Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on December 23, 2014, 09:38:22 AM
Quote from: equilibri on December 22, 2014, 07:59:19 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 22, 2014, 02:25:03 PM
World of Cheese it is.

Edmund, what to do about him? Hmm

I can play almost any time except 24th and 25th. Just let me know what suits you

/Hakos

Then let us play tomorrow when I come home from work!
I can propably start at 19:00, if that works for you!

(And don't you dare touch Edmund!)

//Eq

Ok, let's come together for a speedy match today, at 19:00

Great! See u in an hour!

hakos

Boy, that was a fun match, at least for me. I do not think either of us had control of the ball for more than 2 turns in a row. Because if we managed that, we scored. But most of the time we just took the ball from each other, back and forth.

Both of us had bad dices (negative 1D and 2D). Slightly worse for Equilibri. But the big difference in this match was the bad timing of his bad dices. He managed to fail 4 pass/catch in a row, despite using several re-rolls. And any single one of them would more or less have secured a touch down for him.

It was a relatively friendly match. Plenty of KO's. One death, bud the apo saved the storm vermin, and one badly hurt, with no bad effects, I think.

Two blitzes also contributed to the open match.

Edmund Emmenthaler continued to like the touch down zone and scored the rats only goal. From the elf side, it was more of a team effort, however, Aeolus who managed to intercept one pass from the rats were definitely quite an important player in this match. As said above, a successfull throw was not to be for the rats in this match.

Thanks for the nice game Equilibri, and hope you will have a merry christmas despite the loss.

/Tancred

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 23, 2014, 02:23:36 PM
Yo Barm!

Well i'm pretty much free aswell. But how about Sunday, 28th? @12.00?

/CEO Gnaarkill
Sounds good, see you then! :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Hi Lasse, getting back on here after Christmas. I will be free to play from Monday and onwards (maybe on Sunday but that depends on how late I get back home). I would prefer daytime games as the nights might be booked up. How does next week look for you?

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 27, 2014, 12:28:20 AM
Hi Lasse, getting back on here after Christmas. I will be free to play from Monday and onwards (maybe on Sunday but that depends on how late I get back home). I would prefer daytime games as the nights might be booked up. How does next week look for you?
Skall we try tuesday 13:00?
/Lars

The Golden Arrow

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 26, 2014, 09:28:29 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 23, 2014, 02:23:36 PM
Yo Barm!

Well i'm pretty much free aswell. But how about Sunday, 28th? @12.00?

/CEO Gnaarkill
Sounds good, see you then! :)
-Barm

Hey Barm!

I'm in game and waiting. I will be waiting 10 more minutes. I'm pretty much free the whole day so if you want to play the match later today, that's no problemo!

Hope you haven't eaten yourself to death during the hard x-mas days ;D

Barmution

Oh man, I completely overslept Gnaar :(

Got a new kitty in the house and he, combined with the old grumpy kitty, kept me awake most of the night. I can play right now if you can and want to, else I'm going to be available tomorrow until about 1600. You can of course get the default win too, since this was a pretty horrid fuckup by me.

Sorry, mate :(
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 28, 2014, 02:56:56 PM
Oh man, I completely overslept Gnaar :(

Don't worry m8!

How about a game a little later today, 19.00 i mean 20.00 :) ? Have too cook som food and go to the gym :)

Otherwise, maybe a game tomorrow @12.00?

Luiggi

Hey Muller, I've been quite busy in Christmas but one of these nights  I think we could play. Post your availability and I'll tell you something about it, mine is too variable at the moment.

muller71

Quote from: Luiggi on December 28, 2014, 05:26:09 PM
Hey Muller, I've been quite busy in Christmas but one of these nights  I think we could play. Post your availability and I'll tell you something about it, mine is too variable at the moment.

Hey Luiggi, I can play tonight (sunday) or monday starting at 21 CET. Maybe Thursday starting at 21 CET.
Let me know if any of the options are any good.

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 28, 2014, 04:10:01 PM
Don't worry m8!

How about a game a little later today, 19.00 i mean 20.00 :) ? Have too cook som food and go to the gym :)

Otherwise, maybe a game tomorrow @12.00?

Thanks, totally owing you one on this.

Tomorrow @12.00 it is, putting on a special alarm for this just in case.
-Barm

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 28, 2014, 10:05:33 PM
Thanks, totally owing you one on this.

Haha, don't worry m8! As I said, didn't do much today anyway so no worries!
I have a cat myself aswell so i know how they are when they are kittens and don't know the rules yet ;)

Hehe, almost sounds like children we are talking about, lol!

Anyway, see you on the pitch tomorrow m8!

Barmution

The Boots get another win under their... err... heels and another match where everything seemed to go their way when needed. Even the apo did his job when Dokter Martyns, our Ogre, decided to throw down with a real Ogre and got himself dead in the process, making me totally not regret letting a poor lino get stuck with a broken neck earlier :P

A really entertaining match where the Ogres tended to do well and then the 1s came in droves, leaving Gnaar in some tricky spots which I lucked out on getting to capitalize on. Thanks for the match and good luck further on, Gnaar! Hope Hulk doesn't bone head quite as much in your next game.
-Barm

Luiggi

Quote from: muller71 on December 28, 2014, 07:13:50 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on December 28, 2014, 05:26:09 PM

Hey Luiggi, I can play tonight (sunday) or monday starting at 21 CET. Maybe Thursday starting at 21 CET.
Let me know if any of the options are any good.

Thursday 21 would be OK, see you then!