S18 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

One entertaining game again...

The vamps is outplayed in first half, humans were in domination.

Second half goes well for the vamps, able to stall until round 14, 3 turns left for humans but a 1,1 on a pass followed up by dodging thralls settled the game as is.

Thanks for the game Barm, close as always!

/B

Barmution

Yeah, it really was a good one. Your Vamps are the first (but surely not last) to get a point from us :D

Gl further on with those suckers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on January 04, 2015, 10:57:59 AM
Tuesday 15.30 would be fine, I'll see you then!

Yep-a-do-da-la-ly-do, that'll do. See you on Tuesday.

J-Reedy

SWINGING SET AT THE GOBDOG STADIUM!

Da Beatmores - every teen orcettes dream band and every teen orcies favourite Blood Bowl band - performed tonight at the Gobdog stadium in another magnificent set of Blood Bowl and music. Fab Four opened with magnificent set of new hits, continued the stellar backbone of trusty classics and closed with their new song Johnny be Good Gobdog that really drove the crowd grazy! So the Blood Bowl match started with every player on the field tapping their feet and humming the catchy lyrics: "There lives young country gobboy, named Johnny B. Gobdog, he never ever learned to read or write a book so well, but he could play blood bowl, just like a-ringing a bell!"

With the rhytm in their blood, Da Beatmores' agent/thrower Sarge Pepper received the ball and proceeded to run along the left sideline with the crowd and fireworks exploding all around him. The fireworks calmed down after Sarge Pepper had passed the ball to the band's base blizer/player B'Maul McCarnagey and the Gobdog bombardier Bombtail decided to blitz McCarnagey instead of continuing to throw his bombs around. According to veterinary reports mr. Bombtail is feeling fine after his hurt and has already started reacting to balls thrown at him. Unfortunately he stills seems to have trouble noticing green fists flying towards his face. But even with the fireworks gone, the crowd continued going off in wild woofs and hoofs as Da Beatmores continued their hit after hit set on the BB field. The biggest reactions came when the Fab Four's bodyguard Madman broke the neck of Trollweiler the troll and after the trollette heart-throb B'Maul danced into the endzone. Interestingly PETA - People with Extreme(ly foolish) Troll Affections - has filed a complait against Madman for this show of force but the rest of the old world is applauding the black orc for his efforts in trying to dwindle down the troll popularion.

The attack of Da Beatmores was followed by a short stint of Gobdogs running around after the ball and taking bites at Da Beatmores. Goblins also got a chance to score but that effort was ruined by the gobdog trainer that forgot to feed American Bulltroll - the lone troll left on the field - on the half time and A.B. naturally decided to try to take a bite out of the ball-carrying Siberian Gobsky that he was destined to whisk behind the orcish line. Gobsky however managed to break free and the first half ended soon after that. Which meant that the crowd went crazy again! Because it was time for the already traditionaly half-time set of Da Beatmores!

Fab Four had chosen a more swinging set for the half time performing more jazzy versions of their hit songs. The biggest hit with the audience was the closing song Hey Bulldoggob. So it's only natural that the second half started with fans cheering: "Woof! What d'you say? I said woof! Wooaah ha ha ha!" and swinging around wildly. And the swinging continued on the field as the Gobdog walker left out the Gobdog fanatic Balldog with his ball. The Gobdogs started strong with Gobcker Spaniel smashing the hand of Madman and forcing him to leave the field. According to Godbog coach curly-haired Spaniel is very loyal team-mate so it was only natural that he would take offence against anybody hurting his team-mates although he is normally considered very docile and optimistic little fellow. Balldog also proved to be in a swing, aptly dancing around his team-mates. Unfortunately he also managed to miss the orcs most of the times but nevertheless, he did score enough hits to keep the Gobdogs in control of the game. But then the goblins suffered a setback when American Bulltroll decided to go for a blitz and ended up biting the turf. Da Beatmores took their chance with B'Maul McCarnagey leading the charge that took the ball-carrying Dalmagob down and out of the game. Following the charge Da Beatmores' lead vocalist/blitzer Joinz Lennyn gathered up the ball and never gave it up before he had scored the second TD for the orcs.

This was once again a magnificent set of music from the Fab Four and they surely made lots of small goblinettes happy with their visit to the Gobdogville! Next week Da Beatmores however will have to show if they can liven up even really cheesy joints and attract the attention of furry folks as the orc band travels to the skaven Cheeseneyworld. I'll be sure to follow this magnificent band and I'll report to you from the scene! Pop on!

Nice friendly game that was decided by 1) lousy dodging by the gobbos, 2) early departure of a troll and 3) double skulls and failed loner roll from the troll. Thanks again for the game and good luck in (most of) your future games, Luiggi!

muller71

Hey kvasilad,

I can play on Thursday starting 9.00-12.00CET and 21.00CET. Next time is on Sunday starting at 21 CET.

tags

Quote from: muller71 on January 07, 2015, 09:52:15 AM
Hey kvasilad,

I can play on Thursday starting 9.00-12.00CET and 21.00CET. Next time is on Sunday starting at 21 CET.

Hi, can't make Thursday. MAY be able to make Sunday at 21, but I can't really promise that, so would prefer to set a date early next week if possible.

I can definitely make Monday at 20+ and the rest of that week at 18+.

Lars

Kezerk When can you play ?

I am available
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00
Friday 19:00 - 23:00
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

/Lars

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on January 07, 2015, 10:15:00 AM
Hey kvasilad,

Hi, can't make Thursday. MAY be able to make Sunday at 21, but I can't really promise that, so would prefer to set a date early next week if possible.

Lets go for monday starting at 21.

tags

Quote from: muller71 on January 07, 2015, 06:39:55 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 07, 2015, 10:15:00 AM
Hey kvasilad,

Lets go for monday starting at 21.

Sounds good, see you then!

Kezerk

Quote from: Lars on January 07, 2015, 01:09:09 PM

I am available
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

/Lars

Today would be fine. How does c. 1900 EET/1800 CET sound?
Tomorrow evening is fine, as well.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Lars

Quote from: Kezerk on January 10, 2015, 03:09:37 PM

I am available
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

/Lars

- Kez.

okej see you 18:00 CET

Kezerk

Quote from: Lars on January 10, 2015, 04:39:32 PM

I am available
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

/Lars

- Kez.

Make that closer to 1830. Right now I'm some 100km from home.

Lars

Quote from: Kezerk on January 10, 2015, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: Lars on January 10, 2015, 04:39:32 PM

I am available
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

/Lars

- Kez.

Make that closer to 1830. Right now I'm some 100km from home.

ok

Kezerk

*sigh* still stuck here. 2000 CET is a safe bet.

Lars

Quote from: Kezerk on January 10, 2015, 05:38:20 PM
*sigh* still stuck here. 2000 CET is a safe bet.

okej lets go for that then