Match reports / Trash talk / Blessings

Started by Flying Circus, February 03, 2011, 12:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotty

Did the Norsca forum just die? Am I the only one alive? Helloooo... Ooo.. Oo...O.. .. No here but me and me echo?

Where are the celebrations and announcements, the victory feastings, the medals and diplomas (I want a medal  ;D)?

Oh well, I'll just stand here alone and dance a handsome jig then..  8)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

krim_nielsen

think the other semi final will be played today
and then we need the big finale  :o

Flying Circus

The Circus Rats are lurking around as well, ready to take on those nasty Darkelfs from the East tonight at 18:00

The Golden Arrow

Good luck guys, looking forward to seeing the big final ;)

Rotty

Yepp Good luck all, I was just feeling lonely (and bored at work). May the best man, woman, beast or rat win!  :)

Flying Circus

So 20 minutes to game start and my Dirty line rat boosted up with a photo shoot 8)

While the rest warms up in the tent like normal.

Flying Circus

4-1 victory to the rats and there is full on party in the tent. Friday night and its time to celebrate with beer.

Krim I need to play the final in the beginning of next week or end of this one.
So Sunday- Tuesday at evenings after 21:00 or mornings.

Im leaving to India on Thursday early morning for 2 shows, so Tuesday is my last chance. Wednesday will be packed with rehearsing and fixing things for the trip, it is always like this.

So if some admin could put the matchday forward I would be very happy.

I PM Krim as well.

Flying Circus

Finale is scheduled to 21:00 on monday and for this match Physicx presents their newest member.

Finally afforded a thrower, that for long have been in the sewers of Cowpenhaven. Hope he learned how to throw a ball down there=)

xath

Nice =)!

It would be nice if they would implement observer games also :P!

Rotty

Gratz Circus! Keep the rat flag flying :D

Yepp, observer games would be neat. Don't think it would be that hard to implement - but on the other hand I can't program.

Flying Circus

Hi Krim

I saw that you where on the forum already so if you wanna start at 20:00 Im just finishing my food and will be ready =)

krim_nielsen

oy! was watching the telly =)

I'm ready now :)

krim_nielsen

little finale report..

Physicx recieved the kick-off and noticed the amazons where using a spread formation. So 1 round later all the rats jumped the right side of the field making it really hard for the girls to defend (3 gutter runners roaming free - go figure) .. 2nd round the skaven got their TD, without any real trouble :)

Jungle Boogie team then got the kick-off and blocked the front line so well that they made it a running game (2 casualties)
This went really well for 2 or 3 more rounds, making more casualties one of which had great importance - the rat ogre went down and forced Physicx to use the doctor.
Seeing how hard the rats got beaten the jungle boogie took their time, scoring in the last round of the half.

2nd half started of with a kick that went off the field giving the zon's an easy cage. Again nearly all block went the amazons way and they managed to use the same formular as in the 1. half .. running it slowly while beating up some rats (it was clear that half of the amazons came to the team as former rat catchers).. Again a TD in jungle boogies last round, giving Physicx only 1 turn to score in - game set match right?

Physicx woulndt give up that easy and some good push-blocks later the skaven team had a gutter runner (with 10 movement) with the ball just a notch on the amazons half of the field. So with a dodge and 2 GFI's the game would go into overtime! .. but the 2+ dodge failed and the game ended in a 2-1 favor of the amazons

gg Flying Circus :)
there will be dancing in the jungle tonight!

Flying Circus

Big congratzz to Krim and his ladys that took the title as a winner of NUL season 1.
After turn 3 I was out played and could not really do anything. 2-1 grind was a fact and my one turn attempt at turn 16 was just not ment to happen.

Good luck in the future tournaments and very big thanks to every body I have played during the NUL so far.
And extra cred to the guys running this  :)

Mr B

Congratz Krim nice work!

Wee have a winner!!!