looking?

Luiggi

Wed 21.30 for me is the only chance before next weekend. I'm up to playing 2 minute turns if we need to make the game shorter.

My average week (Mon-Thu) goes as follows: I work from 16 to 21.15. So my best chances are Fri, Sat and Sun.

I'm ok with an adminned loss/draw if this delays the week too much.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on January 19, 2015, 09:58:10 PM
Wed 21.30 for me is the only chance before next weekend. I'm up to playing 2 minute turns if we need to make the game shorter.

My average week (Mon-Thu) goes as follows: I work from 16 to 21.15. So my best chances are Fri, Sat and Sun.

Lets avoid admin and go for wed 2130.

Luiggi

Quote from: Mr B on January 19, 2015, 11:11:14 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on January 19, 2015, 09:58:10 PM

Lets avoid admin and go for wed 2130.

Well, that was the plan but unfortunately I've had something come up and it's going to be impossible for me to get there. Sorry, I'll concede this match. Catch you on the playoffs, MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

PS: Goblin faith, amaaaazing.

Mr B

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL18:4

As the days go along team members start to change. A total of 13 new players have been recruited so far and 5 have left. Four for natural reasons, death, but the dwarf Skuaks is the first to leave due to unnatural causes. Apparently he is too slow, even for a dwarf team, and has been fired. Speaking of death, once again we have a dead vampire, well, even more dead than normal. Kauppaopiston Opet managed to get their first point of the season but it came at a severe cost. Let's hope they can recover.

Breaking news: Hulk Hogre did not hurt anyone in the last match, and Edmund only scored 1 single pass.

So, who did excel in the matches this day?

#6, Value 140, 'Lord Wellingtons' has so far not done anything spectacular but has been a very dependable player. 4 touchdowns and 2 casualties means he is the second player to become a veteran and he lurks near the top in several of the official tables.

#4, Value 140, 'Aeolus' had a bit of a slow start in the first match but after that has just become hotter and hotter. With an average of 7 spp awarded per match for the last 3 matches, he sure knows how to please the judges and the audience. He is the third player to be considered as a veteran and currently claims the top spot in 4 of the official tables.

#49, Value 90, 'Captain Clogs' is yet another of the non-spectacular but true team players from the emperors wardrobe. It is clear that he had sharpened a wooden shoe horn for more efficient change of foot wear. How it ended up in the chest of a now very dead vampire is still a mystery.

#31, Value 100, 'Killy Turner' is one of only 6 players that have managed to earn at least 1 spp in each match so far. 2 MVP, 1 CAS and 1 TD is good for any player but, wait, a touchdown, isn't he a saurus? Ok, this is clearly a player to watch.

#16, Value 120, Another of the 6 players to earn at least 1 spp per match is 'Sarge Pepper'. And he continues in his schizophrenic ways. He earns them by passing, scoring and hurting other players. That is a sign of a coming star.