S18 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

HERE WE GO!

It's a brand new smacking season of Norsca Union League hitting the turf! Time to flex your clicking finer, crack your neck straight and start planning your tactics. Play on mates!

OK, Kvasilad, looks like I'll have the honor of going against your 49'er strengt-av'd sauruses first. Here a my OK starting times for (CET/GMT+1) for the next few days:
- Today (Saturday) any time before 22 (with a notice of an hour or so)
- Sunday 13-19
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about later dates if nescessary.

hakos

Aah, the fresh smell of a new NUL season. How wonderful.

Made even better by one season of abstinence.

And it is an old adversary in round 1, well met again Barmution. According to our statistics it seems I have about 30% chance to win against you. I'm keen on improving that. Can play today after 17 or any time tomorrow. Preferably not on monday-wednesday. But on thursday my 3,5 weeks of vacation starts, which mean I can play almost any time from thursday and forward.

/hakos

Barmution

How about tomorrow at 12 CET/GMT+1 then, Hakos? I'll probably be pretty tired after an x-mas party so there will be a good shot at improving your statistics :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Back in action then!

First match, rats versus goblins; this sounds promising and painful.

So, equilibri, my best time to play would be tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon: kick off between 17.00 and 20.00 GMT +1.

Please tell me if that's suitable, if it isn't I'll post my availability for next week in a couple of days.

Mr B

Worst setup possible....  :o
D-Elf, Lizards and humans... skills or strength and skills everywhere....

Poor Vamps, will be sweet to steal some points in the start!!
8)
Fangs ON!
So golden, I'm not sure about the timing.. off until Wednesday/Thursday... then we can start planning.

Shall we try Friday 21 CET?

The Golden Arrow

Friday is not possible. Saturday will probably work, not sure when though. Sometime early afternoon or so would probably be best.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 13, 2014, 01:34:55 PM
How about tomorrow at 12 CET/GMT+1 then, Hakos? I'll probably be pretty tired after an x-mas party so there will be a good shot at improving your statistics :P

That's quite a good time. Let's see if I remember how to play, have not touched BB for a couple months...

/Hakos

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on December 13, 2014, 01:46:24 PM
Back in action then!

First match, rats versus goblins; this sounds promising and painful.

So, equilibri, my best time to play would be tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon: kick off between 17.00 and 20.00 GMT +1.

Please tell me if that's suitable, if it isn't I'll post my availability for next week in a couple of days.

Well, I am really busy sunday, monday and tuesday (and friday...), but wednesday, thursday, saturday and sunday (next week) seems to be easier for me as long as we start after 19:00. So, just tell me what works best for you!

And stay away from my cheese! :D

Luiggi

In that case, let's try Wednesday at 22.00 GMT +1, with the weekend as backup.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 13, 2014, 12:04:29 PM
HERE WE GO!

It's a brand new smacking season of Norsca Union League hitting the turf! Time to flex your clicking finer, crack your neck straight and start planning your tactics. Play on mates!

OK, Kvasilad, looks like I'll have the honor of going against your 49'er strengt-av'd sauruses first. Here a my OK starting times for (CET/GMT+1) for the next few days:
- Today (Saturday) any time before 22 (with a notice of an hour or so)
- Sunday 13-19
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about later dates if nescessary.

Actually, today would be great. I can play anytime, but since you said an hours' notice, 1930 perhaps? If you see this before, do give a shout.

Feel free to add me on Steam if you're there btw: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagsemb/
(that goes for any of you, really)

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on December 13, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

Actually, today would be great. I can play anytime, but since you said an hours' notice, 1930 perhaps? If you see this before, do give a shout.

Feel free to add me on Steam if you're there btw: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagsemb/

I'll be there shortly, I'll just post a little thing here first.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 13, 2014, 06:35:36 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 13, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

I'll be there shortly, I'll just post a little thing here first.

Cool, logging in in about 5 minutes from now.

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on December 13, 2014, 06:23:50 PM
In that case, let's try Wednesday at 22.00 GMT +1, with the weekend as backup.

Wednesday at 22:00 it is!
See u then!

tags

The Phins start with a close grind win of 1-0, after some really stellar block dice.

Boy, it was fun to play these guys instead of orcs. Don't think I'm ever going back to the big greenskins.

Thanks for the game J!