S18 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 13, 2014, 03:10:53 PM
Friday is not possible. Saturday will probably work, not sure when though. Sometime early afternoon or so would probably be best.
21 cet is the times to start with. As the boys should be a sleep then.
Earlier times will be a no. And I rather play on sunday as I rather do something in RL instead.

Cheers.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Mr B on December 13, 2014, 09:49:41 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 13, 2014, 03:10:53 PM
Friday is not possible. Saturday will probably work, not sure when though. Sometime early afternoon or so would probably be best.
21 cet is the times to start with. As the boys should be a sleep then.
Earlier times will be a no. And I rather play on sunday as I rather do something in RL instead.

Cheers.

OK, not sure how it will look then. I will go home for christmas around that time so might not be available. I'll return when I know more, but it might be kinda short notice.

Mr B

Ok.. just fyi my occ game will be held around that time also.. you first ching now but as we say in Swedish..
First to the mill..

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on December 13, 2014, 01:46:24 PM
Back in action then!

First match, rats versus goblins; this sounds promising and painful.

So, equilibri, my best time to play would be tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon: kick off between 17.00 and 20.00 GMT +1.

Please tell me if that's suitable, if it isn't I'll post my availability for next week in a couple of days.

Now it seems I may be able to play today, if you are still up for it!
I will be home 18:30 at the latest, så shall we say 19:00?
(If you have gotten other plans today or if you dont see this before 19 we play on wednesday 22 instead.)

Kezerk

Gnaarkill,

What's your schedule like? I'm pretty much available for a game anytime until Tuesday evening.
Then Wednesday during the morning and day, and anytime from Thursday on.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on December 13, 2014, 08:14:31 PM
The Phins start with a close grind win of 1-0, after some really stellar block dice.

Boy, it was fun to play these guys instead of orcs. Don't think I'm ever going back to the big greenskins.

Happened to watch the game live. Have to say that I really appreciated the llittle victory lap made by the skink at the end just before he scored.  It kind of summed up the game 8)

Lots of hitting in the mid field the whole match and then some skink taking the ball and running away from all the orcs to score in the end.

/hakos

hakos

Barmution

Great start for the Boots, mainly made possible by Hakos' super crap catching abilities (2 snakes and 2 more single 1s in 7 attempts), a couple of more badly timed 1s at a critical couple of GFIs and rather poor armor breaking, while the Humans basically made every important roll they had to.

Sorry for the dicing, Hakos. You played well and should've gotten out of this with at least a draw if Nuffle hadn't decided to be an ass today.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Yeah, checked the dice now in BBmanager, they were even worse than I thought. Both 1D and 2D.

Seems you got some Karma back after the S17 final.

BUT, it was not only the dices that made me lose. I played rather sloppy in the first half. Probably a symptom of not having played any blood bowl for about 3 months.

But overall, it feels good being back :)

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Kezerk on December 14, 2014, 10:29:45 AM
Gnaarkill,

What's your schedule like? I'm pretty much available for a game anytime until Tuesday evening.

- Kez.

Hey Kez!
So, a true wrestling vampire affair awaits ;D

If you see this message, i can play today, how about around 18-19 something?

Otherwise, how about a match tomorrow @21.00 CET?

/Gnaarkill

Kezerk

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 14, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
Gnaarkill,

- Kez.

Hey Kez!

/Gnaarkill

Today 18-19 CET is fine with me. (Currently working and watching innebandy's final, at the computer nevertheless)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Kezerk on December 14, 2014, 04:40:14 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 14, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
Gnaarkill,

- Kez.

Hey Kez!

/Gnaarkill

Today 18-19 CET is fine with me. (Currently working and watching innebandy's final, at the computer nevertheless)

Cool, so how about in an hour? 18.30?

Kezerk

I have one other game going on. I'll holler once it's done.

Kezerk

Gnaarkill