S18 - SEMIFINALS!

Started by J-Reedy, March 23, 2015, 07:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

There we go. Only the best and brightest have made it so far and it is time to see which two teams are bester and brighter. Will the Emperor get new lizard-skinned boots? Will vamps succeed against the combined powers of the discworld? Those and many more questions will be answered!

Congrats to the semifinalists. Play on, mates!

The Golden Arrow

I really didn't expect to make the playoffs with my poor start but yay, awesome :)

I can play pretty much any day this week except tonight so just shoot me a few times!

Kezerk

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

tags

Ohnoes, it's the Boots again, one of this season's tough draws!

Tuesday would be perfect, any time from about 18 and out.

Thursday evening is doable, but requires me to ditch an appointment I'd rather not, but can, ditch.

Sunday and onwards is probably fine, although I have then moved to a sketchy connection in Sweden :)

hakos

Congratulations to the semi-final places. Well done.

The legends of nul, day 11 is now out.

The last number for this season will be out on saturday. Containing the final top 10 list of the most spectacular, most impressive and most astonishing players this season. Feel free to comment which player YOU think should be on that list, and why.

/hakos

Mr B

Cool  there could be an opening tomorrow already.
21cet as always..

Cheers!

The Golden Arrow

Well tomorrow might be a bit tricky. Since it's the big waffle day :P Me and my roommate are doing some baking and stuff then and I don't really know when I will be ready.

I might be able to play but perhaps it would be better to go for another day?

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 24, 2015, 08:26:48 AM
Well tomorrow might be a bit tricky. Since it's the big waffle day :P Me and my roommate are doing some baking and stuff then and I don't really know when I will be ready.

Ok I just assumed and went with your first information.. Every day was available..
If tomorrow gets a Ney.. next game must be on the other side of the weekend as we are receiving guests for the weekend.

Will have to wait for pinpointing the day for next week.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on March 23, 2015, 10:54:37 AM
Ohnoes, it's the Boots again, one of this season's tough draws!

Tuesday would be perfect, any time from about 18 and out.

Thursday evening is doable, but requires me to ditch an appointment I'd rather not, but can, ditch.

Sunday and onwards is probably fine, although I have then moved to a sketchy connection in Sweden :)
I'll get back to you after work today. Tonight should be doable :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Mr B on March 24, 2015, 12:30:50 PM

Ok I just assumed and went with your first information.. Every day was available..
If tomorrow gets a Ney.. next game must be on the other side of the weekend as we are receiving guests for the weekend.

Yeah I get that, plans change though. If you are up for it I will try to play tomorrow but I won't know until slightly before it's time.

The Golden Arrow

Next week I can only play Monday or Tuesday btw. Then I will be on vacation for a week.

Gnaarkill

Sorry to interupt you Big-Shots ;D

But how about Season 19!?

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 24, 2015, 06:04:27 PM
Sorry to interupt you Big-Shots ;D

But how about Season 19!?

/Gnaar

Just the question I was about to ask! :D
Need to play more BLOOD BOWL!

Mr B

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 24, 2015, 01:12:40 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 24, 2015, 12:30:50 PM

Yeah I get that, plans change though. If you are up for it I will try to play tomorrow but I won't know until slightly before it's time.
Alright, Next Tuesday is off.. Sunday could be an option however.. if not tomorrow.
I still aim for tomorrow  8)