S18 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Another nail biting game...

This time a draw was made and after some really struggling moments Lizards could finally walk in 1-1 in turn 16.

But a nice game overall.

tags

That was a really exciting match! Looks like Nuffle took a dump on both of us, lots of failed blood lusts, boneheads, catches, dodges etc on both sides. I guess in the end the result was mostly fair.

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Lasse. It was really close and exiting all the way to the final turn. In the end I managed to elf my way to the deciding goal on the last turn of the game. Was probably the most fun game I've played for some time.

Luiggi

Hey there Muller, I'm ready a bit earlier, are you around? I'll wait in-game.

muller71

BeerBellyz won 2-0 over GobDogs. A match where the GobDogs did well. Close to a oneturner at the end of the first half. Thanks for the game Luiggi.

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL18:2

The second day of NUL 18 has passed. We have seen lots of blood, some maiming but no deaths. What is this? The Noble Unarmed League? Overall, the teams seem to be very even matched. Only the human team has managed an unblemished 2-0 record after two match days. This means that this is an excellent place for an up and coming star player to make their mark in history, or the opponents face.

Now to the list of players that have impressed us the most this day.

#26, Value 100, 'Edmund Emmenthaler' continues to score. He is now up to 5 TD. Even more impressing, he is #1 in 6 of the 10 official ranking lists of the best players in the league.

#13 (#65 after day 1), Value 120, What is he, a runner, a thrower or a black orc? 'Sarge Pepper' is hard to classify. Although the orc's call him thrower he has only made one pass so far. He has scored 2 TD's by running all over the field. Only Edmund and Rincewind have ran more, quite impressive considering his MA 5. But after the heavy lifting he has done, he looks to be a better black orc than the black orcs themselves. No matter what, this is an orc to watch out for.

#1, Value 160, In the number #1 spot we (again) find 'Hulk Hogre'. Not as violent this time with only 1 CAS but a total of 4 CAS in 6 KO's is really efficient. And he continues to be good value despite his fat paycheck.

#12, Value 120, The rat team had a lousy day when it came to passes and 'Aeolus' is the one to blame for that. The rats failed 4 passes, much due to the pressure from him. He even managed to intercept one of those passes and get the ball, a feat rarely seen on the field of blood bowl. The MVP award was obvious after that.

#27, Value 100, 'Killy Turner' might be the most important player for his team. At least the professional MVP committee thinks so after awarding him the MVP two matches in a row.

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.