S18 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr B

Kvasil!
I think our game has to wait until after Xmas.

J-Reedy

All righty, as the x-mas time is here, let's take it easy with the schedule so no pressures to get the game played no matter what.

I'll arrange my game with Kezerk through other forums where we both are active, I'll post the game time here, when agreed.

hakos

World of Cheese it is.

Edmund, what to do about him? Hmm

I can play almost any time except 24th and 25th. Just let me know what suits you

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 22, 2014, 12:46:09 PM
Kvasil!

Ok, hopefully towards the tail end of 2014 though. I might struggle to play between 1st - 11th of January, as I'm going to Gran Canaria, but should be able to play most days leading up to 2015.

Now I _might_ be able to play in GC, depending on hotel internet, I am bringing a BB-capable laptop at least. But that's unpredictable.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on December 22, 2014, 06:12:55 PM
Quote from: Mr B on December 22, 2014, 12:46:09 PM
Kvasil!

Ok, hopefully towards the tail end of 2014 though. I might struggle to play between 1st - 11th of January, as I'm going to Gran Canaria, but should be able to play most days leading up to 2015.

Now I _might_ be able to play in GC, depending on hotel internet, I am bringing a BB-capable laptop at least. But that's unpredictable.
Hi, that's doable.
Any 21 cet evening after 26 sounds ok.

J-Reedy

Yo, yo, yo, all you music lovers! Da Beatmores may be playing a groovy gig at the Vampiric Business Institute at midnight today! BB match against Kauppopiston opet will be played before the gig so you'll be getting the fab four all sweaty and ready to rock your socks off!

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on December 22, 2014, 02:25:03 PM
World of Cheese it is.

I can play almost any time except 24th and 25th. Just let me know what suits you

/Hakos

Then let us play tomorrow when I come home from work!
I can propably start at 19:00, if that works for you!

(And don't you dare touch Edmund!)

//Eq

J-Reedy

DA BEATMORES IN A KNOCK-OUT OF A GIG AT THE BUSINESS INSTITUTE!

Da Beatmores continued their tour today with a Blood Bowl match against the Kauppaopiston Opet and a sweeeeet sounding da-pop performance that really knocked out those business institute girls! And that's just what the opposing players did at the BB match that preceded the Fab Four gig. The thralls of the institute were so awe-struck from the presence of the star performers that they were falling heads over heals while trying to dodge away from them. This gave Da Beatmores definate edge that they used to their advantage, winning the match 2-0. The biggest precense on the field was Beatmores' tour manager Sarge Pepper who scored both of the touchdowns. But the biggest hit with the girls of the business institute were definately the Fab Four, especially the lanky physique of Gory Hairyson seemed to make a hit judging by the number of thrallettes that followd Hairyson to the back-stage. The gig was just as awesome as last week and I can hardly wait for the next gig at the GobDogs Stadium. Be there or be square!

Kez started on offence and everything seemed to work fine, dodging most of the thralls away from all my orcs, but then vamp failed a long pass due to Very Sunny weather.  This resulted in three turns of both of us picking up the ball and then losing it to a blitz. But then thralls and vamps started getting knocked out and I got away to score the go ahead. Second half started 11 against 6 so there really wasn't much Kez could do at that point. Looking at the BBM stats I was lucky with the 1d but for some reason these guys like rolling skulls on blocks, however that didn't bother them today. Thanks again for the game, Kez.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on December 22, 2014, 07:59:19 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 22, 2014, 02:25:03 PM
World of Cheese it is.

/Hakos

Then let us play tomorrow when I come home from work!
I can propably start at 19:00, if that works for you!

(And don't you dare touch Edmund!)

//Eq

Ok, let's come together for a speedy match today, at 19:00

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 22, 2014, 07:23:45 PM
Hi, that's doable.

Cool, I think evening of the 29th is a good day for me.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on December 23, 2014, 10:03:10 AM
Hi, that's doable.

Next monday.. sure I see no problem at the moment.

Barmution

Hey Gnaar!

I'll be back from my trip to my parents on the 27th. After that I'm pretty much free up until 4th of January. Any day in particular that suits you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 23, 2014, 10:57:01 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 23, 2014, 10:03:10 AM
Hi, that's doable.

Next monday.. sure I see no problem at the moment.

You can tell I'm in vacation mode when I've stopped thinking about which weekday it is, and just thinking numbers :D

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 23, 2014, 11:55:20 AM
Hey Gnaar!

I'll be back from my trip to my parents on the 27th. After that I'm pretty much free up until 4th of January. Any day in particular that suits you?

-Barm

Yo Barm!

Well i'm pretty much free aswell. But how about Sunday, 28th? @12.00?

/CEO Gnaarkill