Match reports / Trash talk / Blessings

Started by Flying Circus, February 03, 2011, 12:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Circus

So I thought we need a place to write Match reports, say thanks for the match or go to hell you won on luck bastard.
Trash talk or bless your or other players upcoming matches. Dont forget, Nuffle might be reading this  :P

Flying Circus

So I start this

Thanks for the match Xath, Your stinky friends gave my Rats the tightest and most fun match in NUL so far for me, even if the results of 3-1, 1 dead Nurgle warrior and 1 dead Rotter does not show how tight it was  :-\ Hope Nuffle was kind enough to give you money for a new Warrior :)

Pidpad

In a blaze of skulls, both downs and ones Ravenloft Ravens go down 3-0. Bah.
It was one of those games :P

Dodging worse than dwarfs among the fun things we were up to.

All this while my opponent nipped about the field without a problem :P
Bah!

The Golden Arrow

The silver hunters prove their worth by defeating the upstart werewolves from Ondtorp. Lucky that we did not destroy all the silver we'd found...

mooonuel

Good luck to Sartorin and Ratty may your amour rolls be high and your injury rolls even higher  ;D

Flying Circus

Thanks for the match Krim

2-1 to my Rats and a spot in the final, if I have understood this right =)

Krim was playing very well with those Ladys but luck and a wizard can change any match.

Rotty

Quote from: mooonuel on February 06, 2011, 09:58:12 PM
Good luck to Sartorin and Ratty may your amour rolls be high and your injury rolls even higher  ;D

Thanks Mooo, I actually think all our rolls were less than 3 through the whole game. Except when one poor Amazon got a kidney punch and broke her rib. Me rodents didn't quite get past pushing the girls around and never picked up any speed.  My first draw, thanks a lot Satorin for breaking my streak ;).
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

bodyschlompf

Quote from: Flying Circus on February 08, 2011, 07:41:19 PM

Well if I understood the in-game client right, which is harder than it sounds, this isn't over yet: There's a semi-final before the final, so odds are good you will be up against krim a second time...

Flying Circus

Quote from: bodyschlompf on February 09, 2011, 03:14:01 PM
Quote from: Flying Circus on February 08, 2011, 07:41:19 PM

Well if I understood the in-game client right, which is harder than it sounds, this isn't over yet: There's a semi-final before the final, so odds are good you will be up against krim a second time...

LOL Im so sure I read some where that the group 1 winner will play against group 2 winner. But could not find it anywhere before the match again.
Hilarious I spent all cash on a wizard in a game that did not matter in that case.

Also I feel robbed on my winnings from the match, it clearly said I won 70 000 but got 20 000 I can see today. And 20 000 I for sure would have re rolled.

Can it be something with that we had a net sync problem here??

Pidpad

Net sync errors are the spawn of everything evil, so yes it's absolutely possible.

Flying Circus

Quote from: Pidpad on February 09, 2011, 07:07:47 PM
Net sync errors are the spawn of everything evil, so yes it's absolutely possible.

Is it possible to add that cash, everything else seems to be there that I remember at least spp for tds and cas.

The Golden Arrow

Not when you're in a league. Otherwise it's possible to create dummy leagues with a team to give it money.

bodyschlompf

Well...

That was the last game for me this season... What do think it was? A draw of course! Well... TD wise it was... Tomasten was however the clera cas winner with 5 cas against 2. He should have won the game but his runner tripped on a stone just as he was entering the EZ. Hooray!

Unfortunately this doesn't save me from getting to be the last in rankings in Group 1  :-[  :P

Well, well... Easy come easy nuffled!

Flying Circus

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 09, 2011, 07:18:31 PM
Not when you're in a league. Otherwise it's possible to create dummy leagues with a team to give it money.

Wow this sucks big time, I should have some serious luck get out of this next hopefully to games as a winner.

mooonuel

Well the amazons of Ulls Pasture having frustrated every team this season !!!
But there soon to meet some real men on field  as Nurgles finest come to play
Predictions on how many of them become Syphilitic Dribblers are welcome  :P